Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich hesitated for a moment when he heard the music. It was almost like a sonata, or one of those songs meant for the king and queen's dance at prom. Beautifully majestic. The detective listened in tender silence for another minute before looking at the singer himself, smiling. "So that's Sang-Min Han's legendary voice, is it? No wonder you have a sea of fans, your voice is one of the best I've ever heard." he said, allowed Lock to hear how impressed he was through his tone. He may have added more praise than necessary, but he liked seeing the pop star happy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:59 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Oh, you're too kind," he gushed, blushing with pleasure. He knew that Fredrich showered him with a bit too much praise, but he was happy nonetheless. As the track ended, Lock drew closer to Fredrich, setting his hands on his chest and lightly pushing. "Sit down," he instructed somehow tenderly.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:15 am
Mayah Playah
Oh, and that Aldrich Brandt guy is that dude you made some time ago. He was Ellery's tutor. I think they had a love interest goin' on.

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The Austrian blinked in surprise. "Hmm?" Nevertheless, he did as was told and sat down on the nearest stool. Even sitting his head reached just below Lock's chin.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:31 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock came dangerously close to Fredrich, his hands still on the detective's chest. "Do you know, I've never done anything but business in this room." His whisper asked the question he wouldn't say aloud.
"Help me change that?"

Awesome nerd
Oh yeah! I forgot about him.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:01 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich blinked at him then smirked. "Are you sure? I'm not sure you have a long enough break, and even if you did, there's no possible way you'd be able to stand." he chuckled.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:07 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock grinned. "Then I'll have a chair put in there for the rest of the day," he replied, his hands already sliding up into the man's silky black hair. "Trust me, I can handle it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:40 pm
Mayah Playah
Time Skip?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Chuckling again, Fredrich put one arm around Lock's waist and made him sit down on his lap. "Don't say I didn't warn you." he murmured. He moved his free hand and bit on the tip of his glove, removing it and sliding the hand up Lock's chest from beneath his shirt.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:45 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Ah!" Lock blushed the second he found himself sitting on Fredrich's lap, his hands falling from the man's hair to grip his shoulders. He bowed his head and bit his lip, whimpering quietly as the Austrian's hand touched his chest, knowing that if he opened his mouth, he'd say something that would only embarrass him.

Awesome nerd
Eh, you do it.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:12 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Smirking at the noise he was learning to enjoy, Fredrich tossed the glove aside and lifted the shirt up more. He leaned in and pressed his lips against Lock's chest, moving to one of the gentle buds. Meanwhile, his other hand squeezed the rear.

~~~

"...You're sure you can stand?" Fredrich asked, leaned against the dressing counter with his arms crossed. He looked the same except now his shirt was untucked and the first few buttons of his coat were unbuttoned.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:24 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Of course!" Lock said, blushing from his position. He was on his own two feet, yes, but mostly leaning on the sound board. Unlike Fredrich, he was still a bit of a mess, his curls tangled, shirt wrinkled, hat lost, and blazer hanging off of a microphone. Once he had himself fixed, he cleared his throat and took a deep breath, smirking. "Well then, Fredrich, I hope this experience persuades you to visit me at work more often."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"You make it sound like I didn't want to visit." Fredrich mused. He'd suggest Lock visit him for a change, but his pride kept him from doing so. "I'll be sure to arrest criminals faster now." he joked, though the lack of a smile and the way he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose said otherwise.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:38 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Speaking of, I've decided that I'm going to try and visit you at the station every now and again," he said, crossing his arms and grinning. "And I'm going to make you boxed lunches too! I haven't before, so I guess it'll be fun to learn and try! O-of course, if you don't mind attempting to eat my cooking, I mean."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich smiled brightly at the thought. "I'd love something else from fast food for o- Wait, what makes you think I made you that boxed lunch?" he asked, paling slightly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:17 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Nothing does, except for the fact that now you're paler than a ghost," he answered, laughing a little before pushing off the sound board. He stopped in front of Fredrich, eyebrow raising up at him. "Why didn't you just tell me that you made it yourself?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:50 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Because I didn't! I-" Seeing Lock's unamused face, Fredrich sighed and looked away sheepishly. "I had never made a box lunch before." he confessed, wondering if this was how criminals felt when confessing to him. How humiliating. "I read a few of those, eh, manga books to at least see what it looked like and what was in them, and I Googled all sorts of recipes. If it turned out bad then it would've been the 'store''s fault." It was a difficult procedure, too. During work yesterday he would secretly use his computer to read online manga and/or look at recipes. Every time someone entered his office he would glare at them until they left (it usually took a few seconds).

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games