Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:12 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Why would I need protection from 'little ones'? he thought to himself and glanced back down at Ben. "And what if we end up liking each other?" he asked, acting as calm as he usually was while at the same time trying to ignore the rapid beating of his heart.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:33 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Then we end up liking each other," he shrugged. "Simple as that." He then giggled softly, nuzzling Darrell's chest. "I'm tired..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:57 pm
Mayah Playah
Should Ben walk in on Arm and Al?

Darrell
User Image

Simple... Right. he mentally sighed before noticing the nuzzling. "Go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." he promised with a gentle smile.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:05 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"You promise?" he murmured, already halfway to sleep.

Awesome nerd
It would break his little heart, so maybe... Should Arm walk in on Darrell and Ben?

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:04 pm
Mayah Playah
Al's got him busy, at the moment.

Darrell
User Image

"I promise." he said softly. He waited until Ben was fully asleep before speaking again. "I'll never leave you, even if you never return the feelings." he whispered, lightly sniffing Ben's hair.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:52 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

The boy breathed softly in reply, slender, smooth, feminine fingers entangled in that white curl of hair. He slept on, and remained quite still, whining if he was shifted or moved, and staying as close to Darrell as possible.

Awesome nerd
I'l bet.Wouldst thou like to do the time skip?

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:22 pm
Mayah Playah
They're out in the hallway

Darrell
User Image

Since Ben seemed to notice whenever he moved, Darrell found that he really was stuck on the bed. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, though. He liked stroking the boy's hair and feeling his steady breathing against his body. It reminded him of what lovers did, and this was probably as close as he'd get.
About an half an hour had passed and Darrell, too, succumbed to sleep. There were murmurs heard from the hallway, one of the voices belonging to Armageddon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:29 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Benjamin, hearing the voices from the hallway, shifted in his spot on Darrell's lap. How could such people be so disruptive when there are others trying to sleep? He curled into a tighter ball, clinging to his stepbrother in a childlike manner.

Awesome nerd
So?

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:13 pm
Mayah Playah
Isn't... Wasn't Ben supposed to look for Arm?

"...See? You're still plenty weak. C'mon, I'll put you back in bed and I'll take care of you until you're better." Alcott's voice insisted from the hallway.
There was a pause long enough for the shake of a head. "I'm fine, kid. You've stayed long enough, anyway."
A chuckle followed. "You're just worried that we'll have more fun. You have every right to be, and I'm pretty sure that's gonna happen later tonight, but right now I'm not letting you even attempt walking down those stairs. Look at you! You're in pain!"
Armageddon hissed for Alcott to get quiet. "Shh! Someone'll hear you!"
"Hear me what, be worried about you? God help us." Alcott said dryly. "You're kids will stay away, Arms. They always do when we're around because they think we're drinking and talking all the time. Y'know what? That doesn't sound too bad right now. C'mon, before I drag you away myself, or do you want me to convince you to get back to the bedroom?" he chuckled again.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:11 am
βenjamin Ғoster

Just then, the door opened wide. Standing in the doorway was Benjamin, wearing his own clothes as well as his stepfather's large, heavy coat. "'Mageddon?" he murmured, voice thick with sleep as he rubbed one eye with his fist, the other lowered groggily. "Wha' 're you doin' out here?" asked the boy, standing outside the room now and staring at them both.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:18 pm
Mayah Playah

When Ben arrived, Armageddon was against the wall with his chin behind held by Alcott's hand. The blonde's other arm was above the demon's head, keeping him up. The two looked at the boy simultaneously, and where Armageddon tried hard to get out of the other's grasp, Alcott just slowly and calmly looked at Ben. "We were talking, and still are. Go back to bed." he said.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:33 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Benjamin didn't move, sleepy eyes growing cold as they stared at the two. "You aren't my father. You don't command me." The boy reached up o push his hair from his face. "Let him go, old man."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:43 pm
Mayah Playah

An amused smile spread across Alcott's face, his sea blue eyes turning cold. "Yeah? What do you plan on doing if I don't?" he challenged and leaned in closer so that his lips grazed Armageddon's neck. "You've got one weird look in your eyes, you know that? Looks kind of like jealousy to me."
Meanwhile, the demon stiffened and tried to push Alcott away, but by how weak his pushes were, it was obvious he didn't really want the man off him. He couldn't even speak, either; humiliation closed his mouth and brightened his cheeks as he tried to avoid eye contact with anyone.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:07 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Benjamin stepped forward, blinking as he took in the sight of his stepfather, so proud and strong, being turned into this submissive... thing. "Tell me to leave, Armageddon," he said, ignoring the blonde. "Tell me to go, and I will."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:28 pm
Mayah Playah

"Go ahead, Arms," Alcott breathed down the demon's neck, his fierce eyes looking up at his face. "Tell me to go away."
Armageddon grunted, furrowing his eyebrows in frustration and anger when he looked back down at the half-breed. He opened his mouth to say something, but ended up just closing it back up and looking away.
Smirking triumphantly, Alcott leaned away and took a few steps back, digging his hands into his pockets and watching Armageddon slump against the wall. "I have to go, anyway, but I'll be back to take care of your wounds later. See ya." he said and turned around to walk down the stairs. "Guess that means I'll be seeing you later, too." he chuckled at Ben, though there was a silent threat uttered only by the cold glare of his eyes.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games