Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image

"Well, you know me. I'm always looking to spice things up~" he giggled, stepping away from Fredrich and walking down to the garage door. "I'll meet you in the car, alright? You and Daniel talk things out." With a blown kiss and a smirk, Ellery was gone, seated comfortably in the passenger seat of the car and turning on the music to the familiar classical music that he always liked. He would put on dubstep later for Fredrich, but that would be for a different "party" altogether.

Daniel took a deep breath and walked out to his father, fingers adjusted the tie his mother had dyed just for this suit. "I'm ready, I'm ready. Just had to figure out this knot first. Why does Mom always insist on me tying these things into insane knots?" he grumbled, looking down to see if he'd tied it right.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:03 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Because he cares about you and wants you to look your best." Fredrich replied as he reached out and tied the tie for him. "Why didn't you call last night? Do you have any idea how worried I was? You had just gotten out of a dangerous mission, what if something happened to you?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:11 pm
User Image

Daniel was shocked by his father's words, unsure of how to respond. He hadn't expected that this tall, strong assassin could be so easily worried by his son, and the thought shamed him immediately. "I'm sorry, Dad," he apologized quietly, bowing his head. "I didn't even think about calling. The whole mission had me so shaken that I could only think of getting to Julian. I... I was wrong. I'm sorry." He looked up, then wrapped his long arms around his father, hugging him tightly. "I was stupid..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:59 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Fredrich stayed still and silent for a moment, but after a while he sighed and put a gloved hand on the back of Daniel's head. "It's fine. Sometimes being with the one you love is best." He looked down and smiled lightly at the boy. "I told you countless times that the first kill is always hard, but it's much different when you actually do it, huh?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:05 am
User Image

"But when will I stop seeing them as people?" he asked, pulling away and looking up at Fredrich, who was still much taller than him. "I mean, all I could think about was that poor girl and how I was taking away the love of her life."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:06 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I can't speak for you, but mine was around the fifth kill. I just shot without a second thought, and after a while I realized I didn't think of that person or their background, nor did I care." His expression softened. "Don't think of it as taking her away from someone, but putting them out of her misery. If you're going to think of their life, think of what they would have to go through without you. The one who requested his death was a spurned lover, right? If you didn't kill him then the woman who requested the death would have done everything in her power to make them miserable. She might've even tried to kill him, and without proper skill, she would have made him suffer in a slow and agonizing death."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:20 am
User Image

He looked away, eyes downcast. "I guess you're right," he said, takign a deep breath before taking a full step back and adjusting his suit's jacket. "Alright then, Dad. I'm going to work even harder to become like you so that I can make you proud when I take up the mantle." He raised a hand to tame his unruly hair, then reached to put his hand on his father's shoulder. "Come on, we should get going before Mom decides to leave without us again. Why he thinks he should ever drive is beyond me. Didn't you teach him how? Or was it Uncle Lock?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Fredrich's expression suddenly grew serious. "You think I could teach your mother those God awful driving skills?" he grunted, answering the question. "I tried to fix his driving, but you know how stubborn your mother can be." he sighed as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, pausing only when he heard the honk of the car. "Come on, let's go." he said and walked his son outside.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:24 pm
User Image

Daniel laughed, shoving his hands into his pockets. "YEah, I'm pretty sure he ended up throwing something heavy at you, then driving worse than usual just to make a point!" Still chuckling, the teen walked out and waved to his mother, then stepped into the car's backseat.
"I assume by your expression that you and your father made up?" asked Ellery, raising an eyebrow.
The blonde nodded, smiling. "Yeah. Oh, and thanks, Mom."
The designer nodded and smiled serenely, taking his husband's hand once he got into the car. "Before we head over, can we stop at Carl's Jr and get a burger or two? You know how much I loathe society food."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"...Fine, but you have to eat it on the way there. We're already running late as is." the tall Austrian murmured as he snuck his way into the driver's seat. Once they were all strapped in, Fredrich turned the car on and made his way to their pit stop.

By the time they had arrived, Julian was pacing around the front of the restaurant, dressed in a semi-casual attire of black slacks and a dark blue button-up. He perked up when he spotted their car and waved them over.
"Hey." he greeted Daniel, trying to ignore Fredrich's death glare. "My parents are going to try to make it. If everything works out then they'll be here in ten minutes." he said before curiously sniffing the air. "Is that... fast food?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:44 pm
User Image

Daniel chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck with his left hand. "Yeah, Mom got peckish." He turned to his parents, smiling at them. "We'll meet you inside."
The designer nodded and took his husband's arm, smiling up at him. "Of course, Daniel. Just be in before we get announced." He started to lead Fredrich inside, adoring green eyes looking him over. "I can't get over how handsome you look."

Once they were out of hearing range, Daniel reached down and took Julian's hand, smiling almost shyly. "You look nice, Julian," he complimented.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:48 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Fredrich barely heard Ellery, too busy glaring at Julian from over his shoulder. "I don't like how he came alone..." he grumbled and narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

Julian hesitated at Daniel's actions then smiled lightly and barely curled his fingers around the taller male's. "Yeah, well, this is important for you, so I figured it wouldn't kill me to dress up for it." he shrugged earnestly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:53 pm
User Image

"Would you like for us to wait around the corner and watch them?" he asked, holding Fredrich's arm tighter. "Because if he caught us, you know that he'd kill us."

Daniel blushed lightly, tugging Julian to the side when they were harrumphed at. "It's more important to my mom, though," insisted the blonde. "Honestly, I hate coming to these things, but it makes him happy."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Fredrich narrowed his eyes and looked away with the tiniest of huffs. "Just leave them be, but if they're as much as a minute late I'll wring both of their necks." he growled and walked over to find their reserved table.

"Well I sure didn't want to embarrass you by not dressing up. And, uh, I really want to get on good terms with your dad, 'cause he looks like he wants to wring my neck." Julian laughed nervously while rubbing the back of his head.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

"Yeah, he kinda hates you right now," laughed Daniel, looking around once before pointing to a small door to the side of the building. "Follow me, and be quiet."

Ellery chuckled, sitting in his chair and smiling at their fellow guests. "Ph Fredrich, darling, please smile. Our guests, dear." He took the detective's hand, nodding at the people around them. "Hello! I'm Ellery Waltz, this is my husband, Detective Fredrich Waltz."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games