Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:17 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas laughed softly as he shivered, feeling her fingers brushing his hips. "I still remember that time you slipped into my room just so we could shower together in the house... even if that shower was cold as hell," he said softly, amused. "To be honest... some would have really found it embarrassing, yet... I actually liked it, considering how... pleasant my father was to be around when he was home... and smelling worse than half the breweries on the East Coast," he sighed, turning a little so her fingers were brushing his sides.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:52 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed, smiling softly and washed his sides then his belly. She did that when they were showering but she wanted a hug. She didn't find any of this weird. "When you moved out and let me move in with you, showering with you was the best part." She hated showering on her own. It was scary. Those girls made it scary. She never felt safe since then.  

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:52 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled. "There was only so much I could take, and I knew you wouldn't want to be around your family longer than necessary with how... eccentric they were. Hell, considering Gai's personality... they made him look like a damned hermit," he said quietly, referring to the very eccentric Taijutsu user. He half turned, absently noticing the four shower heads that streamed hot-warm water over them both as he hugged Naomi. "You deserve to be comfortable with someone who will watch out for you and cares about you," he murmured as he trailed his fingers gently through her hair. He hoped she didn't notice that her touch was doing things... intimate things... to his body at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:57 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed and held him close. "The moment you moved out I spent as much time with you as I could. Until I was able to move in with you." She whispered to him. She'd noticed, very much so. But she only held him tighter. She knew he wouldn't ever hurt her. Besides, he'd hugged her with his own need showing before. And she'd hugged him with her own too. . . but she could never tell if he knew. "The only person I trust with that stuff is you, you know that right?" She asked looking up at him. He was her best friend and maybe one day, if she got him drunk enough, her lover.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:16 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled softly. "Of course... and if you ever want to get intimate, I don't mind," he murmured with amusement, making it clear he'd known for a while that she'd wanted him as more than a friend at times. He deliberately trailed his fingers through her hair slowly before trailing his fingers down her back lightly and cupping her rear gently. "You're the only one I'm absolutely, unreservedly, certain I can trust with everything of my being... my shortcomings and strengths," he whispered in her ear.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:40 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed darkly. She'd forgotten that he had moment where he could see right through her BS. She smiled, he was the one to teach her how to do it on her own after all. . . And she trusted him with so much. Ever since he found her curled up and sobbing in the girls change area she trusted him. "Okay." She whispered and gently cupped his cheek. Huh, looked like she didn't need to get him drunk after all. . . "I trust you too." She whispered back. "You're more than my best friend to me." She added clinging to him. "And. . . I'd like to get more intimate. If you're sure. I don't think it'll ruin our friendship, just change it a little." She rubbed his belly a little. She hoped he didn't object.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:02 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled before he shivered, feeling her fingers playing with his abdomen. "By 'change it a little', you mean make it more fun, eh?" he teased her as he hugged her a little tighter before letting her go and turning a little and picking up the shampoo. "The truth is, the hard part isn't falling for someone you know well... it's trying not to fall for them that's hard... even harder to get them to admit it," he said with mild amusement. He knew she liked it when he washed her hair because he was quite gentle with her, where some in his position, with her trust, might have tried to do... more private things with her too quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed a little and closed her eyes leaning into his touch. "Maybe." She purred with a smirk. "Though, it was hard to get you to fess up." She teased seeing right through him. "But I think you've known for a while. About how I feel." She smiled softly. He wasn't like other people. And she loved him because he was different from other people.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:54 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas rolled his eyes, shivering at Naomi's tone of voice as he felt himself twitch down low. "Suspected, but didn't know," he admitted as he poured a little shampoo into his hand as he pulled it back before he started gently washing her hair. He knew how she enjoyed it when he did it. He always made sure to massage her scalp. "I don't mind you washing me all over," he murmured, purring the last part because he knew she likely knew he was aroused.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:52 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi closed her eyes for a moment as she let the feel of him massaging her lull her to relax more. "Which part specifically?" She asked with a teasing smirk on her lips. Her hands went to his sides and her thumbs rubbed his hips. Yes she knew. She knew he was incredibly needy. And she was going to enjoy teasing him a bit.

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:14 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas exhaled slowly, feeling her fingers sliding over his skin. "I think you know what I mean, though washing that in particular is up to you in any... interesting way you decide, he said carefully, trying not to give away how her simple touch affected him. Hinata was kneeling on the bed, not using her Byakugan. She wasn't sure if she should mention to Thomas and Naomi that there was a vent just behind their shower meant to let the steam drift through and into a series of purification seals which the drain pipes also had. She had a sneaking suspicion that Jiraya had used this room at some point since she could clearly hear the conversation going on; she and Naruto had agreed to not use the master bedroom until after they'd said their vows in a month and a half.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:58 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smirked softly. Her hands moved up his belly and his chest. "Maybe you should clean that part." She replied. "Cause it's a bit unfair to ask me to wash it when we haven't even defined our relationship, that would be like me asking to look forever but never touch~ It's mean." She pouted softly up at him.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:40 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas snorted a laugh. "Now why would I do that, simply tease you with my body? I'm not that bad, am I... unless you want me to be," he said with a chuckle as he slowly washed her hair thoroughly, well aware Naomi likely noticed how his hands were trembling ever so slightly. Hinata giggled slightly, hearing their conversation. She was doing her best to stay very quiet so not to startle either Naomi nor Thomas that someone... namely her, could hear them. "`Sides... that would be like telling me to watch you bathe... like here... yet never... ever... touch you," he said quietly, his tone mildly teasing as he let his fingers drift over her shoulders lightly. "Besides... watching someone as beautiful as you and being unable to do more... whether it's talking or touching... is torture," he said quietly as he purposely backed away to let her rinse her hair. He suspected she'd likely step closer to him to try and stay close, but he did like to watch her bathe... she was extremely graceful and flexible. "I swear, the only thing that could rival you would be a jaguar... wild and stubborn... yet beautiful, graceful, and strong," he said softly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:08 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed softly her body moving to follow him as she washed out her hair. "Then. . ." She blushed darkly. "Then don't torture either of us." She whispered to him rinsing out the shampoo and went to him to hold him close again. "I. . . can we. . . shift our relationship to a different level?" She asked moving her hands down again. "If you're willing, if you don't want to that's okay." She added smiling softly. She grabbed the conditioner bottle and put it through her hair.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:15 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled softly at Naomi's soft words. "You always do have a gift for cutting through bullshit," he murmured as he bent his head down and kissed her deeply. He let his fingers drift up her body from her hips to her hair before he started working the conditioner through her hair with gentle and thorough movements. He retreated after a few moments, smiling slightly. "What level you want to 'shift' to? I'm not going to say the 'sex right now' level, obviously, even though I'm very interested in your body," he murmured, teasing her as he knew as well as she did that neither of them were the kind to just leap into bed with simply anyone.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games