Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:57 pm
((Filler post is short))

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxMost people would have been surprised by the sight of the giant snake-like serpent that appeared outside the office, but it was simply another oddity to Toshiko. She had seen plenty of strange summons come into this world, and this was just another. She was impressed by its size however, and even more impressed that Lucifer seemed to want them all to ride it. While Toshiko had little issue with riding the beast, the great wolf at her side did. She knelt, petting Schnee's head before stepping onto the serpent. She met Lucifer at the head of the summon, bracing herself as the summon took off at full speed to the north.

xxxxx

Wandering Kage
                                                                            9 speed 7 strength
                                                                            560/560 CP

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Schnee Info and Stats

PASSIVE:

• Can perform Jiton and doton with simple gestures.
                                                                            Blood of Iron: This allows the user to manipulate iron sand in the area around them that they unearth or create. This is heavier than sand techniques, and can be used to neutralize them with techniques. The amount manipulated varies by rank, and this amount is always with them, be it in a gold, in the ground below, or however. This amount cannot exceed the amount that is allowed to be manipulated at that rank. The speed of the sand is one higher than your speed if using hands to manipulate it, or your speed normally. It is as strong as you are as well.
                                                                            Genin: about 50 gallons
                                                                            Chuunin: 100 gallons
                                                                            Jounin: 200 gallons
                                                                            Saanin: 400 gallons

-EM- Epic Muffin

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:02 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxAdmittedly, Haruko was taken back by the forwardness of the new Shogun's request. Well, more correctly, his order as it were. While it wasn't uncommon for Shogun to take part in military actions, it was another thing entirely for them to interact with the ANBU. But even as it were, she couldn't flat out deny his request, and at the time, all of her given missions had already been completed. She had wanted to investigate some of the surrounding areas further, but it could wait. "As unusual as your request is, I cannot deny it. I will be your bodyguard for as long as you need, and so long as it does not interfere with my own duties. I take it if you are requesting a bodyguard that you are about to go on some form of mission? Or possibly traveling?"

Konohagakure - Jounin - Weapon Master
                                                                        CP: 230
                                                                        SPD/STR: 7/7

Precise Striking Passive (+1 Speed)

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost
                                                                        The host of the Yonbi is capable of freely manipulating lava, and is the best when it comes to lava manipulation. Depending on the user's stage, they can manipulate the lava in vast areas. But while in human form, the host is limited to 1/4 of the total distance they can manipulate lava while in demon form. As far as the manipulation goes, the user can freely create geysers that periodically shoot out lava (every other post), can shoot out stored lava from their stomachs, and even superheat the ground beneath them and manipulate it to protect them from incoming attacks and can shoot slow hardening chucks of lava at the user (no matter the distance, the lava chunk will not solidify).

User Image  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:03 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin sighed silently following others. How very boring she thought. One thing she didn't really like was being around Lucifer. With his summoning impressed was an overstatement. For how fast it was going... Impressed was still an overstatement. She let herself enjoy the ride.

Chakra: 195
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Oinin Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image

Fire Shogun ll Psycho Renegade Bloodline ll Sage Class ll Pale Demon Bloodline ll Chakra: 365/365
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
"Do not seek beauty in battle. Do not seek virtue in death. Do not make the mistake of considering only your own life. If you wish to protect that which you must protect, slice the enemy you must defeat from behind."

User Image
XXXXXKeeping the kind smile on his face, Nobuyuki couldn't help but chuckle to himself at the way she responded to him. Despite his words coming off as an order to the girl, in reality he was giving her a chance to deny the "assignment" of sorts that he was giving her by being his bodyguard. Her assessment of why he was requesting a bodyguard was point on, since he was going to be hopefully going on a mission soon; in hopes of dealing with the Silhouettes should the group sent by Yumi fail, though with the power shown by Lucifer before he highly doubted he would be needed in the end. However it was good to prepare for anything that was going to be happening, though he still needed to find and ask Hiruma to be his second bodyguard; since he knew one person would most likely not be enough given the strength of the Silhouettes when they'd fought against them in Shirota, whom had almost wiped out their entire squad had it not been for Lucifer's timely intervention and destruction of the city. "Indeed, a very astute assessment. I will hopefully be going on a mission soon, though I do not know what it will be just yet. Only that I need protection for the foreseeable future until I get more training and experience in combat. " Placing his hands within his sleeves, Nobuyuki turned to walk over to Yumi before leaning in to whisper in the mans ear. "I must agree with Lucifer somewhat, you should begin training a successor; it's been a long time since you've ascended to the role, and I believe with my ascension to Shogun we should bring a new generation into power."

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Stats
• Speed: 11
• Strength: 5

Passives
• [BLOODLINE] Incarna Demona
The ability to manipulate the time specifically around the user's body, severing their connection to the time of the current world. This can be used to heavily increase the user's speed, or heavily reduce the opponent's speed if used with chakra. Objects are also effected by this. This increases in power as the user ranks up: +1 at Genin, +2 at Chuunin, +3 at Jounin. To use this on the opponent, you must sacrifice the cost of the rank being used on them; ie, A rank chakra for a -3 slow. You can also use this on allies for positive effect, but as stated in the rules, this ability can only be used on one person at a time. This is considered a base buff or debuff.
• [BLOODLINE] Dragon's Blood
Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Genuire are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Genuire bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
• Psycho Shift
The ability to apply force to an object is something that you can say is manipulated by the user's mind. However, you can also say that they sort of set an auto-pilot for what should be dealt with and what shouldn't. Psycho Shift allows them to feel tremors of force through the air, and judges the type of attack approaching the Heiland. They can then choose for their Psycho Shift to protect them from certain types of attacks, essentially a sentient ability to protect themselves from harm. It's called "Psycho Shift" because it can constantly change its preferences throughout the battle, based on the user's will. It will project techniques to defend the Heiland and attack enemies. This ability can also ignore certain attacks even if they fall into the user's 'preferences' if the user mentally deems that they can deal with said attacks on their own. This technique is used solely defensively, but the ability to sense force is still useful for the user. Regular rules to using these techniques apply; the full movements for bloodline jutsu, chakra costs, etc.
• Dragon's Blood - Psycho Renegade
Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Heiland are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Heiland bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
• [CLASS] Members of the Sage class have increased chakra, and increased chakra efficiency. This makes them exceptionally deadly in long, drawn out battles.
• [CLASS] Because of the ease of use for elemental jutsu of their element, the do not need hand signs for jutsu of their element.

Kitten Kashensu

Panthers7

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:47 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi picked Gin mostly for her unique abilities. As well, as to push the young girl to see if she could handle the challenge of a more difficult opponent. If she was to soon become a perfect guard for him, she'd need to be able to handle her own against more difficult opponents; after all, they do not send Chuunin and Genin to take down a Kage.

Like the Shogun, given the exhausting amount of inputs, Yumi slowly tuned into his own thoughts. Tactics. Defenses that his village could take. His mind was simply bustling with ideas until he heard the voice of Michael where he'd tune back into his surroundings and wave his hand dismissively to Michael's apologizes, "If I did not have faith in your abilities I would not have given you the position. Prove your power through actions my friend. Make sure those within the village, have been thoroughly checked and if they have proper clearance to be within our village. You are the filter to our village. And soon as more qualified shinobi came around, there will be four instead of just one. But until then... hold the fort." Yumi said, giving a thumbs up of encouragement to Michael.

He would then turn to Lucifer who said the most... eerie of things. Or at least, eerie for any leader to hear from a common subordinate. It usually followed with an assassination of the sorts. Not to say Lucifer would do that, but history has shown ascension to power painted in blood. It made Yumi uneasy, if not further so when his own Shogun said the same thing. Yumi was in his late twenties. No family to take care of except for the village that he protected. He was no geezer. Was he that terrible of a leader? If he truly that bad, Yumi would at the very least seek a diplomatic vote to see if everyone felt the same way. Hopefully, given what he had planned and the things he had done, he doesn't have to retire this early. Two to four years wasn't really that long of a Hokage term after all.

[ Hey Irish, essentially all you need to do is keep a strong tabs on Gates. Watch who enters and exits. Specifically, who enters. If they enter without first speaking to you, then they should be stopped. ( Even if they so called "just entered". ) That limits them basically rping our guard into getting themselves into our village. ^^ )

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

Passives:
Tank 'Classed': Through the hard training that they have gone through, and mastery of it, the master has an enormous body. Making physical attacks towards them [1.25] ranks lower. For every rank below the user at this level, it will decrease by a fifth.

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+1.25] ranks higher than their own.

Second Wind: The user's stamina has gotten to the point, that it is harder to make them fall down, and stay down. If the attacks are lethal (such as being stabbed or etc.) the user gets a moment of 'Second Wind' and feels more refreshed. [ Add 10 Chakra points upon taking a physical hit C-rank and higher.

Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Muramasa the Iniquitous

Rockgirl809

-EM- Epic Muffin

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪 [ 震星 ]

"Nobuyuki, you shall reconsider," he said, stepping through the office doors after hearing whispers of the new arrangement with the registrars. "And Nobuyuki - you should be ashamed with your ability to rule. Deposing Yumi, even if peacefully, to usher in a "new age" is a sign of weakness. You have just openly denounced me by acting as if my Hokage was incompetent - it is a move that says that you did not favor me as Shogun. Plus, I am sorry, but I do not trust Lucifer and neither should you. Our blood relation means nothing. He is surely vengeful towards me due to my actions in the past, and he has not proven himself yet as a loyal shinobi to this village. Yumi has done exceedingly well. Your pressure of him is unfounded and amateurish. Step away from the chair or action will be taken." He turned to Yumi, only slightly, his eyes glancing onto his visage.

"My inquisition of the Barbary lands is not yet done. I cannot afford this instability. Relinquish the proposal. And Yumi - do not act so weak in the face of doubt. You have supporters to call on. I am one of them."

He was rather intently focused, from that point on, on the two shinobi; his two closest of kin. While he did enjoy the idea of a Karnata hegemony, this entire situation was far too messy. He did not nearly imagine conceding to their demands would bring forward anything positive. Especially considering the nature of the Karnata. Having a Nobuyuki-installed Hokage did not mean good things for Shinsei, who was at the time being, pursuing rather ambitious goals.

xx███████████████████████████ ☪
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This place stunk. It smelled of fake pleasantries and plans of usurping. It almost made him gag. Men who found themselves found themselves fond of political intrigue made him gag. Atlas followed close behind. What the man had said earlier to tempt him succeeded in acquiring his curiosity. What could he offer him. He was sure he'd find out soon. He sensed another Genjūmin around here, which implied another Gurū was also nearby. That was certainly interesting, two of the three blights on humanity in the same room. He armed himself with a smile, just thinking of the possible outcomes of this encounter. Kleine had openly challenged his brother, the one known as Lucifer. Atlas stood behind Kleine, still smiling, observing. Some people had distanced themselves from this place just as they came in, at an insanely fast rate. Probably just a coincidence. Probably. A question bounced around in Atlas' mind, would he be prepared to fight for Kleine? Also probably.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:33 pm
Panthers7

User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 6 // Strength 7//xxxx

Shikayumi's head was flooded with a wave of thought. She started to question who her friends really were, and how, or if, she would ever be able to forgive them. There was only one person she could go to with questions like these. As she walked down the hall she stopped in front of the Hokage's office. Taking a second to think about it, she took a deep breath and walked right in.

"Sensei?" She wasn't sure what she was going to say, but she had to make sure it was enticing enough to get Yumi to bite. "I was wondering if you had time for some training? I never got a chance to show you my secret technique?" A while back, Shikayumi gestured to Yumi that she had developed a technique to counter shinobi of the Taijutsu variety; perhaps now Yumi's curiosity would like to put it to the test.

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

[~ ]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

160/165

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

bentleyc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:10 am
Arashi nodded to the Hokage, disappointed that he couldn't go but he couldn't argue his point at all. He did still feel tired and even though he wanted to keep going that was a very overzealous thought because no matter how strong his mind is, the body does have its limits.
"Yes sir, I understand."
he looked at Lucifer puzzled as he spoke of the Hokage retiring, he looked at the hokage which he viewed as still pretty young for a leader trying to understand this idea. As Nobuyuki and Shinsei spoke in about the idea it really caught his attention, because it seemed like the two shogun could not be any more different personality wise along with their perspectives on many issues. He decided that these politics were just a little over his head and he would be better off resting and training than filling space in the office. He turned and walked out the office and left the building.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:46 am
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Jinton] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael quickly jumped up and grabbed Shikayuki's arm to stop her. "Shikayuki let me explain why I hid it. To explain why I must tell you a story first, about three people who were forced to live in the mountains because their son was a Jinchurikee but his mother was a special sealer who suppressed the demons chakra and allowed him use his original clan and bloodline powers. Now fast forward one hundred years, the family still lived in the mountains and were headin' back into town and a drastic change happened in the son. Wings sprouted from his back and the earth itself shook causin' a massive mudslide killin' the two parents and leavin' the boy on his own. He made a pact to never talk about the demon again. About forty eight years later he had to move out of the mountains to Konohagakure because the Village fell, when he became a ninja. Now you know why I have never told anyone about who or what I am. Now I only ask that thw two of you keep this to yourselves because I only tell people I trust and a lot of people here I cannot really trust yet."

The clone of Michael nodded and then he decided to say something. "I understand Lord Hokage. And I would like to recommend a ninja who I have fought side by side by side with to join us. Arashi is more then capable of protectin' the village. He is a Shinobi I trust with my life sir and would be honored to fight alongside him to protect the villager 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [250/250] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Cappey-San

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:48 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi had to admiring Kleine's general confidence in himself. His own was tied to his modesty in feeling he was no better than another individual. But maybe he should hold similar confidence. And with that, he would not to Kleine's words. A simple gesture but the facial composure that Yumi held said more than what words could say. Why preach on his behalf further? He will simply do. Konoha will become the powerhouse village it was meant to become. He has the shinobi. He has the support. Now it was just time for him to lead and cultivate the greatness that his shinobi has.

"Thank you...Kleine." Yumi said with a nodding bow before standing up. He felt he needed to get out of the office for a bit. To reorganize and come back with ideas to best put a continuance to his regime. "Arashi... It seems you have a voucher. I personally wish only for Jounin to hold the gates. But I will have you considered... Before I...leave with my student-," Yumi said to hint that he acknowledged Shikayumi's words, "-I have a mission for you. One that is paramount to the defenses of Konoha and one that will forever create a greater defense for our village as opposed to outside sources."

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

Passives:
Tank 'Classed': Through the hard training that they have gone through, and mastery of it, the master has an enormous body. Making physical attacks towards them [1.25] ranks lower. For every rank below the user at this level, it will decrease by a fifth.

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+1.25] ranks higher than their own.

Second Wind: The user's stamina has gotten to the point, that it is harder to make them fall down, and stay down. If the attacks are lethal (such as being stabbed or etc.) the user gets a moment of 'Second Wind' and feels more refreshed. [ Add 10 Chakra points upon taking a physical hit C-rank and higher.

Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Muramasa the Iniquitous

Rockgirl809

Autokrator

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:39 am
Arashi Raiken
Chuunin ~ Taijutsu ~ Raiken ~ Hyuuga ~ Chakra: 150 ~ Speed: 8 Strength: 8

User ImageArashi stopped dead in his tracks as he heard his name being called in conversation and stood with his back to the rest of them and his face towards the door. He couldn't hold back his smile as Michael vouched for him, but it would be hard for others to see. He knew that there was a chance that he could be given more responsibility, so it excited him. Before yumi could start speaking he bit his bottom lip lightly and forced the smile off of his face as he turned to face them Once Yumi said he prefers to have jounin guard the gates he nodded briefly, understanding that he would probably still have to prove himself further before being given such an important responsibility. when he mentioned an alternative mission his eyebrows raised in excitement, he looked at the Hokage, lowered his brows and responded.
"It is a big responsibility, so that makes sense. What do you need me to do then? I'll get that mission accomplished right away."
He was excited because this could be his best chance to show his potential, which was something he wouldn't take lightly.

panthers7

bentleyc

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:02 pm
User Image

Fire Shogun ll Psycho Renegade Bloodline ll Sage Class ll Pale Demon Bloodline ll Chakra: 365/365
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
"Do not seek beauty in battle. Do not seek virtue in death. Do not make the mistake of considering only your own life. If you wish to protect that which you must protect, slice the enemy you must defeat from behind."

User Image
XXXXXTurning to stare blankly at Shinsei, Nobuyuki narrowed his eyes slightly in annoyance at the mans arrogant attitude before shaking his head at his words. Despite the man being his predecessor he couldn't help but get frustrated with the mans attempts to overrule any decision he makes. Grumbling quietly he spoke in response to both Shinsei and Yumi, clearing up whatever they were thinking. "Do not dare to presume that I say that because of Lucifer, I care little about him. I know him in passing from the mission to Shirota, as of this moment I wish for you to train a successor not to replace you Yumi, but to be prepared should something happen in the foreseeable future. What are we to do if Konoha is attacked and you are killed in action? This village will have to deal with a weak successor." With that said he turned to focus entirely on Shinsei, his piercing green eyes staring calmly at the man for a moment before he spoke once more; this time entirely towards Shinsei. "I did not denounce you with my statement, Shinsei; I have explained my reasoning behind wishing for Yumi to train a successor, and as such cleared up any issues between me and you. I am putting no pressure on Yumi to leave the chair of Hokage, I merely wish to be better prepared for the future; something we have not been doing recently. However, even if Yumi did step down and train a new Hokage it matters little, he will still be here to give council and serve Konohagakure until the time that he wishes to either retires or dies an honorable death on the battlefield defending that which he loves." Watching a new male walk into the room, he narrowed his eyes briefly on him; taking in his appearance for a moment before falling silent and shaking his head. His first day on the job and he'd already had to deal with mundane idiotic things that were far below others in urgency.

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Stats
• Speed: 11
• Strength: 5

Passives
• [BLOODLINE] Incarna Demona
The ability to manipulate the time specifically around the user's body, severing their connection to the time of the current world. This can be used to heavily increase the user's speed, or heavily reduce the opponent's speed if used with chakra. Objects are also effected by this. This increases in power as the user ranks up: +1 at Genin, +2 at Chuunin, +3 at Jounin. To use this on the opponent, you must sacrifice the cost of the rank being used on them; ie, A rank chakra for a -3 slow. You can also use this on allies for positive effect, but as stated in the rules, this ability can only be used on one person at a time. This is considered a base buff or debuff.
• [BLOODLINE] Dragon's Blood
Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Genuire are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Genuire bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
• Psycho Shift
The ability to apply force to an object is something that you can say is manipulated by the user's mind. However, you can also say that they sort of set an auto-pilot for what should be dealt with and what shouldn't. Psycho Shift allows them to feel tremors of force through the air, and judges the type of attack approaching the Heiland. They can then choose for their Psycho Shift to protect them from certain types of attacks, essentially a sentient ability to protect themselves from harm. It's called "Psycho Shift" because it can constantly change its preferences throughout the battle, based on the user's will. It will project techniques to defend the Heiland and attack enemies. This ability can also ignore certain attacks even if they fall into the user's 'preferences' if the user mentally deems that they can deal with said attacks on their own. This technique is used solely defensively, but the ability to sense force is still useful for the user. Regular rules to using these techniques apply; the full movements for bloodline jutsu, chakra costs, etc.
• Dragon's Blood - Psycho Renegade
Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Heiland are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Heiland bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
• [CLASS] Members of the Sage class have increased chakra, and increased chakra efficiency. This makes them exceptionally deadly in long, drawn out battles.
• [CLASS] Because of the ease of use for elemental jutsu of their element, the do not need hand signs for jutsu of their element.

Autokrator

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:09 pm

A piano recital played in his head, each keystroke implying something marvelous, something exciting was coming. The wrong note was played, leaving something to be desired. The crowd boos. "Well, this is pretty ********' boring now, isn't it?" Atlas couldn't stand being here in the first place, with all the little shinobi sheep grazing and gasping at the 'awesomeness' that was their leader. He waved backwards, before leaving.

[exit]

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:12 pm
IrIshInjun95

Panthers7

User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 6 // Strength 7//xxxx

The moment Michael grabbed Shikayumi's arm, he would feel a feint source of chalkra that was parallel with his own tailed beast. Although she did not know about it, her time spent with her childhood friend, Kokunai, she had been bathing in Matatabi's chalkra. Yes, she understood tailed beasts all too well. Shikayumi simply nodded, acknowledging that she would keep his secret as she pulled her arm loose.

When she heard that Yumi had time for some training, she became rather excited as she would follow her teacher to the desired training grounds.

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

[ Panthers: I don't know if you have a special place you like to train, so i'll let you lead the way. ]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

160/165

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out