Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:40 pm
IrIshInjun95

Requiemoftheloved

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.š“—š“Ŗš“»š“¾š““š“ø š“¢š“®š“·š“³š“¾
ā™  ā™” ā™£ ā™¢ ā™¤ ā™„ ā™§ ā™¦ ā™  ā™” ā™£ ā™¢ ā™¤ ā™„ ā™§ ā™¦
Sharingan ā– Senju ā– Weapon Master
    ā–Chuunin ā¦ Konohagakureā–

Michael's head on attack was not likely to end well. Haruko had been expecting him to swoop down and attack once she exited the ground, and he had played right into her hands now. Haruko grabbed the wrist of the clone and spun in a circle, throwing it upwards at Michael with great speed. Just as the clone was about to hit his Rasengan, it made a quick handsign and used its only jutsu, "Doton Bakudan (Earth Release Bomb)" It exploded at almost point blank range, leaving Michael with almost no room to react or alter course with the speed he had been flying downward with.

CP: 175
Speed: 5
Strength: 4

Doton Bakudan (Earth Release Bomb)
Description: By shifting the earth around and moving deep chemicals up to the outer layer of earth the user will be able to explode the earth out of the most simplest compounds.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael watched as the clone flew at him then he saw the sign. All that came out of his mouth as the explosion happened was. "Oh shi..." Then he flew back and hit a tree going through it and into a rock. A single handsign later and he was healing the injuries. He laid there in some pain and wondered how he could've let that happen.

Chunin - Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 5(+2/-2)
Jutsu used: Ancient Healing
Chakra Points: 183

Requiemoftheloved

Ceaser Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

RequiemOfTheLoved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:32 pm
Cassidy Uchiha

User Image

Cassidy was drowning in mud water, it was filling her lungs and she couldn't breathe, she then caught herself on the nearest tree and jumped on it. "Drunken sight jutsu!" she called as she attempted to make the world seem drunk to her opponents so she had time to catch herself; figure out her next move.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:24 pm
RequiemOfTheLoved

[quote"IrIshInjun95"]
((Finally 10 posts with my sharingan, 2nd tomoe, here I come.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.š“—š“Ŗš“»š“¾š““š“ø š“¢š“®š“·š“³š“¾

With her Sharingan still active, Haruko noticed the Genjutsu almost immediately, and put her hands together, "Kai" Almost instantly, the Genjutsu shattered and she was once again free from it. And that is when Haruko felt something odd. It was as if her vision was slowly changing. She could see the patterns and flow of Cassidy's chakra as she cast her Genjutsu, and felt almost as if she could copy it.

She closed the distance to Cassidy quickly, now that she no longer needed to worry about Michael and placed her hand on her sword, drawing it and attacking Cassidy in one swift motion. She didn't aim for anything vital, intending only to give her a small cut on her arm. It would however, be enough for the young girl to realize she was beat. Hopefully.

Speed: 5 + 2.5 (rounded up to 3) = 8

Passive:

STRENGTHS
ā€¢ Heightened Perception, Reaction and Reflexes
ā€¢ May mimic and copy jutsu
ā€¢ Gain special abilities tailored for the user

PASSIVE ABILITIES
ā€¢ Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

ā€¢ Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

ā€¢ Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

ā€¢ Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

Technique in Use:

The Art of the Drawing Sword [Battoujutsu]

Passive ability in which the user strikes an enemy whilst they remove their blade from sheathes. In doing this, the user adds Ā½ of his or her agility to the strikes that occur in this fashion.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:03 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael slowly stood up as his ribs and muscles finished healing. Looking down at his clothes he realized the blast had destroyed most of his clothes. Looking around he saw his satchel and quickly grabbed it before ducking into the nearby bushes. A few minutes later Michael stepped out of the bushes with a fully repaired ribcage and his mission suit on minus his mask. Walking forward he arrived just in time to see what was probably the end of the spar.

Requiemoftheloved

Ceaser Kashensu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:18 pm
Cassidy Uchiha

User Image

Cassidy started to make sound that started to sound like a cry, but turned into a laugh. "You didn't notice?" Cassidy uncovered her eye to reveal her sharingan. "Check your arm" she said seeing the same cutt on her arm, on the opposite side of her own. "You're not the only one, you didn't realize my last name?"  

RequiemOfTheLoved

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:30 pm
ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā M a e - L i n gāžā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚

User Image

Stamina - - { --- / ---- } - - Chakra - - { 115 / 115 } - - Speed- - { 3 } - - Strength - - { 4 }

Village : Konohagakure - Rank : Genin - Class : Sage - Clan : Fuuton - Ryo : 5,000

ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆ

A small series of footsteps came into the forest, walking along the path for a few moments, exploring the new landmarks of Konohagakure form it being somewhat new to her. While the scenery and emotion of the woods were quite harmless, she was not really a big fnan of them. There were no good places to run, always having to dodge a low hanging branch or trunk of a tree. But that was not to say racing on top of the branches was boring to her. She loved to dash from one place to the next, often times beating family members in a footrace before they had vanished to her.

Hearing a few voices come out through the woods, the girl quickly decided to investigate continuing on her path while coming across a new group of shinobi, or so she thought. This shinobi lifestyle was still new to her, not really knowing anything of what she or any ninja could do. Taking refuge behind a tree, she peeked her small head from and watched the people talk and do other stuff. There seemed to be a dark haired girl with pretty azure eyes chatting with a brown haired girl about something, the both of them looking like they had finished sparring. She would remain hidden, preferring to watch the two train, though trying to gather her courage and say hello.

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:16 am
TheRealKiru

RequiemOfTheLoved

IrIshInjun95

"You might wanna try a little harder next time. If you did see me with your eyes, you should have seen where I changed my attack direction, to only cut your arm. A smarter move would have been to dodge and then attack me, instead of letting my attack land." Haruko said. It would sound like she was scolding the young girl, but in reality, she was mildly impressed by her skill, given her age. She turned to Michael for a second, noticing he had been forced to change clothes. He also seemed to still be in a slight bit of pain from their fight, but it was to be expected, given what had happened to him. "If you didn't want to hold back, you could have said so from the beginning silly. Hope I didn't hit you to hard." She said laughing. And just as quickly as he laughing had started, it was over.

Almost immediately, she felt eyes staring at their group. "You can come out, it isn't polite to stare"

Ryo: 5000

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

RequiemOfTheLoved

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:02 am
Cassidy Uchiha

User Image

"Awh okay I guess, I need to train up anyways. so far from a top ninja." she said, climbing to Micheal back and pouting. "Micheal...Haruko...." she started crying. " I lost....I need icecream!" she buried her head in his shoulder sulking.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:44 am
ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā M a e - L i n gāžā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚

User Image

Stamina - - { --- / ---- } - - Chakra - - { 115 / 115 } - - Speed- - { 3 } - - Strength - - { 4 }

Village : Konohagakure - Rank : Genin - Class : Sage - Clan : Fuuton - Ryo : 5,000

ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆ

Surprised by on brown haired one's reaction to her presence there, she immediately pulled back around around the base of the trunk, only allowing the sound to come out of mouth as a small, "Meep!" the small shinobi stayed there for a few more seconds, hesitating while wondering if she should trust the group of shinobi here. While she did not truly know where anything or who anyone was because of just arriving, she guessed they were Kono-nin after all. Possibly higher in rnak than her, though she fiigured that there was something giving her away.

The small child slid out from behind the tree and slowly mad her way towards the female talking, though she was cautious in case she would lash out at her, not wanting to gt in any fights just yet. While on the way towards her, she would look at either the ground of the forest, or at the other few people here, not a good conversation partner, at least in her own mind. Upon arrival in front of the woman, she simply nodded while still refusing to look at her, beginning to talk in a soft tone. "Hi." Was all that came from her, the small one trying to look at her and speak, but her timid nature shining through. "I just heard people talking and wanted to see what was going on..."

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Ceaser Kashensu

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:55 am
TheRealKiru

RequiemOfTheLoved

IrIshInjun95

Haruko stopped to run a hand through her dark hair. She had no clue how she was going to survive with someone so spontaneous and energetic possibly being in her squad after the exams. "I'll leave her to you Michael," she said, turning to face the other young ninja who had just emerged from the forest. Haruko's red eyes scanned the young girl, from head to toe, before she spoke to her in a calm voice. "There's no need to be afraid, no ones going to attack you here for no reason silly. My name is Haruko Senju, this is Cassidy Uchiha and Michael Draconiquis, and you would be?

Ryo: 5000

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:59 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael smiled and began laughing when Haruko addressed him. "I'll admit you got me my friend. I should of seen that comin'. I use the same technique except with shadow clones, but you win some you lose some." Any damage from the battle that was left over finished healing, including the black eye he had gotten from hitting the corner of a rock. When Cassidy climbed back on him and asked for ice cream, Michael smiled and said. "Well I don't know where to buy ice cream at, but how bought I treat you two to some ramen?" It was then he noticed the new shinobi and he smiled. "You can join us if you want little one."

Requiemoftheloved

Ceaser Kashensu

TheRealKiru

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:14 am

User Image

Biting her lip, the young ninja looked up finally looked up towards the woman who introduced everyone, calling herself Haruko. "It's nice to meet you, Haruko." The child seemed like she was beginning to warm up to Haruko, now sounding a bit more confident in herself as her volume increased, though by not a large margin. "I'm Mae Ling." She said in response to her question about Mae's name. She would have mentioned her clan name to Haruko and everyone else, but figured that they would never have heard of them, and would probably be as confused to that as they were to the idea of someone her age being a shinobi. Upon hearing the mention of ramen, Mae turned her head towards the white haired ninja, smiling a little. "If you would have me, okay. I don't wanna make it seem I'm forcing you guys to do this."

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Ceaser Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:09 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEscherXXNaginoXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢//XXChakra Pool:100/100XX//XXRank: GeninXX//XXTaijutsu Class //XXRinneganXX////XXMorinagaXX//ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢

ā™¦ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā™¦ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā™¦ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā™¦ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā™¦

"Pain is what you make it."

With all the commotion going on, Escher found it hard to get any training done. He decided that he was going to grab a bite to eat and then continue his training else where.

Ceaser Kashensu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

RequiemOfTheLoved

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:12 pm
Cassidy Uchiha

User Image

"Yay! ramen! " she gave micheal a big kiss on the cheek. "as long as I get to sit next to you and haruko! and Mae! we should see who can eat the fastest!" she laughed reaching out her hand to high five mae, still on micheals back "Im not getting off"  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games