Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konoha Chatroom~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:37 am
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Just cause there telepathic doesn't mean they aren't restrained by magnetism, it just means you can move it with your brain. Pull two magnetic objects away from each other, and they just snap back into place.

I don't really care at this point, since it's past the point of return but...

5x there size- Larger the object, greater the magnetic attraction.

Lightning speed- Actually, no, since you would have to be fighting off the magnetic of Mizukage's (I think she's the Mizukage) jutsu, theere would be some serious resistance behind your attack.

How I resisted-My shield, Mitsutada's shield (made from your bloodline I think?) and my healing passive. So even if you did break through I would have healed like snap.

EDIT for Shane: When I created the stat system, this was kind of why I suggested a Speed//Strength//Control system. So we could measure how strong, or how resistant one jutsu is from the other. They are both of the same rank, but one renders the others resource unusable. With Chalkra Control stats we could tell how resistant Atlas is to Kya's jutsu.

No  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:46 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Panthers7
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Panthers7
The Lads Hollar Shane

Juuuust before I make my post, wanting to clarify a few things... cat_sweatdrop

Kleine, verbatim, "Kleine took Michael and left". Not waited for Atlas...then left.

Now I could go by that you are "filling in the gaps" ( which wouldn't be too cool given this particular situation) because Atlas left after attacking one person, then retrieved a body, then left. Chronologically, and based on the statements, leaving together would take some several instantaneous movements, no?

Not trying to be the douche of the situation just... not quite understanding. cat_xp

Post at the office please :3

Also, I'm pretty sure things happen at the same time, not in course of posts. Second, the attack post was very far back, which is why it was an auto hit in the first place, so I don't think you're picturing it right.

If we're going to get nitpicky, I could question why you came to the ramen shop in the first place, then you'd give some lame excuse, and I'd still call "Meeeeetaboooots" click this. I could question why MANY people came to the ramen shop, but that would achieve nothing, since they'll just give lame excuses.

Tbh, I don't know why you persist to keep this ******** of a fight going.
So..... You had Arashi's body just floating near by or...what? Because that doesn't make sense lol. You'd still have to walk to get it yea?

Question me about coming to the ramen shop? Hmmm... yea... There's totally no reason that a Kage would come to protect his people. Totally none. cat_rolleyes Sorry I couldn't resist... But honestly it isn't that hard not to see why he'd come. As far as the others.... well that's a different story.

Out of character, I hate fights. They cause bad blood between members ( Especially if one days ), ostracism, smart-*ssery, and rampant chaos. But seeing as the guild is built around combat, it can't really be avoided.

IN Character, my character was halted twice in being able to assist and help his people and once he arrives he has his hands tied in a sense. Leaving with one of his shinobi is one thing... something he can, though in much restraint, allow. Taking the corpse of his of another shinobi of his, is not part of the "deal" in his eyes.

You need some sort of knowledge that something was happening.

You didn't read my post? I teleported to him, then sliced him in half. I understand that my exit post wasn't very descriptive, but i have a lot of ways to carry the body with using my hands lol. You should probably read my post.

Not really any point for me joining in on this debacle but Yumi was informed of the attack by two people. First was the real Michael when his clone went poof at the ramen shop, and then there was Magnus' butterfly clone thing or w/e he sent to the office.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:51 pm
Cappey-San

I laughed harder at this than I should have.  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:52 pm
Panthers7
The Lads Hollar Shane

There's too much to respond to all at once so I'll start with this, and you can quote me directly with any questions.

Look at it this way, Panthers - Atlas also said he left. This was literally right after Kleine. In the order, all of these things happen within a few seconds of each other considering there's so many people in this fight/thread/whatever. If you stopped Atlas, who chronologically left within the same few seconds as Kleine due to the fact that our posts are heaped into the same quick time-frame, then Kleine who didn't quite make it very far would have no reason not to notice.

And on that note, me saying I'm leaving or left doesn't mean anything if you stopped Atlas who also said he left. Atlas wanted to leave, you stopped him. Kleine wanted to leave and in a way, you stopped him. Considering how high his sensory of energy is and the fact that he has a friggin' EMS, you attacking Atlas is just about as clear to Kleine as you attacking Kleine.

Also, I didn't post in any other threads for the sole reason that I thought something like this might happen. I'm not going to abandon my Kech members to get slaughtered by people twice their rank.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:48 pm
Within The Ruins
Cappey-San

Glad you enjoyed it, partner.

So, after they kill one of our friends, and our 3rd squad mate is taken hostage...where does that put us?  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:59 pm
Cappey-San
Within The Ruins
Cappey-San

So, after they kill one of our friends, and our 3rd squad mate is taken hostage...where does that put us?

Up s**t creek without a paddle.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:19 pm
Within The Ruins
Cappey-San
Within The Ruins
Cappey-San

Up s**t creek without a paddle.

Until Magnus posts, I won't be able to do very much.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:00 am
The Lads Hollar Shane
Panthers7
The Lads Hollar Shane

There's too much to respond to all at once so I'll start with this, and you can quote me directly with any questions.

Look at it this way, Panthers - Atlas also said he left. This was literally right after Kleine. In the order, all of these things happen within a few seconds of each other considering there's so many people in this fight/thread/whatever. If you stopped Atlas, who chronologically left within the same few seconds as Kleine due to the fact that our posts are heaped into the same quick time-frame, then Kleine who didn't quite make it very far would have no reason not to notice.

And on that note, me saying I'm leaving or left doesn't mean anything if you stopped Atlas who also said he left. Atlas wanted to leave, you stopped him. Kleine wanted to leave and in a way, you stopped him. Considering how high his sensory of energy is and the fact that he has a friggin' EMS, you attacking Atlas is just about as clear to Kleine as you attacking Kleine.

Also, I didn't post in any other threads for the sole reason that I thought something like this might happen. I'm not going to abandon my Kech members to get slaughtered by people twice their rank.

Hmm...I guess so. The problem with short posts without definition, is everything is left up to speculation. Nothing being concrete.

But, I guess my main question is, did Gavin continue taking the body or not? Kleine responding, is almost making the answer said but I want to be certain. For if Atlas never went for the body, there would be no attack made to begin with. ( You'll see that stated near the end of my post )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:07 am
Panthers7
The Lads Hollar Shane
Panthers7
The Lads Hollar Shane

Hmm...I guess so. The problem with short posts without definition, is everything is left up to speculation. Nothing being concrete.

But, I guess my main question is, did Gavin continue taking the body or not? Kleine responding, is almost making the answer said but I want to be certain. For if Atlas never went for the body, there would be no attack made to begin with. ( You'll see that stated near the end of my post )

Everything is as you assumed. Gavin is still going for the body. He and Kleine are both taking their own luggage. lol  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:44 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Panthers7
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Panthers7
The Lads Hollar Shane

Juuuust before I make my post, wanting to clarify a few things... cat_sweatdrop

Kleine, verbatim, "Kleine took Michael and left". Not waited for Atlas...then left.

Now I could go by that you are "filling in the gaps" ( which wouldn't be too cool given this particular situation) because Atlas left after attacking one person, then retrieved a body, then left. Chronologically, and based on the statements, leaving together would take some several instantaneous movements, no?

Not trying to be the douche of the situation just... not quite understanding. cat_xp

Post at the office please :3

Also, I'm pretty sure things happen at the same time, not in course of posts. Second, the attack post was very far back, which is why it was an auto hit in the first place, so I don't think you're picturing it right.

If we're going to get nitpicky, I could question why you came to the ramen shop in the first place, then you'd give some lame excuse, and I'd still call "Meeeeetaboooots" click this. I could question why MANY people came to the ramen shop, but that would achieve nothing, since they'll just give lame excuses.

Tbh, I don't know why you persist to keep this ******** of a fight going.
So..... You had Arashi's body just floating near by or...what? Because that doesn't make sense lol. You'd still have to walk to get it yea?

Question me about coming to the ramen shop? Hmmm... yea... There's totally no reason that a Kage would come to protect his people. Totally none. cat_rolleyes Sorry I couldn't resist... But honestly it isn't that hard not to see why he'd come. As far as the others.... well that's a different story.

Out of character, I hate fights. They cause bad blood between members ( Especially if one days ), ostracism, smart-*ssery, and rampant chaos. But seeing as the guild is built around combat, it can't really be avoided.

IN Character, my character was halted twice in being able to assist and help his people and once he arrives he has his hands tied in a sense. Leaving with one of his shinobi is one thing... something he can, though in much restraint, allow. Taking the corpse of his of another shinobi of his, is not part of the "deal" in his eyes.

You need some sort of knowledge that something was happening.

You didn't read my post? I teleported to him, then sliced him in half. I understand that my exit post wasn't very descriptive, but i have a lot of ways to carry the body with using my hands lol. You should probably read my post.

I alerted him awhile back in the beginning of the fight. He was preoccupied with an attempted coup by a clan member. So....yea...at the time, it hadn't escalated to what it ended as.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:12 pm
The Lads Hollar Shane
Panthers7
The Lads Hollar Shane
Panthers7
The Lads Hollar Shane

Everything is as you assumed. Gavin is still going for the body. He and Kleine are both taking their own luggage. lol
Gotcha. ^-^ THen I shall be posting sometime tonight cat_3nodding  

Panthers7

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:12 pm
Panthers7
[:

I got your back.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:23 pm
The Lads Hollar Shane
Panthers7
The Lads Hollar Shane
Panthers7
The Lads Hollar Shane

Wait I'm all for fighting if it comes to that.... But there is no way ( and excuse my language for this ) in ******** sake, that a character can get a instantaneous boost simply for an additional companion in a battle. cat_sweatdrop If you do that, than I will give every shinobi on Konoha's side, a promotion up a rank or two. (See how this can get very abused? x.x  

Panthers7

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:28 pm
Panthers7
[.x

Its well within the power of the Shogun to install the Anti-kage rule. It would make Atlas S-rank in stats only. SS if he was already S-rank, but he isn't.

Btw, you also get a +2/+2 for having both me and Yumi around. My cousin Yumi, not you Yumi. lol

Within The Ruins
[]

Play Ball! Join this, your a major player, play ball.  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff