Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Profile Subforum
Profile Approval Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:32 pm
IrIshInjun95

APPROVED heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:17 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Hyun-Jae Hyuuga
Nicknames: Jae, the Firecracker
Birth date: 02/12
Sexuality: Lezbehonest

Culture: Konohakara
Religion: Agnostic

Birth Country: Hi no Kuni
Country of Residence: Kumo no Kuni
Position: Shinobi
Class: Upper

Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality

Curious

"You ready, Jae?" He asks her, positioning himself atop and aligning his hips with hers. Hyun looks up at him with glazed eyes and a blush put on from the copious amounts of alchohol consumed that night. Wordlessly she nods and the dance begins. Later on, they lay together on the bed. His chest was rising and falling and a broad smile pressed onto his face. On her end, she merely sat with a pensive and brooding look on her face. The boy turns on his side and raises an eyebrow in questioning. Hyun gives a 'sorry, not sorry' look and shrugs her shoulders. The boy blows air out of his mouth and runs a hand through his hair. A slender hand reaches out gives him a consolatory pat. "Can't knock it till you try it."

Adventurous

The wind whipped back and forth and tore at their clothing, threatening to rip them straight off the mountain's side. "Jae! Are you sure about this?" The boy called out from his ledge. His fingers dug into the rock and he sucked in his stomach, trying to press himself as close as he could to the face of the mountain. "Just think of the story you'll have!" Hyun said as she leaned forward, balancing on her heels, arms spread out to her sides like wings. With a wicked grin and a whooping shout she jumped.

Dedicated

The blood and sweat mixed together and fell to the ground, pooling in the dirt. Hyun steadied herself and shook her head slowly, shutting her eyes tight and trying to regain control of her body. One of her eyes had swelled shut and surely would be a lovely shade of purple come the morning. Her lip was cut and so were her knuckles. A trail of bruises marked her body like tattoos given by swift punches and kicks. "You done yet, Jae?" The boy called out from where he was standing haughtily. Hyun gave a half-hearted chuckle and stood up as straight as she could before slipping back into a fighting stance. "Not even close!" She shouted before charging in once more, a gleam of fire in her eyes.

Take on warfare: Would rather avoid it, but will fight to the end come the time.
Loyalty to Village- Enjoys the sense of community, loyal to it so long as it is loyal to her.
Theme song: Habits (Remix)
Height: 5'6
Weight: 127 LBs
Build: Athletic
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: Fair

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
City: Konohagakure
Culture: Konohakara

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Sunagakure

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory

Hyun-Jae was born in Konohagakure, a part of the Hyuuga Clan. Like the rest of her family she was gifted with the Byakugan, and early on it was decided she would be raised as a kunoichi. Along with a number of her kin she entered training from a young age, cultivating her skills so that one day she could be a productive and useful member of society. Hyun was not some genius or prodigal child, nor was she the generic wild-child or even the depressed angst filled one. Really, she was just normal. She was happy, talented enough, and diligent. The one thing that seriously stood out about her was a friendship she had kindled with another girl. Since they could walk and babble aimlessly they were inseparable. Always choosing to play and train together, Hyun's relationship with the girl blossomed as they grew together. Once they entered their teen years it was evident that there was something else between them, more than friendship. They transitioned smoothly and for years they enjoyed each other in all the ways two lovers could. But what type of character would Hyun-Jae be if she didn't face some tragedy?

It seemed the fates had already decided that Hyun and her girl wouldn't last. It wasn't some split or mere break up. The girl died. And it was the worst killer: nature. There wasn't a single thing they could do about it. They discovered the disease too late and it spread too fast. It took away Hyun's heart and the single most precious thing in her life. That was when the change happened. She went from a happy, normal girl and turned into a wayward one. Hyun took up all sorts of bad habits and sought danger and excitement, anything to fill the hole in her heart. Jae threw herself at any challenge that came towards her with little regards to her own safety. It was a destructive path and her family believed it would bring a quick end to her life. So they decided to pack up and move far away from the place where every sight, feeling, smell, and noise was a constant reminder of what Hyun-Jae lost. Now she finds herself in Kumogakure, in a strange new world with endless opportunities laid out before her.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Taijutsu
Chakra: 100
Elements: Lightning, Water
Sub-Element: -

Bloodline: Hyuuga
Clan: Jyuugo

Speed: 5
Strength: 6

XXXXR E L A T I V E P O W E R
Allied With: -
Squad Leader: -

Completed Missions:

XXXX S-Rank:
XXXX A-Rank:
XXXX B-Rank:
XXXX C-Rank:
XXXX D-Rank:

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Tree/Wall Walking
          -

Lightning

-
          -
          -

Water

-
          -
          -

Hyuuga

Eight Divination Signs: Air Palm
          Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin

Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
          Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
          Eight Trigrams Palms Great Heavenly Spin

Jyuugo

Transformation: Axe/Blade
          Transformation: Tail/Claws/Fangs
          Transformation: Marine
          Transformation: Spear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

""

Chakra 100
              Stats 5/6
              Passives

Chakra Destroyer
                  Direct hits on the opponent take away [10] chakra points. When hitting an opponent with Hyuuga techniques, 10% of the usual chakra drain is applied. For example, using the complete 8 Trigrams 64 Palms on an opponent will take 64 points as opposed to 640.

Ally of Nature
                  Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.

Natures Vanguard
                  Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.

Enhanced Survivalist Body
                  After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely. -

Natural Selection
                  Due to the unique nature of their body, the Jyuugo Clan’s elements are diluted in Nature Energy, which is naturally more stable and denser than normal chakra. Due to this, the elements are now adapted into the physical transformation, granting them Increases to their Base Stats based on their desired form. Only three different forms may be used in battle. They do not need to have this element to use the transformation. Their attunement to nature energy naturally allows them to access these forms.

Technique(s)

[imgleft]https://hostr.co/file/aB80yiLqYR9w/hyun1.gif[/imgleft][img]https://hostr.co/file/XwHeFsOrQFjq/hyun2.gif[/img][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]

[color=orchid][b]""[/b][/color]

[spoiler]
[color=darkorchid][b]Chakra[/b][/color] 100
[color=darkorchid][b]Stats[/b][/color] 5/6
[color=darkorchid][b]Passives[/b][/color][list][list]
[color=orchid]•[/color] Chakra Destroyer
Direct hits on the opponent take away [10] chakra points. When hitting an opponent with Hyuuga techniques, 10% of the usual chakra drain is applied. For example, using the complete 8 Trigrams 64 Palms on an opponent will take 64 points as opposed to 640.

[color=orchid]•[/color] Ally of Nature
Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.

[color=orchid]•[/color] Natures Vanguard
Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.

[color=orchid]•[/color] Enhanced Survivalist Body
After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely. -

[color=orchid]•[/color] Natural Selection
Due to the unique nature of their body, the Jyuugo Clan’s elements are diluted in Nature Energy, which is naturally more stable and denser than normal chakra. Due to this, the elements are now adapted into the physical transformation, granting them Increases to their Base Stats based on their desired form. Only three different forms may be used in battle. They do not need to have this element to use the transformation. Their attunement to nature energy naturally allows them to access these forms.
[/list][/list]
[color=darkorchid][b]Technique(s)[/b][/color][list][list]

[/list][/list]
[/spoiler]
[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:31 pm
A faint smile

Approved  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:28 am
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Rosaline Sarutobi
                      Nickname: The Bloody Rose
                        ↬ Rosaline got that name from the blackouts she has. She will go crazy, destroying stuff even killing people. She will wake up not remembering it at all. Therefore she is like a rose, beautiful and harmful at the same time.

Ethnicity: Islander
                      Height: 5.4
                      Weight: 120
                      Personality: Unpredictable, Wild, Kind.

Sexuality: Bi
                      Family: Killed by her own hand in one of her blackouts.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rV40ypje7o&list=PL77D98F68F6DBB35D&index=49
                      Nindo: "These eyes are a gift so that I may one day become useful."
                      Background Info: Rosaline was born with the Rinnegan, into the Sarutobi clan. The minute her parents realized Rosaline had the Rinnegan, they went to the Mist village. There the child would be held highly for her powers unlike in the leaf where she would be shunned. She would have blackouts however where her powers would be used to destroy and kill. This eventually killed her parents, however the Mist still treated her highly. The First Mizukage set up countermeasures to protect the village and make sure Rosaline caused no harm during her blackouts.

Other Info
                      Dislikes: Herself, rudeness, being alone

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: Rinnegan
                      Weakness: Physical
                        ↬ Fears
                      Letting her personality merge with the other personality
                      Village: Kirigakure
                      Class: Ninjutsu
                      Bloodline:
                        ↬ Rinnegan

Clan
                        ↬ Sarutobi

Demon: N/A

Chakra Points: 240

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C - 2
                        D - 10
                        E - 5

Opponents Defeated: N/A
                      Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQwQnEfbh0U&index=82&list=PL77D98F68F6DBB35D

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
                            SUMMON

Jutsu List: Water, Fire, Lightning and universal ninjutsu learned to Genin
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Suiton

a c a d e m y
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Raiton

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Katon

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Genjutsu
                        Sution

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Other Info:

Quote:
                        A Katana

Style:
                        ↬ The Infinite One Sword Style: Stage 3

↬ It

↬ Here

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:00 am
Black Fire Lord

Approved  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:56 pm

User Image

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Lennox Shishigami
Nicknames: Nox
Birth date: 02/12
Sexuality: Bisexual

Culture: Kusakara
Religion: Believes in a 'Balance'

Birth Country: Kusa no Kuni
Country of Residence: Kusa no Kuni
Position: Shinobi
Class: Lower

Alignment: Chaotic Good

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality

Balanced

Three children stood in a triangle, two of them glaring vehemently at one another. The oldest of them had his arms crossed over his chest and an impassive look on his face. His emerald eyes flitted back and forth, constantly gauging the reactions of his brother and sister. The argument was about who was right and who was wrong. But Lennox saw the error and correctness in both of them. He wouldn't take a side, couldn't. If he did, it would be wrong in some way. Instead, he spoke loud enough to cut the other two off. "Alrigh' now, hush up. Let it go. Fer neither of you can see the other's point. Yer talkin' in circles!" Nox said with a hint of joy in his tone.

Caring

Huddled up beneath a tree was a young boy with flames for hair. Even though it was night time he stood out like a light in the darkness. He was crouched down with a look of pity on his face, green eyes swimming with tears that hadn't fallen. Before him on the ground lay a squirrel, barely clinging onto its life. It had clearly lost some sort of a battle and was getting ready to give up its mortal coils. Lennox sucked in a shaky breath and wiped away his tears, knowing it was the creature's time. There was a balance in the world and nature saw fit to align the scales should they become uneven. There was nothing he could do, but he would not let the poor beast die alone.

Passionate

With a fiery look in his eyes Lennox held his ground at the baker's door. He was a dirty looking child, unshod and clothes hanging like rags. His little hands were balled into fists at his sides and an almighty pout was pressed onto his face. The baker eyed him with a matched fury, though it ebbed with each passing second. With a great sigh the baker ran a hand through his hair, finally consenting. "Gah! Fine! But if I catch you slacking off just once, that's it! Now get to work!" He shouted, albeit with a smile on his face. Lennox's face broke out in a huge grin and he nodded his head, eagerly getting a move on and reaching for the nearest broom. Now with this job, he could help feed his family.

Take on warfare: War should only be a last resort, if the balance is thrown off.
Loyalty to Village- Would never betray them, but holds no hatred for other nations and people.
Theme song: Yoh!
Height: 5'9
Weight: 178 LBs
Build: Athletic
Hair Color: Orange

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: Lennox has a large family, many brothers and sisters and they all live with their mother. Outside of that he has yet to truly meet people who he cares deeply for.
XXXXL I K E S
City: Kusagakure
Culture: Kusakara

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Iwagakure

Lennox's life really isn't that interesting, its his family history that matters. He comes from a family not entirely famous, the Shishigami's. For many generations the people of this family have served as the Balance Keepers, roaming the world and working to keep it aligned. They are not inherently good, nor are they inherently evil. Their purpose is to ensure the world and its inhabitants do not descend into chaos. Sometimes this means fighting in wars or stopping them. One of the most prominent Shishigami's was named Kazuki, who happened to be Lennox's grand father. He dedicated his entire life to aiding others and being exactly what the world needed for him. Kazuki was revered and respected across the lands and many sought council from him. Not once did he abuse this power and even when he passed from the world he was sure he left his mark on it. Just as his father before him, Lennox's dad tried his best to serve the world. He gave his life to defeat a lunatic who threatened to upset the balance, and in the end prevailed.

Unfortunately for Lennox's family, that left his mother alone with five children. She was not a shinobi like her husband and struggled to try and support them. It fell to Lennox - the oldest of the pack - to help sustain the family. That was why he chose to become a shinobi. Naturally, as all Shishigami, he was very in tune with nature. His power over wood marked him as a branch of the Senju and he wanted to give something back to the world. Lennox hopes to one day become a balance keeper just as his father, and his father before him all the way back to the start of the Shishigami family.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Chakra: 275
Elements: Earth, Water, Air, Medical (Senju Bonus)
Sub-Element: Grass

Bloodline: Senju
Clan: Pygmalion

Speed: 4
Strength: 3

XXXXR E L A T I V E P O W E R
Allied With: -
Squad Leader: -

Completed Missions:

XXXX S-Rank:
XXXX A-Rank:
XXXX B-Rank:
XXXX C-Rank:
XXXX D-Rank:

xxxSKILLS

Universal

-
          -

Earth

Earth Military Movement
          -
          -

Water

Water Manipulation
          -
          -

Medical

Diagnosis
          Extraction

Blood Coagulation
          Poison Removal

Senju

Wood Replacement
          Wood Clone
          Hotei Technique

Pygmalion

Survival Skill: Hardening

xxxPASSIVES

Ninjutsu classmen have a -2 training reduction on all ninjutsu

+1 rank to wood techniques

One With the Forest - No Cost

The user can turn their body into wood and even merge with their wooden creations. They can even turn their body into wood to use as the foundation for casting other Mokuton Jutsu, eliminating the need to use the ground to grown trees.

They can use earth jutsu without hand signs, and all earth jutsu are 1 Rank stronger.

You can feel vibrations in the earth, and can use them to detect movement.

Stone Form:

A Pygmalion can passively turn their entire body into stone at will. This costs 30 chakra every 3 posts, and reduces base Speed by 1. While in this Form, a Pygmalion cant perform Ninjutsu of Elements other than Earth, but also gains a passive healing factor while touching the ground, with the earth rising up to fill cracks and holes in the body. While in stone form, no wound is fatal, but if the form is deactivated all wounds currently on the body will remain. This healing factor cannot heal wounds received before stone form is active. Wounds received from lightning style jutsu take double the time to heal.

Amazing strength while being able to turn your body to stone makes you Tougher than others. (+1 Base strength)

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:16 am
A faint smile

Approved  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:07 pm
User Image

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Musashi Kagari
Nicknames:
Birth date: February 8th
Sexuality: Pansexual

Culture:
Religion: Believes that there are "divine beings" out there that decide the fate of many, but doesn't delve further into it.

Birth Country: Water Country
Country of Residence: Hidden Mist Village
Position: Shinobi [Genin Rank]
Class: Sage

Race: Caucasian Human
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

Hes a rather cold and unfeeling one, he doesn't care to please anyone but himself and doesn't show his true emotions and feelings to anyone but himself when hes all alone, even those who deems his "friends" can attest to his cold nature. He's territorial, a very possessive shinobi that delves in greed, what he claims to be his possessions will always be safe.

Take on warfare: He enjoys it, only because there's more to take and make his own from it.
Loyalty to Village- He considers the village to be one of his possessions and because of that, he cherishes everything within the walls.
Theme song:
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 178 lbs.
Build: Lean
Hair Color: Brown

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None
XXXXL I K E S
City: Kumogakure
Culture: Kusagakure

XXXXD I S L I K E S

Within the Hidden Cloud, Musashi had lived a life at sea, running away from home at a young age to get away from his parents whom constantly argued day in and day out. Leo, though believing that he was safe from his troubles, was caught in a deadly wave and a heavy storm while traveling by sea to get to the Hidden Leaf. The treacherous waters devoured him and his ship whole, taking them deep into its murky depths. As he was sinking and drowning because of the unforgiving sea, a voice called out to him and gave him warmth underneath the unmerciful depths, telling him to find comfort in knowing that he will come out of this stronger. When he had awoken from unconsciousness, he was back on shore and his parents were there awaiting for his return in order to try and change for the better. Throughout his time in the academy, he had enjoyed the water of the hidden cloud and would usually be seen spending a majority of his time in it.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Chakra: 150 (Hearts: 0)
Elements: Earth
Sub-Element(s): Metal

Bloodline: Wu Xing
Clan: Jiongu

Speed: 6

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Tree/Wall Walking

Water Walking

Wu Xing

Living Tremor Sense

The Shift: Watashi

Innervate

Earth

Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)

Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Clone Skill)

Koujin Bunshin no Jutsu (Dust Clone Technique)

Doton: Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Rock Throw Technique)

Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield)

Jiongu

Repair

Styles

Style #1 Learned

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:09 pm
Haydoh
User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Musashi Kagari
Nicknames:
Birth date: February 8th
Sexuality: Pansexual

Culture:
Religion: Believes that there are "divine beings" out there that decide the fate of many, but doesn't delve further into it.

Birth Country: Water Country
Country of Residence: Hidden Mist Village
Position: Shinobi [Genin Rank]

Race: Caucasian Human
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

Hes a rather cold and unfeeling one, he doesn't care to please anyone but himself and doesn't show his true emotions and feelings to anyone but himself when hes all alone, even those who deems his "friends" can attest to his cold nature. He's territorial, a very possessive shinobi that delves in greed, what he claims to be his possessions will always be safe.

Take on warfare: He enjoys it, only because there's more to take and make his own from it.
Loyalty to Village- He considers the village to be one of his possessions and because of that, he cherishes everything within the walls.
Theme song:
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 178 lbs.
Build: Lean

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
XXXXL I K E S
City: Kumogakure
Culture: Kusagakure

XXXXD I S L I K E S

Within the Hidden Cloud, Musashi had lived a life at sea, running away from home at a young age to get away from his parents whom constantly argued day in and day out. Leo, though believing that he was safe from his troubles, was caught in a deadly wave and a heavy storm while traveling by sea to get to the Hidden Leaf. The treacherous waters devoured him and his ship whole, taking them deep into its murky depths. As he was sinking and drowning because of the unforgiving sea, a voice called out to him and gave him warmth underneath the unmerciful depths, telling him to find comfort in knowing that he will come out of this stronger. When he had awoken from unconsciousness, he was back on shore and his parents were there awaiting for his return in order to try and change for the better. Throughout his time in the academy, he had enjoyed the water of the hidden cloud and would usually be seen spending a majority of his time in it.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Chakra: 150 (Hearts: 0)
Elements: Earth
Sub-Element(s): Metal

Bloodline: Wu Xing

Speed: 6

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Tree/Wall Walking

Water Walking

Wu Xing

Living Tremor Sense

The Shift: Watashi

Innervate

Earth

Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)

Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Clone Skill)

Koujin Bunshin no Jutsu (Dust Clone Technique)

Doton: Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Rock Throw Technique)

Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield)

Jiongu

Repair

Styles

Style #1 Learned

yer good.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:49 pm

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Yoshida Ranton
Nicknames: Yoshi
Birth date: 15 December
Sexuality: Straight

Culture: Mixture of Kiri and Konoha beliefs
Religion: Shintoism

Birth Country: Fire Country
Country of Residence: Water Country
Hidden Village: Kirigakure
Position: Shinobi (Gennin)
Social Class: Middle Class

Alignment: Neutral Evil

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

Take on warfare: It is required and necessary. Those who do not fight are weak, and those who are weak deserve to be oppressed or killed.
Loyalty to Village- When it suits him
Theme song:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 145
Build: Medium, not to stocky, but not skinny
Eye Color: White
Complexion: White

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
City:
Culture:

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City:

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Chakra: 220
Elements: Water, Lightning, Fire
Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline: Ranton
Bloodline: Rinnegan

Speed: 7

xxxSKILLS

Universal

SUB

Suiton

Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet) C Rank
          Description: An enhanced Uo Tsuba, instead of a stream, it is a bullet that impacts the enemy at high speed (though with blunt force,) and it is roughly about the size of a fist.

Raiton

Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Electron Technique) C Rank
          Description: After the hand seals are completed, a crackling, sparking sphere of yellow electricity appears in the user's hands. The user can than toss this forward, where it will hit the target and electrocute them. Being a lightning Jutsu, it is quite powerful for its rank. However, it swerves as it flies through the air, making it difficult to aim and making it more likely to miss the farther the user is from the target. It is a very basic Jutsu.

Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique) C Rank
          Description: A simple technique in concept and execution, in which the user performs the necessary handseals and then emits a short bolt of lightning from his or her hand. This is a simple bolt, akin to a fireball, as opposed to being a continuous stream. On impact, the target will suffer minor electric shocks.

Katon

Ranton

Rinnegan

Maito Tennin C-S
          The user can crush an incoming projectile technique to absolute nothing, as long as it is your rank or lower. This has a 3 post cooldown and can only be used 3 times per battle.

Yami Tensei C-S
          The user is able to alter the movement speed and trajectory of technique by shifting around the parameters of gravity within a specific space (i.e. in front of them, behind them). Depending upon the rank of chakra that's put into the technique, the user can alter the gravity of techniques of that rank and lower. An example of this would be altering the trajectory of a B-rank fireball projectile coming at you to push off to the side or crash into the ground. This also has a two post cool down after every use.

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:38 pm
Kitten Kashensu

h o s t t h e i m a g e y o u f a g g o t  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:58 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Alexander Shinzō sutīra
Nicknames: The Exploding Heart
Birth date: 10/11
Sexuality: heterosexual

Culture: Konoha/Kusa
Religion: none

Birth Country: Konohagakure
Country of Residence: Kusagakure
Position: shinobi (genin)
Social Class: middle

Race: Human (if thats what you could call him)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Very kind to people of his own village, but to anyone else he meets he attacks on sight

(story here)

Take on warfare: Fun
Loyalty to Village- He will fight to the death for his village
Theme song:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 145
Build: average
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: blue
Complexion: fair

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
City: Kusa
Culture: Konoha (loyalty)

XXXXD I S L I K E S

Alexander Shinzō sutīra was born in the village of Konohagakure, and raised by a secret society of Jiongu's underground. His family was bent on the destruction of the current government in Konoha but was discovered one night. Most were killed and as none had even a second heart they all almost were wiped out but three were kept in the prisons of the village, The young boy, his father and his mother. The anbu wanted to know if there were more or if they had successfully wiped out the rebellion. But one night while the guards were gone, his father revealed the second part of his abilities, Bakuton. Blasting their way out the three managed to escape Konoha and relocated in the grass country. Once sure the three were safe completely then did they begin to rest. Alexander though could not sleep and began to think about what was going to happen when they reached the hidden grass village. Then he thought of his parents and how weak they were to be allowed to be captured. That thought made him angry and then a thought passed through his head. Those who are to weak should not be allowed to live. Picking up his father's katana he silently slit his throat and then absorbed his father's still beating heart. After that he looked at his mother with the same bloodlust and was about to kill her when a kunai hit him in the back, right through his new heart. As he fell over he knew what he would have to do, play dead. The Konoha anbu who had followed them saw what he had done to the boy's own father and knew a monster like this had to be slain, but first he went to the mother of the beast and cut her head from her shoulders. Now heading to the boy the Anbu raised his sword above his head and just as he was about to swin, Alexander jumped and layed his glowing, white hand above his heart, completely blowing it from his body and destroying it. Seeing how others could of followed them he ran, ran until he got to the village of Kusagakure.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: ninjutsu
Chakra: 130
Elements: Katon and Raiton
Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline: Bakuton

Speed: 4
Strength: 5

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation

Sub-Element

Katon

Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One) Genin

Raiton

Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique) Genin

Bloodline

Explosion Release: Exploding Palm D rank, Explosion Release: Explosive Armor C-A rank

Clan

Repair Genin

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Mike the Grey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:30 pm
Name: Rikuyo Uchiha
Nickname: None

Ethnicity: Japanese
Height: 5'11
Weight: 160
Personality: Shy, Careful, Observant
Family: one Brother

Background info: Rikuyo was a Uchiha from Kirigakure, along with his brother they aspired to be great shinobi and to eventually attain the Mangekyo Sharingan. (havn't done much yet as i need this approved to start rping)

Strengths: Physically Adept, Very quick
Weaknesses: Proud, Doesn't know when to retreat, only accepts help from his brother

Village: Kirigakure(pending)
Clan: Uchiha(pending)
Bloodline: Sharingan(pending)
Elements: Fire, Water
Opponents defeated: None
Missions completed: none

Jutsu List -

Academy Level: Clone Jutsu, Transformation Jutsu, Substitution Jutsu
Genin Level:
Chunin Level:
Jonin Level:
Anbu Level:
Sannin Level:
Kage Level:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:07 pm
IrIshInjun95
Approved

Mike the Grey
Declined. You need to use the profile format listed in the Profile Skeleton thread found in this same forum and need to read the Master System listed in the Starter Forum as well. And Uchiha isn't a clan, its combined with the Sharingan Bloodline.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:24 pm
Quote:

I have gotten permission from Shane to make a Chunin level shinobi.

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Katsuro Kamisama
Nicknames: Kats
Birth date: 12/14/XXXX
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Culture: Kumo Culture
Religion: None

Birth Country: Kaminari no Kuni
Country of Residence: Kumogakiri
Position: Kunoichi (Chunin)
Social Class: Lower

Race: Human, Korean.
Alignment:
Neutral Good
XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Calm and timid, is always the one to reason with.

(Will be added in later)

Take on warfare: Only if necessary. She'll fight for her village and family if need be though. Will question about the reason behind said war.
Loyalty to Village- Above average.
Theme song:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 130 lbs
Build: Slender and skinny
Hair Color: Raven Black
Eye Color: Blood Red
Complexion: Slightly tan

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
XXXXL I K E S
City: Kumo
Culture:
Kumo
XXXXD I S L I K E S
Fire country
            (story here)

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Genjutsu
Chakra: 150
Elements: Lightning
Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline: Kurama
Clan:

Speed: 3

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          • Tree/Wall Walking

• Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation

Sub-Element

Genjutsu

•Reisei Waru no Jutsu (Sanity Shatter)
          •Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
          •Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
          •Nemuri (Sleep)
          •Suguni Ouda (Instant Strike)

Raiton

•Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)
          •Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)
          •Kumo Tate no Jutsu (Cloud Shield Technique)
          •Dendou Hari Hirogari no Jutsu (Electric Needle Spread Technique)

Second Element

Bloodline

Clan

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

Profile Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games