Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:19 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas grabbed haseo and threw him out of the way she is mine you can't have her heartless he says and slams his feet on the ground and knocks up parts of the ground and throws it at her following the last one and punching it threw towards her-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:44 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light shook his head. "Ah, they never listen."
With a twist of his torso, he spun at Atlas, who was touching Celeste/Talia. "Sorry, but I'm gonna have to Freeze this little death match."
Atlas and Celeste/Talia froze quickly as the ice shot rapidly from the blade and covered both of them, locking them in ice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:58 pm
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
[quote][/quote="Flippy flusters Flaky"]

User Image

Jaster heard Talia's wishes for the dragons not to be heard.
"Got it." he said. He narrowly dodged Light's ice attack. He really hated ice.

((sorry can't really think, freaking allergies))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:09 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi was watching everything from a distance with Wakai, letting out a sigh, "See, what'd I say, he didn't need help because there are a lot of people around that would help anyway."
"Oh...I guess you have a point." she looked at Shinochi, "But, it's always good to help people out...even if they don't look like they need it."
"Hmm..." Shinochi looked at the ground and thought to herself, her ears twitch. She shrugged, "Well, whatever you say. Everyone has their own opinions on things." She sheathed her blades as it seems the battle is almost done with.

[OOC: Wow, so much is happening while I'm gone sweatdrop ]

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:24 pm
gaia_diamond User Image
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright
Talia/Celeste

gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright

"UHHH...the teacher thinks he can solve this by freezing me hmph.. oh teacher why don't you tried to end me with your attack..." Celeste humiliated Light as she laughs at face.

"Celeste...will you be satisfy if I give my powers up to you and have myself powerless.."Talia speaks to Celeste from the heart of the heartless. she really feels that she is forever gone.

"Wouldn't you be burden to everyone without your powers and no keyblade.."Celeste questions Talia back then she pause for a moment.

"No..i just want atlas to trained me and be mines.."Talia refuted as Celeste almost turns to normal but she closed her eyes.

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenkeeper

Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:31 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Her head tilted to side in slight interest as she watched a teacher end the battle with an ice attack.
"Wonder if I'll learn to do something like that," Ea mused to herself. She couldn't really see herself use any ice attacks but they would come in handy during a job. Freezing the lock on a safe would be a time killer. She kept her eyes trained on the teacher, wondering what kind of punishment the superiors dealt out in this kind of place.

User Image

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:22 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

fox137

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - One Who Gets In Our Way | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

Haseo cringed when she punched him bluntly into mid-air. "...Urgh!" Scratch that, double the punishment. Atlas quickly grasped and threw him to the side. "Whah!..." Thus, the male was sent flying off to the side with the pain in his stomach. He nursed the top of his forehead after his rough fall, and stood up on his feet. Lucky for him, it wasn't thrice the punishment. Light-sensei was on the verge of taking down whoever was involved in the matter. Haseo was relieved to be thrown because if he would of been turned into a block of ice along with Atlas and Talia.

(Out Of Comission: Poor Haseo. :C)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:26 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Smirking, Light spoke again. "Now this is from a videogame but here goes."
He set himself up as well as he could, bringing both fists close to his chest and pushing out at the ice block. "Hadouken!" Light punched the ice block at an incredible speed.
It hit the ground and left a crater. They were intact but the ice was gone, even if both were unconscious, lying in the crater. Light landed too but he looked worse. "I'm just happy no one's dead..." He smiled before losing his balance and falling unconscious himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:01 am
◄ QUOTES ►
Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

User Image

User Image

| Theme Song - XXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Keyblade - Time Transcend | Age - 15

Tokio looked awe-struck when his teacher performed a signature technique belonging to the franchise Street Fighters. He who beat videogames over night in a single swoop would recognize this. "Su-goi...(Awesome.)" Before he could collapse unconscious on the ground, Tokio caught his fall. He let Light's arm rest over the back of his neck, while supporting Light by holding his armpit to keep his balance.

(Out Of Cookies: ....)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:47 am
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
[quote][/quote="Flippy flusters Flaky"]

User Image

All Jaster saw was many ice shards flying, some towards himself.
He opened his hand and made a fire shield to block any stray ice shards headed his way.

He looked back at the heartless dragons near him
"you drakes ok?"

((sorry can't really think, freaking allergies))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:17 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
With the battle finally being settled, Shinochi stretched out her arms, letting out a moan, "Well, everything is fine now, hooray." she sounded sarcastic. She then yawned, "Now, I guess I can take that nap I've been wanting to take."
"Ehh? But we just fought a bunch of heartless and dragons. All this time, you still had your mind on napping?" Wakai scratched her cheek with her finger, surprised at Shinochi's infinite need for sleep.
Shinochi shrugged, and then looked towards Jaster who was speaking to the dragons. Her ears twitched, curious about his care for other certain heartless.

[OOC: Wow, so much is happening while I'm gone sweatdrop ]

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

fox137

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:23 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea straightened her posture as she caught sight of the familiar red head, Tokio. She watched as he reached for the unconscious mentor and supported his weight. She pushed herself of the wall and walked over to them, making sure to avoid the scattered ice shards remaining from the attack.

"Tokio," she called out. When Ea reached him she crossed her arms in front of her and gave him a mischievous smirk, "I didn't you were a part of this fiasco."

User Image

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:29 pm
◄ QUOTES ►
Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

User Image

User Image

| Theme Song - XXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Keyblade - Time Transcend | Age - 15

Tokio recognized that voice. Looking up to see the familiar voice, his eyes met the sight of Ea, the young woman he met back in the Grand Hall. He complimented that smirk with his own version of a smirk. "...Huh? Oh, fancy seeing you here Ea. Did you get in the school like you intended?" He asked, while raising the unconscious Light along with himself to her level.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:59 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"I did," she said, "Although."

She gestured to their surroundings with a dramatic sweep of her arms, "I doubt this is anything but fancy." She let her arm drop to her side as she threw a glance at the Drac Heartless, "I would have thought an Academy such as this would have better protection or at least a decent security personnel." She looked back at Tokio and gestured to the unconscious teacher, "Need help?"

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:20 pm
◄ QUOTES ►
Kurai_18

kilatails

kalenakeeper

User Image

User Image

"Well, your talking to a school where they're students act as a local militia." He chuckled softly, before nudging Light to signal Ea for her assistance. There were students in this school who capable of fighting extreme levels of danger. Mostly students were fighting this battle and there was only one Master to intervene. "Yeah, its hard carrying him without dragging him.." While the side he was carrying was holding up well, Light was lagging unconsciously on the ground on the opposite side. "Could hold him the other side and help me get him to the Infirmary?" Tokio asked.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games