Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:11 pm
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

"That sounds really hard." Jaster sighed
"if only Jax wanted to leave.....but he likes it there...."

He cast a quick cura spell on Light.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light rattled his head. "Ah, thanks."
He stood up, a bit off balance but fine, nonetheless.

"Jax, huh... must be a new guy..." Ixyam scratched his head.
Light had an epiphany. "Wait, Yami. You said that you left on your own terms,right?"
Crossing his arms and waving one hand in the air, Ixyam spoke, although he was a bit aggravated. "Yeah, what about it?"
"I was hoping you could help us." Light winked once.
Ixyam closed his eyes before staring hard at Light. "No way, not doing it."
"Doing what?" Erin yawned, a bit intrigued.
"I'm not rejoining the Organization just so you can do some stupid sting operation." Ixyam growled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:32 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi had exited the Infirmary and wandered into the Grand Hall, looking down at the ground as she was still bothered by something. She looked at her arm which still had the scratch mark from heartless Jaster. She touched it, and of course, is stung with pain, "Agh...damn it, why did I even touch it if I knew it would hurt...?" she let out a sigh, "I should've gotten this checked..." But she shrugged, as she knows that a quick nap would heal the small wound.

kalenakeeper

kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:32 pm
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

"coward" Jaster murmured
"its hard to see thru jax's eyes. Anyway, its more recon. I got mom there too" he sighed

X looked to Ene.
"wanna go somewhere else or stay for a bit longer?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:43 pm
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

She stood up. "Uh, yeah. Let's."
"Don't forget your classes, kay?" Light called after.
"Aye, I'll make it to them." Ene called back.
Ixyam watched the girls leave. "Y'know, she's kind of adorable."
Light and Ixyam went forehead-to-forehead. "That's my daughter you're talkin' 'bout, punk."
"Oh, all of a sudden, you're a tough guy and a father? Hah, that's a laugh." Ixyam and Light returned to standing the way they were.
He was picking his nose while Light watched Ene leave with crossed arms and furrowed brows.

kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:54 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User ImageUser Image

X smiled and left with Ene (any idea where?)

Jaster smiled then saw Shinochi
"Hey Shini.....I ....I needed to talk to you..." he said, giving the sad heartless eyes he gave her back in Traverse Town.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:58 pm
kalenakeeper
Anyone hungry? (^_^)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:02 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi's ears twitched, getting surprised from the appearance of Jaster. She quickly held her arms behind her back in order to hide the wound from Jaster. She then looked at him, "Oh, hey Jaster. What's up?" she tried to be as casual as possible. But then she noticed him giving the same look he did when he was a heartless. Seeing that, she looked down at the ground with her ears going down as well, knowing that she can't be casual about this.

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:10 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Not sure what was going on, they looked at each other and frowned, shrugging their shoulders.
Light looked away. "So, how you been?"
Ixyam shrugged. "Not bad. I was in Twilight Town as it fell to those stupid horse-people."
Erin blinked in surprise. "Y-you were there? How'd you get here?"
Ixyam looked at Erin and scoffed. "Uh, Portal of Darkness! Hello!"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:39 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User ImageUser Image

((I just ate and ive been feeling sick today. v_v))
((I guess they can go to the cafeteria, it is almost lunch time for them....I think sweatdrop ))

Jaster saw the wound, he softly placed his hand on the wound and immediately cured it, however leaving a small scar.

He pulled her away enough so the others can't hear.
"im sorry....I was being blackmailed by Minako....but it wasn't Minako. She called herself Kako....she said if I didn't attack and act like a real heartless, she'd kill more innocent people." he looked sad, he rubbed his neck, his collar was still malfunctioning.

"Im sorry I hurt you, I just....I don't want anyone else hurt....I'd rather suffer than to let others be harmed, I mean....that's how my nobody was made....why im the way I am now...."
He looks down, he was depressed about what had happened.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:02 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi looked down at the now healed wound, then at Jaster as he spoke of the situation in Traverse Town. She crossed her arms, "Hmm, I see...I'm guessing Minako is that girl we brought back with us...she's unconscious right now though so, yeah...according to my friend, she just fell unconscious all of a sudden." She shook her head, "But anyway, don't worry about me. I've taken much worse hits from teach." she was talking about Tsuyoi. She gave a reassuring nudge at Jaster's chest to let him know that she's fine with what happened in Traverse Town between them. Then she chuckled, "Though, I'm sure Tsuyoi would want to kick your a** if she heard what happened?" she scratched her nose, thinking that it'd be kind of funny to see that.

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:13 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User ImageUser Image
((I guess they can go to the cafeteria, it is almost lunch time for them....I think sweatdrop ))

X's stomach grumbled
"how long were we in the library, Ene?"

Jaster sighed
"I just know I didn't kill those people. She said they were bums who weren't going anywhere in their life, but still, that's just wrong!"

He rubbed his head.
"I almost got a bullet from Nami in my head too....my back hurts from her standing on it. At least shadows can disappear into other shadows and scurry away...or you and I wouldn't have this pleasant conversation. I only followed Minako to make sure she was alright, she seemed to be struggling with something.. I did something really stupid, pissed her off, then she tried to kill me...I should know better though."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:33 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin happened to overhear Jaster. "So, you got pinned down by my sister, did you?" He chuckled a bit. "She wouldn't o' shot ya, y'know. Just a bit o' a hazard, if the situation seems off. What'd you do to piss 'er off anyway?"
Ene shrugged. "At least an hour and a half. Felt shorter, though."
Ixyam stood where he was, a bit grumpy that Light would suggest anything having to do with the Organization. "I'll hear you out this once but I'm not rejoining the freaking Organization..."
Light pumped his fist into the air once. "Alright, I'll explain it quick."
He explained everything to Ixyam.

After hearing everything, Ixyam nodded. "Yep, sounds like they're up to something if they're takin' in guys who can't even fight with any style sword..." Ixyam spoke a little louder on perpose, his aim to poke at Jaster, maybe even agitate him a bit.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:46 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
She looked at Jaster with concern, scratching the back of her head, "Well...nobody can exactly predict the outcome of things right?" Shinochi's attention was then moved from Jaster to Erin, "Lets just say that Nami saw him as an enemy..." she then turned away from Erin, remembering the events that happened in his Traverse Town home, "You pervert..."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:24 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User ImageUser Image

Jaster started to look around. He could sense a lot of darkness outside in the courtyard.
"aww man....why aren't the school systems stopping that...." he grumbled and looked at Light

"There is a girl summoning strong heartless outside. IM going to investigate." he said showing his new sword on his hip.

((i'll wait another post for him to run out))  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games