Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:31 pm
[ooc:]

D̢̠̥̮̤̻̠͚̘̳̠̝̦̺̝̙ͭ͆̔̉̋͆̾̆͌̌ͣͨͭͫ̉ͮ̑͛͘͘͠͝ả̑͆ͧͨ̏̄ͩ̌̄͌͏̡̢̡̞̤̣͉͎̗͕̫̖̩͖͞ŗ̵̹̦͖͎̩́ͭ̍ͨ̐e̲̟̮̠̲̭̭̝̬̺̓̾͆ͬ̉ͨ̂͊͂ͭ̈͂͂ͭ̓̃̀͠͞m͒͗̐̐̄̈́̀͟͞͏̝̟̠̜̞͠ơ̳̼͖̹̈́͑ͣ͂͑̉͆̚͡

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daremo looked towards Wakai, "However...my opinion still stands...that girl is still a dangerous being...I know of the immense strength she possesses." she said, still looking towards Wakai.
Lana had a concerned look on her face, looking towards Wakai, "I'm not sure exactly what she means...but I guess she's much more stronger than she looks...and I thought she was just the Light family's housemaid." Lana shook her head and looked back at Daremo, "But...I should let you know, she's been taking care of a family. And she's also been taking care of guests to her home so...she can't possibly be bad." she said to Daremo, to try to convince her.
Daremo stared at Wakai for a few more seconds before turning to look at Lana, "...if what you are saying is true...then perhaps I was wrong in judgement..." She turned to Lana, "For now...I will leave the 'dangerous one' alone...however, if she does show a sign of threat," she looked back towards Wakai, "I will engage combat..."

other characters also here:
Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:29 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai overheard their conversation, laughing a little while rubbing the back of her head, "Well...to be honest, they definitely don't need me to watch over them, they can take care of themselves...most of the time at least." she said. She then nodded, understanding Daremo's caution towards her, "I understand...as long as you don't cause the others any more trouble." she said. If they were to have a conflict with each other, she'd very much like it to be just between them.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:28 am

D̢̠̥̮̤̻̠͚̘̳̠̝̦̺̝̙ͭ͆̔̉̋͆̾̆͌̌ͣͨͭͫ̉ͮ̑͛͘͘͠͝ả̑͆ͧͨ̏̄ͩ̌̄͌͏̡̢̡̞̤̣͉͎̗͕̫̖̩͖͞ŗ̵̹̦͖͎̩́ͭ̍ͨ̐e̲̟̮̠̲̭̭̝̬̺̓̾͆ͬ̉ͨ̂͊͂ͭ̈͂͂ͭ̓̃̀͠͞m͒͗̐̐̄̈́̀͟͞͏̝̟̠̜̞͠ơ̳̼͖̹̈́͑ͣ͂͑̉͆̚͡

Daremo stared at Wakai for a few seconds before turning to Lana. She looked at her from head to toe...she was scanning her.
Lana was a little confused as to what she was doing, "Erm...umm..." she was somewhat embarrassed of Daremo's staring.
Daremo looked back up at Lana, "You...are not human as well...strange...are all beings in this world...not normal humans?" she asked.
Lana was surprised when Daremo had identified her as not a normal human being. She thought maybe Daremo had some sort of ability that allowed her to identify anyone she examines. But, she didn't think much of it, she decided to answer Daremo's question. "No...there are normal human beings living here on this world. You just encountered us non-human beings first." she said, de-summoning her keyblade.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:59 am
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 19 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen arrived just in time. He suppressed his aura, just to be on the safe side.
"Damn right, it's strange. She's a Demihuman. One of my students, to be precise. Lana, Wakai. Stand down, if you will?"
Jaecen walked toward the woman, what he assumed to be a woman. "You're not angel... And you're not demon.... Definitely pretty,
compared to modern woman's standards. A witch, maybe? No, a puppet?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:22 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked to where the voice came from, "Oh, Mr. Jaecen....." she then gasped, eventually realizing that Jaecen was here, alive. "Wh-What!? B-But, how!? When!? Why!?" she said. She was shocked and surprised, she didn't have any idea at all what to make out of this. To make sure she wasn't hallucinating or anything, she pinched herself a few times, saying "Ouch" when she did so. To even more of a surprise for her, this wasn't a hallucination, or a dream.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:04 am

Daremo immediately looked towards the man that had arrived, pointing one of her knuckle-magnums at him. Like with Wakai and Lana, her eyes were locked onto Jaecen.
Lana shook her head at Daremo's response to Jaecen's arrival, "N-No, stop! H-He's not an enemy! I-I think..." She looked towards Wakai, "M-Ms Wakai, who is this man? Do you know him?" she asked. She looked at Jaecen when he called her his student, "Student...?" she was left confused.
Daremo kept her knuckle-magnums pointed at Jaecen as she began to scan him as well, looking at him from head to toe. "...strange." she couldn't identify Jaecen's attributes. Obviously, he wasn't an ordinary human as well...but there was something more to him that she couldn't identify. "What sort of...being are you...?" she asked, as if wanting to know what Jaecen is.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:23 am
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

He shrugged. "You're guess is as good as mine."
Jaecen made sure he was standing in between Wakai, Lana, and the newcomer. "It's obvious you'd wipe them out without hesitation.... But I have a far more.... Unique approach. I'm intrigued as to how you came about to being here."

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:25 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai went over to Lana and leaned in to whisper, "It's...a long story, I'll tell you the rest later. But basically...he's the father of the family I'm taking care of." she said as her eyes were on Jaecen. She still couldn't believe he was here, she had witnessed his death.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Daremo stared at Jaecen in silence for a few seconds, her knuckle-magnum was still aimed at him. Finally, she spoke, "The exact location...of my home is classified...however...all I can tell you...is that I'm not of this world..." she said.
Lana looked at Wakai, her eyes widened a little while surprised, "Wh-What!? Th-That so...?" she looked at Jaecen, but spoke to Wakai, "So he's the father of the family huh...? Why didn't Ms. Tsuyoi and the rest talk about him before?" she asked. This was a little strange...not once did the family ever speak about him...perhaps he was on bad terms with his family?

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:45 pm
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Jaecen frowned with one corner of his mouth. "Y'know, I'm getting the feeling you don't like me much. Should I be holding a gun, too?
Would that make this less stressful? No? Alright, then. How about you put your gun away and I'll tell these lovely ladies to put their pokers away. Well, can't really have Wakai put herself anywhere, but how 'bout it? Hmm?"
He cocked his head to the right a bit. "Sound like a plan?"

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:16 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai pouted at what Jaecen said, "Hey, I can put my hands behind my back, if that's anything." she said, though she didn't do so. She kept her hands low and held in front of her, "A-Anyway, how are you...you know, alive? I saw you get turned into...nothing..." she said, furrowing her eyebrows a little.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:34 pm
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

With a mischievous smile, Jaecen winked at her. "Sea turtles,
obviously."

Jaecen was covering his tracks with a lame excuse. The truth was that he wasn't entirely sure how he'd come back.

Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:30 am

It took Daremo a few moments before finally lowering her gun, though she would still keep herself cautious around the group. For all she knew, they could be hiding how they really are. She de-summoned her knuckle-magnums and walked away from Jaecen before she began to dig at the ground. She held a hand full of dirt, and summoned a cube-like object. The top of it suddenly opened up, and Daremo poured the dirt into it. Upon doing so, the cube closed up and began to glow a little before suddenly shooting up into the sky, disappearing into the atmosphere. She stared at the sky silently, seemingly to never blink.
Lana was a bit confused as to what Wakai and Jaecen were conversing about. She then turned her attention to Daremo, who had sent some dirt off into space. She stared up at the sky too, a little...amazed at the dirt being sent into space at such a speed.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:06 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai put a finger to her chin as she had to think about it, "Sea...turtles...?" she had no idea what that meant. Wakai's train of thought was broken when Daremo had sent something into space. She didn't know what it was though...since she wasn't paying attention. She looked back at Daremo, "I guess...that's what she meant by collecting data on this world..." she thought to herself.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:22 am

Daremo suddenly turned back towards the group, "Is there...shadow-like beings on this world...? I've been informed that they...target the hearts of the innocent." she suddenly asked them.
Lana raised her eyebrows at Daremo's question, "Y-Yes...w-well, I'm unsure if there are any on this world...but I'm sure you can find them on some of the other worlds." she said, somewhat wanting this dangerous character to leave.
Daremo tilted her head, "Other...worlds...? So there are...other worlds located near this one..." learning of this new knowledge, Daremo began to take her leave as she began to walk away and climb out of the crater.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out