Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wool's Orphanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tryna stand up on my own two feet
                                          This conversation ain't comin' easily
                                          And darling, I know it's getting late
                                          So what do you say we leave this place?

Cass was happy for today it was his birthday! There was usually a cake when there was someone had their birthday. Maybe the adults were making it? currently, he was sitting on a couch reading to his dinosaur plush he had since...well forever! Stompy likes this story and so did Cass. Maybe he would get visitors today! He had met two nice adults and one of them could change color like he could though Cass wasn't as good with it he was. Today he was seven an important date! he was only seven once and only for a year. perhaps he would get a new home before eight!

Walk me home in the dead of night
                                                                          I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
                                                                          So say you'll stay with me tonight
                                                                          'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Wool's
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hikaru and Cassidy
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Adoption, Hopefully
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's a lovely day for paperwork

Rémi had been both excited and nervous for today for quite a while. There was a young meta at Wool's that they'd bonded with. Actually, there were two metas, but the other had a sister and Rémi simply couldn't break them apart. It would be cruel of him to even think of doing that. After many, many talks with Hariette, the family decided to add a fourth member, so naturally, Wool's had been the place to go. The Frenchman still blamed Hikaru's friend for the sudden desire to adopt again, mostly due to the chubby little angel of a baby they had. Luckily, Hikaru picked up on Rémi's mood before they could even begin vocalizing the words.

They had chosen to sign the final adoption paperwork (assuming Cassidy agreed to the adoption) on June 15, since they'd discovered that was the child's birthday. They already set up a nice bedroom for the boy, plus set out a few gifts they'd picked for him. Rémi straightened his shirt a bit before walking in, taking Hikaru's hand to keep himself focused. His hair was a soft, candy pink, matching a tinge of color on his cheeks. "Do you see 'im? What if he was adopted by another family? He is un petit ange..." Why was this now his fear?

Walking into the living room area, Rémi found the very boy in his curiosities. "Joyeux anniversaire, little Cassidy! How does today find you?" He smiled at the boy who had been doing a good job of reading to his stuffed dinosaur. Sparkling blue eyes looked over at Hikaru, hoping he knew what else to say. How would they ask the boy if he wanted to move in with them? To be a member of their hodge-podge family... And to think, at the beginning of this, Rémi just wanted a kid who didn't use magic to randomly change their hair...

Kungfudemoness

Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ. Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
          Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
          Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴏsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
          Aɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ! Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ
          Lɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ
          I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴛᴏᴘs ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ɪs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
          Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:14 pm
User Image

Hikaru was a bit nervous himself. They seem to be handling Hari well and she was a bit older now so the decided to bring another child into the family. They had fallen for a young boy named Cassidy. They had hit it off well and it would be good for Remi to have a little one to teach some meta tricks too. He was pretty sure he was catching onto the the kids hair changes they happened more often than Remi's. Perhaps it was a thing that came with age? Remi expressed concern that perhaps someone got to Cassidy first? "well it would certainly suck but it would mean he got a good home. " Hikaru said hopeing it ease Remi's worry. Lucky for them the birthday boy was reading to his well loved plush dinosaur. He let remi take the lead here and sat on the chair near where Cassidy was. He was happyto see the child light up whe he saw them.

Ooc:
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:34 pm

Cass had turned the page when he heard a familer voice. "Yay you came for my birthday!" He said his hair going a bit golden before back to his typical pink. "Guess what I'm seven today!" Cass said after giving his friends a hug. They had come by several times to play. He was glad they were able to come for his birthday. "If you can you should stay and have cake. I hope they remember i like chocolate cake!" he so hoped they could. He knew adults were buzy alot even in the summer. He knew Hikaru played sports and remi was a Healer so they were probably busy sometimes!

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:18 am
User ImageUser Image

xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Wool's

Rémi felt a bubble of joy in his heart at Cassidy's excitement that they were there. He happily told them his new age, which prompted Rémi to turn a vivid yellow, one he noticed was similarly matched by the younger meta. "Seven is a good age to be, little Cassidy. I'm glad you're excited." The boy then quickly invited them to stay for cake, which swirled some grey into the pink tresses. What if the boy said no? He seemed happy to live here, and there was a real chance he wouldn't want to leave. The healer looked up at his husband, hoping Hikaru would provide enough strength to ask the question that they'd come to ask.

Kungfudemoness

Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ. Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
          Aɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ! Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ
          I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴛᴏᴘs ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ɪs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:06 am
User Image

Hikaru hes happy for the kids excitement. He loved how kids got excited for birthdays. Not that he dodnt like his own. It was just not as yay im 20-something today! But the kids birthday joy was infectious. Remi seemed like he was almost too nervous to ask. Even to the point of a color Hikaru couldt read as well as he normally did. "Well before we can do cake we got an important question." Hikaru asked Cassidy who seemed to also pick up on Remi's nervousness. Hopefully Cassidy wanted the birthday gift they had planned for him.

Ooc:
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:15 am

Cass had hoped he didnt say someing bad Remi seemed nervous now. He would understand a short visit. They had come on his birthday and that was special enough! He was confused why there was so much nervousness and on respose his hair took a more maroon color. Hikaru mentioned before cake they had an important question. If it was important it should be before cake! Sure he wanted cake but there was still time in the day. "What is it?" Cass asked couriously.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Wool's

Rémi looked over at his husband, nodding as he mentioned a question. The older meta waited, wondering if Hikaru would ask, but after a reply from Cassidy and a few awkward seconds, it seemed he wasn't about to. Rémi sighed quietly, then reached a hand out to rest it upon Cassidy's shoulder. "We were wondering if perhaps... you would like us to adopt you? To add you to our family and to come home with us. You'd have your own room, lots of toys and books, even a few pets! Plus, of course, 'Ika and I, and our daughter, 'Ariette. She'd be your sister." He looked over at Hikaru, the stormy grey overtaking his hair and reflecting in his eyes. The nerves were overwhelming at this point.

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:14 am

Cass listened carefully when Remi asked their important question. once it was clear it was asking if he wanted to be adopted he perked up quite a bit and his hair quickly going his excited gold. He would have a room specially made for him and he would have a sister and pets! Oh, this was the best birthday gift! He knew if he was patient he would find a Family just right for him! sure it took 7 years but it was all worth it! "Yeah, That be great! This is the best birthday" Cass exclaimed happily run hugging Remi who happened to be closer. He was too happy to notice Hikaru had joined the group hug. Who needed cake when he got a family!

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Wool's
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Adopting Cassidy

Rémi bit his lip in anticipation as he waited for Cassidy to decide if he wanted to join their family. The boy's hair turned a bright golden yellow, then he happily exclaimed agreement. Releasing a breath he didn't know he'd been holding, Rémi wrapped the boy in a hug. His hair turned a softer, buttery yellow, tears settling on his bottom lashes. Hikaru quickly joined the hug, and it just made everything perfect. After a moment, the older meta pulled back a bit, resting his hands on Cassidy's shoulders. "Je suis très heureux, ma chérie! I am so 'appy to have you." He smooched the child on his cheeks, grinning brightly. He looked over at his husband, wondering how he was feeling.

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:38 pm

Once I never could hope to win
                                          You starting down the road leaving me again
                                          The threats you made were meant to cut me down
                                          And if our love was just a circus
                                          You'd be a clown by now

Wally had to admit it was a decent day. It was nice outside so most of the other kids that would try to be too buddy-buddy were outside bothering someone else. He didn't feel like sharing his coloring today. He was getting used to the fact that food was pretty available he just needs to as an adult. They didn't like it when he swipe some littler kids snack when they went looking and stashing it under his bed. In his defense, it was pretty early on in his time here. They weren't a fan of him swearing but wally kinda understood he got scolded in school for it so of ******** course he gets it here. He didn't dislike the adults despite his complaints. They seemed fine with taking care of him, which was new and not unwelcomed. He was currently coloring a superhero coloring book making it look like Batman was in his underwear. That creativity thing they were trying to get him to more of right? Maybe he would find letter stickers and put a rude thing on there just to see what happens.

Don't you know
                                                                                  I'm still standing better than I ever did
                                                                                  Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
                                                                                  And I'm still standing after all this time
                                                                                  Picking up the pieces of my life
                                                                                  Without you on my mind

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:10 am
User Image

I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ, Jᴜsᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ
Sᴏ I ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ's ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ. Yᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇʟʏ
Yᴏᴜ ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ I ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ

Nova sighed as they walked through the streets of London, hand in hand with their wife. "Alrecht, sae we want aw thee. Wallay, Galen, an' Suzie? We can get them aw, 'en gang tae th' farm?" Nova looked over at Aileas, who had happily been babbling about their plans for days. "Yes, Lea. We're going to ask them if they want to be adopted, then if they say yes, we'll do up the papers."

"Reit, we ask th' we babbies, 'en we sign papers. 'en lunch." The redhead nodded happily, pulling open the door to the orphanage. Once both were signed in, Aileas started excitedly searching for the kids. Over the past few months, they'd fallen in love with three, one of which seemed a bit grumpy about the possibility of change. Nova noticed that one of the kids - Wally - had already been located by the eager Scot.

Aileas had located Wally and hurried happily over to him. "Wally! Thaur ye ur! Fit loch the-day?" She could practically hear Nova's sigh, and sure enough it sounded behind her. Perfect. "Hey Wally, she's asking how you're doing today." Nova lightly ruffled the boy's hair, dark eyes looking at Wally's.... art. They debated on commenting, but decided to let it lie for now. They moved to scan the room to try and locate either Galen or Suzie. Might as well ask them all at the same time. Then again... Suzie worked, so there was a chance she simply wasn't here yet. Hopefully this wasn't a huge mistake...

—————————————————————————
                                                                            ❧ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Wool's Orphanage - London
                                                                            ❧ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Aileas, Wally
                                                                            ❧ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Adoption?
                                                                            ❧ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope this works out

Nova = #05B8CC Aileas = #B62084
Kungfudemoness

addaellis

I ᴡᴇɴᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙʟᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ʙᴀɴᴅ
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs I ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ
I ᴀᴍ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ
Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴏ̨ᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴀʟɪᴅ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ
Oʜ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ

I ɴᴏᴡ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ! I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:27 pm

Once I never could hope to win
                                          You starting down the road leaving me again
                                          The threats you made were meant to cut me down
                                          And if our love was just a circus
                                          You'd be a clown by now

Wally was coloring in Batman's legs so it looked like there was no pants when he heard a familiar voice. Sure he somtimes had problems with Aileas accent but he was learning. He got a traslation but he had figured out enough to have figured it out. "Today is good. We had pancakes this morning!" He said wanting to share the joy of this morning. "Had a bear shaped one today." He liked these adults. They came to visit a lot and played with him. They didn't seem like they felt they had to. Besides it was kinda nice having an adult want to do something fun with him. He was still getting use to adults giving a s**t about him. "Did you guys come to play? Usully thats Thursday right? Wally asked. He hadn't expected a visit. Perhaps they finally picked a kid? They also played with a fellow kid Galen who could chance colors which was pretty ******** awesome in his book. He would be happy Galen got a home. The kid was too much the ideal kid. It would suck if he was stuck here hanging with the reject kid.

Don't you know
                                                                                  I'm still standing better than I ever did
                                                                                  Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
                                                                                  And I'm still standing after all this time
                                                                                  Picking up the pieces of my life
                                                                                  Without you on my mind

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:52 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL MCINTYRE

9 years || Homeschooled || halfblood metamorphmagus
Good morning y'all!

After lunch, Galen had been playing tag with a few of the other kids. He mostly made sure the newer kids were feeling energetic enough to be playing and happy before heading inside, wondering if his sister was back from her weekend morning shift yet.

“G’Afternoon, y’all.” he addressed the room—Wally was drawing--oh! And Aileas and Nova were here! Galen’s hair turned a sparkly orange and his skin seemed to shine a little with baby-like softness-- the Aileas effect, it seemed.

Galen had a bit of a suspicion that Aileas and Nova were here for Wally-- he was a little sad that he wouldn’t be seeing them anymore, but was always happy for his friend finding a family. Wally seemed like he’d gone through “tough s**t”-- a phrase he’d picked up from the boy himself-- and Aileas and Nova were good, friendly people. Hey, perhaps there were still ingredients for enchiladas! Wally liked enchiladas, and it would be nice to have a nice send-off snack for him.

Well, he ought to let this be a private moment. ”Hey! I’ll be right back, okay? Go ahead and start without me.”

setting Wool's Home, Summer 2051 || with Wally, Aileas, Nova, (and Suzie at the door behind them)
appearance 4'2", 70 lbs. Orange hair, baby-like skin || wearing shirt and jeans
status I hope Wally will be down for letters!

Kungfudemoness

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
But I am fine with where I am now
This home is home, and all that I need
But for you, this place is shame
But you can blame me when there's no one left to blame
Oh I don't mind
✧✦
"Always Gold" by Radical Face

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:41 pm
User Image

Oʜ ɴᴏ, ᴅɪᴅ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ? Oʜ, ᴅɪᴅ I ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ?
Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇs, ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀᴜɴᴅʀʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Uɴᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ, ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ! I ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ғᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏᴡ, ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ

Aileas was super excited. They'd finally agreed on how many kids to adopt and, rather than making some wait here longer, they agreed to scoop up all three. They'd had their meetings with the head of Wool's and been approved, so now it was time to ask the kids themselves. Wally was explaining that he had bear-shaped pancakes that morning. How cool! "Bear pancakes? That's sae stoat" She grinned brightly, one of her springy curls bouncing into her face. Behind her, a sigh. Oh well. He asked about coming to play, earning a cheeky grin from the redhead. Before she could speak, though, Galen bopped over, looking colorful as always.

When Galen joined (with his sister right behind him), Nova grinned. They'd all be easy to find, thankfully. "Afternoon, Galen. You too, Suzie." All at once, Galen was attempting to awkwardly dismiss himself. Oh... He probably thought they just wanted a private moment with just Wally. "Actually, Galen, can we talk to you too... And you, Suzie, if you don't mind." They looked at all three kids. Suzie looked like she just got off work, so hopefully a bit of good news would help her out.

Aileas looked over at Galen, happily ruffling his bright orange hair. "Ye swatch loch me! Ah loove it, lad!" She then grinned up at Nova, wondering how to proceed. This was a touchy subject, which was probably better handled by Nova. Though Nova seemed to be waiting for Suzie to join their little circle.

❧ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Wool's Orphanage
                                                                  ❧ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Nova, Wally, Galen, Suzie
                                                                  ❧ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Triple adoption!
                                                                  ❧ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can't wait!

Nova = #05B8CC Aileas = #B62084
Kungfudemoness

addaellis

Come just as you are to me, don't need apologies. Know that you are all worthy
I'll take your bad days with your good, walk through this storm I would
I'd do it all because I love you, I love you unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally! There is no fear now, let go and just be free
So open up your heart and just let it begin
Acceptance is the key to be, to be truly free
Will you do the same for me?

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]