Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [4/11/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:52 am
BROCK LESNAR SEGMENT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Soon the sound of heavy metal clashing against iron and steel began. Going abruptly throughout the PA system and filling in throughout the arena was the entrance music of Brock Lensar's. The man who was supposed to be here next week. Not tonight. But Brock was here tonight. And he was called out, something he did not take lightly. Brock hustled down the ramp with only destruction in his eyes. Paul tried to keep up with him but the Beast moved so quickly and into the ring. Brock would then jump onto the apron where pyrotechnics shot up from the turnbuckle poles. Thus, entering into the ring where he would be pacing. Paul would grab a microphone about to speak as their entrance music died down. However, Brock would snatch the microphone away from Paul and rarely began to speak for himself.

"John Cena. You think you're the big badass around here? Huh, get your a** out here right now!!" Brock yelled.

Beast Incarnate

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:14 pm
Heyman starts to try and talk Brock out of this, saying he does not have to do this.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:44 pm
User Image

The titantron pops up of a cab pulling up to the arena of course people think its obviously John Cena. However once the door open surprise, surprise it's the Lunatic Dean Ambrose who hasn't been seen since Awakening of the Fall. Dean would instantly walks as fast as he can to the arena as he cannot miss this chance. But this question is what does Dean has up his sleeve? His music hits as he comes out yelling with his arms spread out and the crowd cheers as he demands a mic and stays on the stage.
User Image

"Wow miss me? I mean come on this is Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman. Heyman the Yesman of TNW:R and Brock a mercenary. Now lets get this settled now big man, Brock Lesnar the Beast from the middle east. At least that's what I like to call you." Dean says as the crowd cheers. "Now ya see Brock and Mr.Heyman I can't forget you of course tonight I see you two guys are looking for a heavy thrill or a spark of some sort but let me tell you my friends that's what I live for. Yeah. But Paul their's a million of men out there like you, the whole world knows a guy like you Paul. Talking a big game having a huge ego only to hide behind a 286 pounder animal with the attention span of an hamster." The crowd cheers as he insults Brock. "What? You're angry Lesnar huh are you? You want a fight? Well let me break it to ya I'm not Daniel Bryan, I'm not John Cena, and I'm not Matt Allens... I'm Dean Ambrose live in the flesh." He says with a sinister look in his eyes as the crowd cheers. Dean stays on the stage prancing back in forth as he waits for an responds from one of them. "Nononono before any of you say anything little Lesnar baby boy who reacts on every move daddy Heyman says....... let me here how you are feeling.... COME ON MAKE DADDY PROUD BROCK!"

User Image

P1 Styles

Beast Incarnate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:46 pm
"You wanna go little man? Huh. Get your a** in here."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:50 pm
User Image

Dean would start to walk down with a smile but begins to hop on one leg mocking how Brock broke Daniel's leg as he stops then smiles. "You want to fight me huh?" Dean says as he points to his ear leaning forward waiting to hear Brock say it one more time.

P1 Styles

Beast Incarnate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:52 pm
Brock then started to walk over to the bellkeeper's area. He didn't give a damn if he wasn't some authority. He would German anybody with authority and wouldn't give two shits about it. He wanted to squash this roach. Stepping inside of a corner. "Ring the damn bell!"  
P1 Styles generated a random number between 6 and 10 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:59 pm
User Image

"The hell with it!" Dean says as he knows this isn't going to be easy as he starts to run down the ramp taking off his jacket as he slides into the ring running at Brock with all his might for a ___ punches right to the face. Even though he might not drop.  

P1 Styles

Beast Incarnate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:01 pm
User Image

Taking the punches Brock would send several punches to the ribs and head of Dean in return to back him into a corner!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:01 pm
Dean drops to one knee but picks himself back up as he gets rushed into the turnbuckle.  

P1 Styles

Beast Incarnate rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Beast Incarnate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:02 pm
User Image

Brock backs up Dean inside of the corner before he lifts up Dean onto his shoulders angrily going for a huge F-5!

P1 Styles rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When Brock twist Dean he puts his wait down to turn it into a DDT.

P1 Styles

Beast Incarnate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:06 pm
User Image

Brock Lesnar is hit with the DDT and quickly retreats to his feet using the ropes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:08 pm
User Image

Dean would get up with a smile seeing that Brock is already getting up as he smiles. His hanes tank top is ripped due to how fast and rough Brock is Dean hurries and waste no time as he runs to Brock for a clothesline hoping it would flip him over the ropes but most likely it won't he may have to keep trying.  

P1 Styles

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games