Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:37 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi sat in silence with Nami for a few seconds, the sound of thunder could still be heard outside which broke the silence. She looked outside the window, then back at Nami, "...you having trouble adjusting...? You know, to all of this...?" she finally said. She chuckled a little, "I understand if you are..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:46 pm
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Nami kept looking at the headboard. At last, she chose to speak. "I lived without a Father before this... Why?" She sat up and yelled at no one. "All of a sudden, why does he come back for us? Mother died and no one came, then! Why now?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:14 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi stared at Nami for awhile, before looking away, "Well...that, you'll have to speak to him about, unfortunately I don't know the true answer to that..." She paused for a bit before speaking again, "Listen...I'm sure Jaecen..your father, isn't the type of person to abandon the ones he cherishes...there must have been a reason why...he couldn't be there...and, I know that right now, he wants to make up for it...just..." she then looked down and rubbed her head.

She then looked at Nami, "Nami...your father..." but, she looked away again, ".....I know...that he took it much harder than you when your mother had died...he loved her very much...and regrets not being able to save her..."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:54 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X stood still like Carter asked her, but her toes were tightened up. She calmed down hearing Ene's voice, she turned to Ene and smiled faintly, then looking up at Carter when he said he'll be outside the door.

She watched as he left and then looked at Ene and the clothing she had brought, she looked at her own clothing, dirtied up by lighting and the soot that apparently came with it.

"more clothing? I don't get it."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:51 am
Jaecen Light

"Aunt Kurona said her old clothes don't fit her, remember?" Ene smiled and set the clothes on the bathroom counter. "I'll help you clean up the rest of the way, so hold on."
She left for a few seconds to get a bucket and filled the bucket with lukewarm water. Ene set the bucket down in front of X. "Alright, if you take your shirt off, I'll get your back. Sure the lightning got you all over..."

Nami sat up and curled up her feet in front of her, hugging her pillow. "It's just not right... It doesn't make any sense..."

Jaecen frowned and finally stood up. "I-I'll be back..."
"Going into father mode? Wonderful. You know the Power of the Patriarch isn't that good, right?" Carter offered.
"I'll do it the old fashioned way, one at a time." Jaecen said before heading up the stairs.

Jaecen's hands were set in his pocket with an uneasy look on his face. I've never done this before... Geez... I hope I don't make myself look the fool...
He knocked on Nami's door, as it was closed, and he waited for a reply. "Can I enter?"

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:58 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Nami, and smiled weakly, "Heh...yes, I'm sure you're very confused..." she then looked away, "I...know that feeling..."

She then stayed silent, but eventually, the silence was broken as knocking came from the door, which was followed by Jaecen's voice. She looked at Nami, "Well, speak of the devil." she said with a smirk. "Guess this is your chance to find out the truth." she stood up and walked towards the door, opening it just a crack to find Jaecen behind the door. She smiled at him and nodded, opening the door all the way.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:15 am
Jaecen Light

He walked in and kissed Tsuyoi once. "Thanks for the effort." Jaecen said with a small smile. He sighed and looked to Nami. "So..."
Nami remained quiet. She looked away, resting her head on her pillow. "The stir fry was good, by the way."
"What do y'want?" Nami grumbled.
"Geez, you're acting like I killed your puppy. Did I do something to you?" Jaecen started sounding a little hostile.
Nami leaned forward and lashed at him with her words. "For starters, how do you know we're even your kids? Me 'n Erin?"
"Dammit..." Jaecen rubbed his face. He grumbled back. "The only thing I can offer is intuition."
"Sure... Intuition." Nami flopped back onto her bed, feeling a bit cornered.
"I, uh," Jaecen scratched the side of his face. "I screwed up a bit, didn't I?"
"No dip." Nami grumbled.
"Well, How can I make it up to you?" Jaecen pleaded, calming himself.
There was silence between them before Jaecen sat down on the bed. "You know what's funny? You're just like your mom. A tad bit irresponsible but an excellent cook and really hard to fight. Look, Nami. What I'm trying to get at is... Well, you're my kid and I'm not going to let you do anything stupid. I'll be there to help you when you're hurt." Jaecen took her hands and cast Cure.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:40 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi leaned on the door frame, watching as Jaecen he had a turn at cheering up Nami. She smiled at Jaecen, as if wishing him luck. She wasn't sure if Jaecen would be successful though, since she acted the same towards her own father when her mother had died.

Her head faced towards the ground, her eyes closed as she was in deep thought.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:26 pm
Jaecen[color=#8E8A8A] Light

"..." She sat up and looked in to Jaecen's eyes. "Who are you?"
"That is a very important question." Jaecen smirked.
"That's why I asked it. Obviously, you are the man who married my mother but I know nothing about you." Nami said, her hands still in Jaecen's.
"I am your dad, firstly. Secondly, I am your friend, defender, and protector. That's the role a father should play, right?" Jaecen asked. "That was what I was taught. You mean a lot to me, even if we couldn't be with one another. You are, first and foremost, my daughter. Got that?"
He gave her a serious look. Nami had to cover her mouth to stifle a giggle. Jaecen frowned. "What's so funny?"
"No-nothing! It's just-just Erin makes that same face." She hid her giggling.
Jaecen shrugged. "What else can I do?" Nami hugged him, catching him off guard. "Wha-"
"I troubled you over something so pointless." Nami said. "I shouldn't have questioned you."
Jaeecn nodded. "Yeah, well that's just about the gist of it. Just letting you know, I won't let anything happen to you or any of my kids, for that matter. You didn't think I would but I was thinking of you guys through everything."
Nami kept hugging him and looked to Tsuyoi. "What about her?"
Jaecen and Nami let go of one another. He turned to look at Tsuyoi before returning to Nami. "I'd hope to see you treat her as a surrogate mother, of sorts, since you, Ene, and Erin missed out when..."
Quiet between the two was interrupted by Nami. "Right. If she likes you and you like her then I don't have a say. You are our da, after all. In any case, both your choices in one another were exceptionally brilliant. Quite a pair, I do say."
Jaecen gave her a strange look. "Just like your mother, that accent always confused me sometimes."
"What a bloody dodger." Nami said.
Jaecen stood up and left Nami's bed. He walked over to the door and kissed Tsuyoi again. "Mother's turn. Don't get too rowdy."

(OOC: Well, both timelines have finally merged. Now, Jaecen was sucked into a different world, leaving his three kids and wife behind, only to return.)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:02 pm
[ooc: Ohh, so that's why huh...man, your characters are complicating xd
I applaud you for having such complicated characters. emotion_c8 ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi had snapped out of line of thought, surprised when Jaecen had suddenly kissed her. Her face blushed a little as she looked down, scratching her cheek with her finger, "Y-Yeah, of course.." She then walked back towards Nami, folding her arms, "So, does that answer your question?" she said with a grin.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Nami nodded. "Sort of."
She looked at her hands and took off the wraps her brother had used. She was a bit surprised to see they were fine.
Jaecen set his hand on the door frame and smiled before heading back down the stairs. "Now, to deal with the second issue."

(OOC: Well, they're back where they're supposed to be and the time warp stuff no longer happened, so... Yeah, I guess it is a bit complicated.)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She chuckled a little, "Sort of? You mean your question still stands?" She put her hands on her hip, "But, anyway, that aside...I'm glad you're okay now. When someone close to you is hurt in some way and you can't really help them...well.." she smiled weakly, "Is really...difficult."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:32 pm

She tilted her head in confusion. "Pardon? I-I don't really....understand..."

Jaecen nodded to Carter. Carter smiled. "Way to go. Now for round two."
He smirked. "Right. Can't get too cocky. They're still kids, after all. They'll blow your brains out if you aren't careful."
"And by that, what do you mean?" An intrigued Carter asked.
"Kids are themselves. They have breaking points." Jaecen explained.
"I see. Playing the Gentle Patriarch." Carter agreed. He waved a peace sign to Jaecen. "Certainly you can help X see reason."
"I'll do my best Gramps." Jaecen went down the hall.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:03 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Nami, and was about to speak again, but stopped herself. Instead, she smiled and put her hand on Nami's head, "I'm saying don't make us worry too much...I care about you...though, I know Jaecen cares more, and I can't beat that..." she said with a weak smile.

She then took her hand off of Nami's head, "But, that doesn't mean I won't continue my part...if your father wants a happy family, then I'll make sure this family is happy." But, her expression then turned to worry, "I just...hope I can actually make that happen..."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:56 am

Nami looked up to Tsuyoi. "R-right..."

Kurona sat at the table. "Hm? There anyone still here?" She wondered before noticing Wakai. "Ah, good. Would you mind making some tea?"

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games