Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:30 pm
[Cove with Abel and Sasha]

"You- what?" Taavi stared at Sasha for a moment as he tried to process this brand new information that had been randomly dropped into the conversation. "Since when? I didn't even know you'd had the headache!" Why hadn't Sasha told him? He knew how important stuff like that was to him.... Had he wanted to do a big reveal or something, a cool surprise? That would make sense!... But right now he just kind of felt stupid for exclaiming like that in front of Abel.

"Um, I mean," Taavi started to fiddle with a braid, "yeah! Um, that would be cool! Uh, I mean I'm happy here for now but I'd love to talk to them!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:41 pm
[Deep water cove, Taavi and Abel]

"I meant to tell you earlier, but I wasn't sure if that was something you were suppose to text, and I didn't want to drop more problems into your lap and I sort of thought it was because my brain decided to not shut up for three days straight." Lex said sheepish. "I wanted it to be a private surprise," he admitted, fiddling a bit.

"And involve taking you out somewhere nice," and not in the middle of an island out in the middle of nowhere with company. "Sorry, luv."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:06 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Whittard took his pipe from his mouth, gave it a tap, and then peered toward the camera that Alice showed him.
Somewhere within his bushy beard a smile worked to hoist it upward slightly, and his eyes hooded with a serene kind of pleasure.
He gestured with his pipe, out in the direction of the coves.
"Aye 's 'm. Knew this trip'd turn out a good 'n." His pipe went back to his mouth, but he kept the bearded smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:31 pm
Lural

Nord looked startled at the positive imput of the trainer. Smiling, he nodded at her politely, "Thanks... I.... Am still adjusting to all this." It was weird. He didn't get pokemon or battling or how to be a functioning adult, but some days, like today, it came easier.

Bill perked and giggled at the question, He wasn't used to someone being able to understand him, and thus said more than he had meant to,

"So you have a Seel AND a Mamoswine? I could probably learn a thing or two from you, then." He laughed softly and tried to smile as confidently as he could.  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:21 pm
Magician Arcana
[Cove with Nord]

Citrine kept smiling and picked up the eevee to pet him. "I guess it does take some getting used to, but you have some good friends now to train with, right Bill?" She grinned. You'll learn and grow with him, right? You were with him first, so you should set a good example for the other pokemon he meets, ok?" She giggled, then looked up at Nord. If what the eevee said was true, then... well, she understood Nord. She was lonely too. A lot. Having pokemon helped, and being ale to talk to some helped a little more, but it wasn't like having people friends, and she craved having people friends.

"Yeah, I've had Betty for about a year now. She's great. I don't know if I'm training her right, but it feels right to me, and she doesn't seem to mind, so I think I'm doing ok. And I literally just caught my seel like... an hour ago. So I haven't really had a chance to do anything with it yet. But it's a far cry different raising my mamoswine then it is raising all the ghosts. I have so many ghosts." She laughed a little nervously. "Well, what I mean is you will learn a lot about pokemon from your pokemon, cause they're all different. Different types and different personalities. I bet your swinub and my Betty are very different."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:11 pm
[Jetty with Whittard]

His reaction caused excitement to bubble up within her, though she tried her very best to suppress it lest she start bouncing or something. Instead, she cleared her throat to try and keep a wide smile from her face as she flicked through a few more pictures to find another one. This time when she presented her camera to him, the picture on the screen displayed one of the two buildings on the island. "You said you lived here, right? Is this building your house?"

-----

[Cove with Taavi and Sasha]

Hm? Ah, it seemed like that tidbit was news to Taavi - big news, too, understandably - and Abel couldn't help but wonder why Sasha would keep that from his boyfriend, and why he'd make such a poor excuse about it. 'Dump more problems into your lap' indeed; getting a headache and developing the ability to communicate with a type of pokemon, Abel assumed, was absolutely not and would never be any kind of problem for Taavi. Rather than voice his thoughts - this wasn't any of his business, anyway - Abel pointedly remained quiet and instead took another bite of his sandwich.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:40 am
[Cove with Abel and Sasha]

"Problems?" Taavi gave an incredulous laugh, grinned, and lent over to give Sasha a brief kiss on the cheek. "You're an idiot sometimes you know that? Problems! That's not a problem, it's wonderful! Heh, um, but you're a lovely idiot and don't worry about it. Um, you could take me somewhere nice another time and tell me? I'll pretend to be surprised!" He still felt kind of guilty whenever Sasha took him out for food or whatever but he enjoyed it at the same time, was that weird? He wasn't sure if there was anyone he could really ask, he'd probably end up just sounding stupid....

And when was it going to be his turn? It felt as though he'd been waiting and hoping for the headache forever, though really it had only been about six months. He knew he needed to be patient, it would happen in its own time or it wouldn't and there really wasn't anything he could do about it.

"Um, and Abel has a communication type too right able?" Taavi continued, turning to his friend to include him in the conversation. "Is it weird at all? I mean, suddenly hearing like half of a conversation between a pokemon you understand and one you don't?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:09 pm
BlackFireKitsune

"Y' certainly got 'round the island, eh, gal? Aye, 's 'ome when 'm not wi' ol' Salty." He'd barely glanced that time, enough to recognize the building, and his answer came with a tap on the boat, and then a check of his watch as though he'd been reminded the others didn't live her and would want to go home at some point.
Apparently satisfied there was plenty of time left, he returned his attention to puffing away on his pipe.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out