Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:18 pm
Vladimir looks down at Mikhail as he moves his free hand to caress Mikhail's cheek slowly turning his head to face him "that goes without saying Mikhail" smiles at him as he leaned towards Mikhail gently placing a simple kiss onto his forehead  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:38 pm
Mikhail blushed slightly his eyes still averted, so he was going to start a relationship with his half zombie teacher who was immortal. If someone had told him that when he first started Princeton he probably would have laughed so hard he broke a rib.

He dug into the eggs and wondered when everybody else might be coming down.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:50 pm
Vladimir smiles while getting up from his seat walking towards a rope pulling it down as a bell rang through out the manor "breakfast everyone!" chuckles while he chews on a piece of bacon  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:59 pm
Mikhail rested his chin on his hand "they might not come down, last time I checked they were more interested in each other." He said slowly chewing on a piece of bacon.

He liked Vladimir but he hoped they didn't become like the others, ready to get in each other pants at any moment...speaking of, he hurriedly shoved that thought far away in his mind. He was not going on that topic right now.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:05 pm
Vladimir laughs lightly "So it seems Roy is like his father" shakes his head as he looked at the clock "only a hour and thirty minutes left til my class, I've got to get ready" looks at Mikhail "Clean your plate when you've finished alright" walks upstairs towards his room then his private master bathroom  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:25 am
Aries the Lioness
Skylar squealed hugging him laughing hugging him more as he blushed trying to get free pushing him off smiling trying to catch his breath

roy stops tickleing him and smiles softly hearing the ding that was probbly for breakfast he leaned down and gave him a quick kiss " lets go eat *  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:32 pm
User Image
Aoi ━━ Hunter
T H E M O O N B E A S T

The was the sound of lightning strikes as the blue beastman walked up the door steps "Why is there lightning? It's not even cloudy outside??" He take out a piece of paper "This is it, the home that belong to the zombie teacher at school. Oh cr@p!! I forgot about Jiro... Neh, he can handle it." He restarted walking up stairs again.

The blue beastman was known as Aoi Hunter, a wolf base kin who is hard to tell whether he was cool or dumb. Aoi finally made it to the front door he then knocked on the door "Hm... Big house, did anyone even heard that?" He starts looking around for the doorbell "Where is it... Do they even have one? Arhh..." Aoi became inpatient "Hey!! SENSEI!! Are You Home?!" One minute hasn't even pass yet. He was being so loud probly even the neighbors heard it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:43 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

pulls the huge oak doors into the main floor entrance as the man glares down at Aoi with a black towel tied around his waist as his autopsy scars showed, water dripping onto the floor from his wet hair and skin "You better have a good reason for disturbing my shower time?" His voice was cold and hard as his last name

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:00 pm
User Image
Aoi ━━ Hunter
T H E M O O N B E A S T

Aoi stared at the man scars and stitches "Cool scars.... Oh Hello! Am Aoi Hunter!! I be taking hour classes starting today!" Aoi took out a different piece of paper from his pocket and show it to him, "Also the dormitories are full so they told me to come here insted~" Aoi was still smiling, it seem he didn't know fear much "Hope we get along Sensei~"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:14 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Looks at the paper nodding as he stepped back "yes the Dean told me of you and your boyfriend so come inside your room is on the east wing down by the stained glass windows" places the paper onto the center table while he ran his fingers through his hair "oh if you two get intimate please make sure your door is locked up"

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image
Aoi ━━ Hunter
T H E M O O N B E A S T

Aoi blushed and put both his hands near his cheeks then shake his head "Oh No, He Not My Boyfriend Yet!!" Aoi blushes again "Ohhh~ But What Should I Do?! I Even Made Up That Lie About Him Being Scared To Sleep Alone So That The School Allows Him To Sleep In The Same Room With Me~!!" What a scary friend...

It wasn't till the teacher did the sexy wet pose till Aoi became serious, Aoi grab both the teacher hands and clenched them he then had a serious comical face "Thank you for understanding and for you're support...!!" Aoi then let go of his hand and begin looking around "Oh yeah, the other teachers said there were other students living here besides me and Jiro, were are they? I have to make sure they know what my territory is..!!" He was talking about Jiro it seems...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:33 pm
the amazing kitsune
Aries the Lioness
Skylar squealed hugging him laughing hugging him more as he blushed trying to get free pushing him off smiling trying to catch his breath

roy stops tickleing him and smiles softly hearing the ding that was probbly for breakfast he leaned down and gave him a quick kiss " lets go eat *

Skylar kissed him back nodding as he smiled getting up as he placed his glasses back on smiling  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:01 am
Vladimir "yes and you don't need to worry about that they all have someone" walks upstairs "go ahead and go to the kitchen to get some breakfast"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:47 am
User Image
Aoi ━━ Hunter
T H E M O O N B E A S T

"Breakfast?" Aoi sniff the air "Oh there bacon!" Aoi followed the smell of bacon into the kitchen, there he meets a interesting group of people, he greeted everyone "Yo! Am your new roommate Aoi Hunter, nicetomeetya~" he then sat down taking a piece of bacon and eat it in one bite, he just sat there eating happily without knowing the dangers that awaits him.

User Image
Jiro ━━ Taiga
T H E S U N B E A S T

Jiro finally reached the mansion, their was lightning strikes but he didn't heard them, 'This is the place right? Wow it look scary...' He walked up the staircase to the large doors and knocked on it "ELLO?! IS TIS STEEL'S SENNSEI HOUSE?!" he then looked at the piece of paper again 'Maybe Aoi already here..?'  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:44 am
Aries the Lioness
the amazing kitsune
[quote="Aries the Lioness"
Skylar kissed him back nodding as he smiled getting up as he placed his glasses back on smiling

roy moved his head around and lUser Image

as roy made his way down with skylar he gave the wolf guy a friendly hello who was he t judge someone as he was about to go to the kitche hearing shouting from the outside " hey i will be right back i will go see who that is " he said and going to the door and opened it seeing who he assumed would be another student he gave a kind smile " oh hello can i help you "

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff