Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:07 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian smiles"enjoy, they are fresh"He leans back in his chair"Everyone is asleep and its rather quiet "  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:17 pm
Farrah nods munching on her cookie and looking over toward the fireplace,"Yea they are.. I dozed off earlier but I decided to get up to eat", she takes the wine bottle from earlier and pryed it open after a moment of struggling she then took a gulp of it before setting it down on the table, she grabbed her some bread, cheese, and grapes and gathering them in the alittle pile on her night dress she lifted the end and went over toward the fire place to sit down staying warm and eating was such a nice feeling as she plops right infront of it munching on her goodies. .
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:40 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian watches her smiling"most would be the same my lady"He gets up and moves the cookies and put it by her as he sat next to her  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:01 pm
She looks over at him frowning,"I have been neglecting my responsiblities to this household... I have tried to get back on track but I presume it won't be at best...", she plops a grape in her mouth crushing it slowly while she chewed then she swallowed and turned back to him,"I just assume that I haven't been doing well is all... I guess because of the chaos that has happened lately...".
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:13 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian watches the fire"the household is running smoothly, what needs to be repaired is being done. Everything is running smoothly. All that wasn't done right has been fixed my lady. You have so much on your shoulders let me handle what needs to be done here"  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:31 pm
Farrah nods with a small sigh she gets up off the floor having already eating her little goodies in her lap,"Your right... I shouldn't worry about it thats why your here", she gave a small smile and gave him a little curtsy,"I'm off to bed Lucian I am sorry you have to stay up so late.. You can have a break tomorrow", she stated promising herself that would be what she would do,"Goodnight". She then turns away from him heading to the door.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:06 pm
]
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian bow his head"Good night my lady. I don't really need sleep. I will make sure all is safe"  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:28 pm
Farrah nods and goes back to her room slowly making her way inside her room she shuts the door and then goes over to her bed laying in it she lowers her head onto the pillows and snoozes softly after a few minutes she was fast asleep as the storm finished up out in the darkening sky.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:41 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

By the next day Lucian was outside helping the servants clean up a lot of the mess the storm cause. He was getting the stuff that had blown over up and back where they belong.He was only in pants and boots as he works. He was a sight for any eyes to behold  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:51 pm
Farrah woke up the next morning and getting up rang for her maid, who came in quickly a large smile on her face. Farrah looked at the girl oddly but didn't say anything as she prepared herself for the day she went down the hall seeing other maids excited and point out the window giggling,"What is going on here?", asked Farrah sternly going over she looks out the window and sees Lucian and her face turns red covering it up with one hand she rushes past the window and barks to the other girls,"Back to work now!", she snaps making her way to her study she breathes a sigh of relief to know that they were going to listen to her this time... She enters into her study and looks down at the paper ringing for her morning breakfast to be brought in she needed to go see more clients Richardson was probably in alot of trouble with his father. She noticed a letter on her desk opening it she read that it was from Mr. Richardson he explained with deep regret how he seen how selfish and arrogant his boy was and asked for a sincere apology with a sigh farrah smiled she supposed parents couldn't help what their children became.. She began to write back she would accept his apology and eat brunch with them in 3 days time. She then goes back to reading her paper.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:13 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian was working hard. He and rick took a break and drank some water. Lucian pours some water over his head to cool down. He was going to need to wash up.He closes his eyes

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:18 pm
Farrah kept ringing for her breakfast but no one came and after 5 minutes she sighs and gets up and heading out into the halls she doesn't find the maids at the usual spot and looks down to see rick and Lucian still working. She heads down the stairs and out the door slighlty annoyed that her morning was being interrupted because the women of this household couldn't keep their heads on. She was coming out when lucian pours the water on his head, she watched the water as it caught the sun on his skin... she shakes her head roughly and states loudly a few feet away,"Lucian the staff are mis behaving", her face was a mixture annoyance and restraint she was not going to give him to his manly charms as well.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff