Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araclast

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:43 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
well im tangled up in the moment unless he wants to try something oon my *tries to get undone but winds up binding my paws to my feet with my tail sticking in the air* great xp
... Nah... far too easy. xD
Ill just wait here till somebody either frees me or rapes me...or both xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:47 pm
In other words, he's as straight as his d**k.

Blech. I hate beating around the bush, just ******** say the word.

v****a.

d**k.

Snatch.

p***s.

Omfg, sexxxxx.

Sheol Zone

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:49 pm
Sheol Kitten

v****a.

d**k.

Snatch.

p***s.

Omfg, sexxxxx.

Right on sister! preach it! *waves arms around in the air*  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:50 pm
Eddily
Sheol Kitten

v****a.

d**k.

Snatch.

p***s.

Omfg, sexxxxx.

Right on sister! preach it! *waves arms around in the air*

~Preaches it~  

Sheol Zone

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:50 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
well im tangled up in the moment unless he wants to try something oon my *tries to get undone but winds up binding my paws to my feet with my tail sticking in the air* great xp
Sounds like a plan! xD I knew a rapist that would take advantage of you right now.

Sheol, trust me, I'm not adverse to saying those words. It's just more fun NOT to sometimes. Sheesh... you're so vulgar. Bad role model for the kids, Miss Goddess... >_> *shakes his head*  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:51 pm
Sheol Kitten

v****a.

d**k.

Snatch.

p***s.

Omfg, sexxxxx.
oh my virgan ear...just kidding, now can domefur help me im not quite used to getting yiffed in the tailhole just yet >_<  

Araclast

Araclast

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:52 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Sounds like a plan! xD I knew a rapist that would take advantage of you right now.

Sheol, trust me, I'm not adverse to saying those words. It's just more fun NOT to sometimes. Sheesh... you're so vulgar. Bad role model for the kids, Miss Goddess... >_> *shakes his head*
you think shes a bad rolmodel my babysiter and her boyfriend got it on with eachother when i was six right in front my my poor virgin eyes too

(edit tired too many typos  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:54 pm
Araclast
you think shes a bad rolmodel my babysiter and her boyfriend got it on with eachother when i was sick right in front my my poor virgin eyes too
Shoulda ran up and slapped the a** of whoever was on top xD Did you get her fired?  

Megido the Oreo

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:55 pm
Sheol Kitten
~Preaches it~

biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:56 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
you think shes a bad rolmodel my babysiter and her boyfriend got it on with eachother when i was sick right in front my my poor virgin eyes too
Shoulda ran up and slapped the a** of whoever was on top xD Did you get her fired?
caught on nanny cam probly posted on the internet, (ment six instead of sick my typing is at an all time low today)  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:57 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
caught on nanny cam probly posted on the internet, (ment six instead of sick my typing is at an all time low today)
Your parents had a camera set up? That's awesome! xD I hope to hell it got on the internet somehow.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:59 pm
Meh.. Meg, I'm a role model to all wannabe Sex Goddesses of the world, not to little cubs and kits. v.v; ~Mutter~ 'Sides, isn't it better to teach them the words and when to use them instead of treating them as taboo pieces? That way they learn through the role model that saying those words is inappropriate in some situations, and what those situations are, instead of them just swearing off at the mouth like some little b***h banshee.

I had a five year old tell me to "go ******** a ******** ******" once. .. I wanted to blister his little hide.

Sheol Zone

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:00 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast

So how old were you then?  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:00 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Your parents had a camera set up? That's awesome! xD I hope to hell it got on the internet somehow.
ya now that i think about my siter was hot hot hot pleasent childhood memory then when i was 7 i saw a late night specal on discovery on african tribes people they were all nude.. when i was 9 i saw history channels special on sex and im not f'ed up one bit ^^ *twitch*  

Araclast

Araclast

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:01 pm
Eddily
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast

So how old were you then?
6 3nodding or 5 so hard to rember  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games