Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:11 pm
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15
I hear people arguing and look to see a guy and a girl arguing. I walk over and siad,'What are you arguing about? I was busy working on my bending.'
Ray burts out laughing"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,BENDING?! HAHAHAHA! that's such a waek word for what it realy is.hehehe it can't be described in one word,but it can only be explainned"Ray took a deep breath"ahhh man that was hilarious"

Well, ******** You!!!! That's just what I call my power over water okay????? If you don't like it then Deal, b***h!!!!!
(hey you don't have to cuss so much,dang)Ray tried real hard not to laugh"you know bending is just the ability to manipulate your element,but if you're able to create your element out of nothing,then it's much more than bending,you are attined to your element...but that's a completely different story with me....anyway,are you only able to manipulate water or can you create it?"

Yes, I can create it, but it takes too much power to pull water from the astmosphere. It's just easier to manipulate the water.
he smiles"well,that only means you need practice"Ray catiously looks around for a moment"hey..uh have you ever seen a pheonix before?"

"Only in the textbooks, why do you own one or can you change into one?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:41 pm
Waternymph15
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15

Well, ******** You!!!! That's just what I call my power over water okay????? If you don't like it then Deal, b***h!!!!!
(hey you don't have to cuss so much,dang)Ray tried real hard not to laugh"you know bending is just the ability to manipulate your element,but if you're able to create your element out of nothing,then it's much more than bending,you are attined to your element...but that's a completely different story with me....anyway,are you only able to manipulate water or can you create it?"

Yes, I can create it, but it takes too much power to pull water from the astmosphere. It's just easier to manipulate the water.
he smiles"well,that only means you need practice"Ray catiously looks around for a moment"hey..uh have you ever seen a pheonix before?"

"Only in the textbooks, why do you own one or can you change into one?"
Ray nervously scratched the back of his head"eh...no...i...uh...i am a pheonix....."  

M00NSTRIDER

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:39 pm
No way! That's totally awsome!!! Show me! Show me!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:49 pm
Waternymph15
"eh! mmm..well i'll only show my ability and that's it ok?"  

M00NSTRIDER

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:09 pm
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15

That's fine, but still show me!! It's gotta be frickin' awsome!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:31 pm
Waternymph15
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15

he looked at her"before i begin,i never got your name...what is it?"hos right hand burst into a blue and purple flame  

M00NSTRIDER

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:09 pm
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15

he looked at her"before i begin,i never got your name...what is it?"hos right hand burst into a blue and purple flame

"The name's Crystal." she said as she stared at the flame.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:13 pm
"Ray...well i can get as hot as a white star but, that would be saved for another time...ok now what should i do?"he thought for a moment"i know...follow me outside"  

M00NSTRIDER

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:20 pm
"Sure Ray, Just let me grab my bag.' I said. I quickly ran and grabbed my schoolbag." Okay, ready to go."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:20 am
Waternymph15
"Sure Ray, Just let me grab my bag.' I said. I quickly ran and grabbed my schoolbag." Okay, ready to go."
"alright here we go"they were ouside now"i know what i'll do"
he created a ball of fire instantly and began to change the shape of it with ease,it from a ball to a dimond,cube,ring,spiral,and many different shapes"what do you think of that?"  

M00NSTRIDER

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:07 pm
M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15
"alright here we go"they were ouside now"i know what i'll do"
he created a ball of fire instantly and began to change the shape of it with ease,it from a ball to a dimond,cube,ring,spiral,and many different shapes"what do you think of that?"
Crystal stared in awe of Ray's power. "That was impressive! I can't do anything as showy, but I can try and come close."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:06 pm
He smiled,wanting to see what she could do"well then come on...show me"he kinda poked her shoulder as to fool around and get her to hurry at the same time  

M00NSTRIDER

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:02 pm
M00NSTRIDER
He smiled,wanting to see what she could do"well then come on...show me"he kinda poked her shoulder as to fool around and get her to hurry at the same time
"Fine,fine! I'll show you, just stop bugging me!" She said. she pulled some water from her water pouch and started shaping it into a creature. First, was a bird then I froze the water into the shape of the rose. she stopped and took a deep breath."See? It's not like yours. I can create shapes but I can hold a water form. It's easier once it's frozen likee this rose." she said. she handed it to Ray. "keep it. Maybe it'll be a reminder of me for you." she said and then ran to her dorm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:32 pm
Ray tried to tell her to keep it"wait no-not right..."but by the time it touched his hand the rose melted and evaporated"....sorry.i tried to tell ya.next time please wait till after i cool down...ok?"he smiled a little and patted her on the shoulder  

M00NSTRIDER

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:46 pm
M00NSTRIDER
Ray tried to tell her to keep it"wait no-not right..."but by the time it touched his hand the rose melted and evaporated"....sorry.i tried to tell ya.next time please wait till after i cool down...ok?"he smiled a little and patted her on the shoulder
"Sorry! Ummm... I just wasn't thinking! redface I thought you had cooled down, but I guess I'm wrong." she said. Crystal was so embarassed that she didn't remember that it takes time for something or one to cool.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games