Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
You Know You've Played RE Too Much When... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:03 pm
When someone asks the whole storyline of RE at school and you spend more than an hour explaining not even half of it.

Guilty. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:39 pm
Canas Renvall
When someone asks the whole storyline of RE at school and you spend more than an hour explaining not even half of it.

Guilty. xd

Guilty...

Chris Redfield
When actual characters say that we've been doing this one too many times.... READ A BOOK YOU a** HOLES!

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:30 am
You play it too much when you're friend started playing it as well
(Yeah only Re4...But i'll get him into the better ones)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:48 am
When you get the feeling that your going to get a cold and instead of trying to prevent it you imagine a outbreak style virus meter slowly going up.  

A5116278

karatechamp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:42 pm
You hide in the house when your neighbors call out to you because you think they're part of Saddler's cult and they're coming for you.XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:37 pm
When you own most (or all) of the guides for the sheer aesthetic value of them...

Or when you go around asking people to cast you a set of keys that strangely resemble those of the Spencer Estate and the RPD building...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:35 pm
When you think about blowing up tyrant figures with fire-crackers to re-enact scenes from the games.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:40 pm
Canas Renvall

Guilty. xd
Guilty as charged over here too...interestingly my mum is into the storyline, she'll watch me play it.

When you enter a new room and the first thing you do is to do a brief check for zombies.

Muffia_Smith

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:46 pm
Muffia_Smith
Canas Renvall

Guilty. xd
Guilty as charged over here too...interestingly my mum is into the storyline, she'll watch me play it.

When you enter a new room and the first thing you do is to do a brief check for zombies.

Guilty...

If you open up your pocket and try to fit a shotgun inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:08 am
wow, i'm so guilty of a lot of this.

Here's another i've done:

When you think typing up plot summaries as character diary/interviews and writing reports on different viruses and characters makes a good birthday present...yeah...did that for my buddy matt last year...  

Wikaro

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:21 pm
Along those lines... You give a Christmas present to someone, and get them to write a fanfic about your fictional character in RE.

Guiiiiiiilty exclaim  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:49 pm
lol so guilty of alot of this but my worst is when i get my boy friend to play wesker for me lol will not go into details but he likes it we rpg alot ^~^ or when i atk my nephew because he was dressed like a zombie for halloween ; ^~^;;  

Kali_Chan

XINVADER

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:15 am
You dream you're trapped in a shopping mall with not only zombies, but crimson heads...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:56 pm
You have a dream where Leon is a paint program and you fight enemies that are also paint programs.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

soujiness

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:36 pm
When you buy the zombie survival guide... XD;;

(I did that...)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games