Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yinala

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:10 pm
The trees went under Yuri as though they were green blobs. She flew closer and closer to the smell. She heard Inwe's voice, it slowed her pace but she did not turn around.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:11 pm
Inwe laughed. She continued to dive. Diving soaring through the air, It was like a dream.  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:28 pm
"hey whats going on?"

Jaden asked

(Im geting my midevel fantasy RPS mixed up)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:36 am
he stepped out side "What a wonderful sight.. dragons flying."  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

DragonSong

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:48 am
Lyria883
Kaden swallowed, sitting in his chair with some sparkly smoke still flying around. He coughed. "It's ok, Kojay had a bit of a fit. Don't trust him when he's drunk..." He said and wafted through the smoke toward Raylana.
raylana reached out and touched his arm "are you ok?" she asked. "he gets like that when he's mad."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:04 am
Such a rare treat to just get out, without having that annoying brother following me . . . hmph, "I have to protect you . . . blah blah . . ." that jerk, thinks I cannot defend myself . . . -one solitude tear escapes her eye, running across her pale almost deathly white face.- Why do men believe women to be weak . . . sometimes . . . I wish I were born male, so I could have trained in the army with Ieyasu . . .  

Genbu_Sakura

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:58 am
((Where are you Genbu?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:33 am
Kaden reasted his hand on the one Raylana placed on his arm. "I'm fine. But I don't think Kojay likes me very much..." He laughed.  

Lyria883

DragonSong

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:40 pm
Lyria883
Kaden reasted his hand on the one Raylana placed on his arm. "I'm fine. But I don't think Kojay likes me very much..." He laughed.
she smiled a little "that dosent surprise me" she said gently  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:03 am
He led her out of the smokey room. "A little protective over you is he?" he
asked with a little laugh.

( this is kaykeyser as jaden....I keep hitting Edit when I want to hit quote sory sweatdrop )

yes pertection is er was my job.  

Lyria883

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:50 am
Kojay walked into the purple star house and sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:29 am
Lyria883
He led her out of the smokey room. "A little protective over you is he?" he asked with a little laugh.

yes pertection is er was my job.
"i'd say more than a little" she mused as she walked with him "but thats alright, he's chased off some of the more pesky suitors" she laughed a little at that. "we're friends and even when im mad at him i know i can trust him with my life."  

DragonSong

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:20 pm
I know its just that Kojay he over does it some times.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:16 pm
"Your very lucky to have a friend like him," Kaden said. When he reached the door to his own room, he paused in front of it. "Raylana, I have to speak with you about something very serious. It may change your view of me completely, but it must be said. However, I would like to enjoy the sincere happyness of this day untill at least the morning. MAy I arrange to speak with you in private on the morrow?"  

Lyria883

DragonSong

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:39 am
Lyria883
"Your very lucky to have a friend like him," Kaden said. When he reached the door to his own room, he paused in front of it. "Raylana, I have to speak with you about something very serious. It may change your view of me completely, but it must be said. However, I would like to enjoy the sincere happyness of this day untill at least the morning. MAy I arrange to speak with you in private on the morrow?"
she looked confused a moment "alright" she said "how about over breakfast?" she didnt think he could realy change her veiw of him but she would hear him out.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games