Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which monster/character scared you most? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which monster/character scared you most?
Lisa Trevor (RE1)
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Nemmy (RE3)
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Tyrant (RE1-2-CV)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Bandersnatch (CV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chainsaw Psycho (RE4)
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Salazar (RE4)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Birkin's Mutation (RE2)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Bog-standard zombies. (All but 4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Crazy Villagers (RE4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

l Fudgie l

Clean Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:42 am
The monster that scared was the zombies that came back alive after you killed them without burning them or shot of their head on RE remake. Because sometimes they just pop up when you least expect them to! ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:03 pm
lingling-riffriff-fudgie
The monster that scared was the zombies that came back alive after you killed them without burning them or shot of their head on RE remake. Because sometimes they just pop up when you least expect them to! ninja

Those are the crimson heads, for your information.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Del Lago

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:19 pm
lingling-riffriff-fudgie
same. that or lisa trevor.

i was scared of del lago in re4, but i saw the necessity of it. you need to instill fear to keep the humans in line.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:19 am
Del Lago
lingling-riffriff-fudgie
same. that or lisa trevor.

i was scared of del lago in re4, but i saw the necessity of it. you need to instill fear to keep the humans in line.

Couldn't have said it better myself.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:34 pm
Lisa Trevor was so scary. I didn't think she was too frightening until I read the diary where she, I suppose, ate her mother and put her face on her own body. I think the journals in that game were scarier than anything.
"Tasty... Itchy."

-shiver-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:46 am
No, she didn't kill her own mother. She was looking for her mother, who was given the same treatments as she except she died due to complications. Lisa always thought her mother was alive, and she was collecting faces because every woman that got close to her wasn't her mother... If that makes sense.

And I agree -- Journals made Resident Evil scary. It contributed to it, anyway.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:33 pm
yeah she scares me....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:31 pm
Lisa is definitely the most disturbing monster/character of the series thus far.

But one time when I was playing Resident Evil 2, I was down in the sewers and one of the giant spiders decided not to go after Leon, but run towards the camera. That scared the socks off of me and my brother. eek  

SirBatDan

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Kyoukage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:53 am
Lisa was disturbing yes, and definitely had me on the edge of my seat a few times but no monster/biohazardous creature had me as scared as when Nemesis came around. Walk through a gate, screen loads...and...STARS! *cue chase music* .... *and cue me yellin and running like a girl*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:17 pm
God, I hate to say this, but the chainsaw psycho scared me. My scared radar is weird. The monsters that everyone thinks are scary don't scare me, but the ones that aren't scare me. sweatdrop

Sickest Light

VGAce

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:56 am
Honestly, the only things that ever actually SCARED me in any RE game were A) the zombie dogs jumping through the window of the mansion hallway in RE1, and B) the zombie arms busting through the barricaded window of the police station in RE2. And since "zombie arms" aren't really a proper enemy, I'd have to say zombie dogs scared me the most. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:44 am
The lickers in resident evil two... ._. They still scare me. I feel slightly uncomfortable running around with only little ammo and hear drip...drip...drip. After I saw the first time I had trouble getting myself to go in the areas I heard it from. That or a dogs. ;A; They run fast.

It's weird that those are the monsters that scared me most though. xD  

Mell-Off

VlCKERS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:31 am
As a child, it was Nemesis.
My first video game experience was watching him face-impale Brad; I was like five when that happened.
I proceeded to barricade my room with toychests and my mattress, and hide in my closet. gonk

Now it's probably the Hunters or the Crimson Heads.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:33 am
Yeah Lisa was pretty bad...hearing the sound of that chain drag always scared me. The snake (Yawn or whatever) when he came out in the piano room in the original Biohazard scared the shiz off me haha I was young then too.  

Belbecat

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces