Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:02 pm
[I love Ed. xD]

Kai watched her for a moment, still leaning forward with his hand on her head, and smirking at her as well. He chuckled at her comment, shaking his head. "Oh, it's not?" he asked in amusement. Then his eyes widened slightly as she lurched forward into him. He took a step back to stable himself, but his legs hit the bed and buckled beneath him, causing him to topple over backwards. He landed with a soft grunt on the bed, knees bent over the edge but back planted firmly against the sheets.

[Ugh, thirty minute break. xP]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:08 pm
Skylar laughed as they landed, looking up at Kai. Her signiture move, sticking out her tongue, appeared again as she put her arms on both side's of Kai- seeing as he was still injured, she didn't want to use his stomach as a leaning device- and forced herself up, leaning over him. "See?" she questioned, smirking in triumph, "told you it wasn't a good idea." She blinked a few moments before sighing. "I didn't hurt you...right?" she asked, shutting her eyes before peaking one open when she was done asking, waiting for his answer.
[[oki! d'you go to watch Adult Swim or something? xD]]

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:38 pm
Kai blinked as she stuck out her tongue and then lifted herself slightly, but he remained still on the bed. He gazed up at her for a second, and then slowly nodded. "Yeah, I guess you did tell me," he laughed with a grin. His tail thumped against the bed several times, then slowly moved to poke her lightly in the side. He paused at her next comment, then suddenly grimaced. "Yes, I'm dying," he said bluntly, then closed his eyes, putting on a face of agonizing pain.

[Just one show. xD;;]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:42 pm
[[haha]]
Skylar's eyes widend for a moment as she was poked. In an instant, her left arm had given out as she squeeked, falling in the direction of the fallen arm. "That's not nice, not nice at all!!" she squealed, looking up at him. "Oh please, stop with the sherade," she said bluntly, shifting her other arm so she fell lightly on him. "At least I was kind enough to make sure the bed was there to catch us."

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:46 pm
Kai grinned at her again, slowly opening his eyes. "Heh, fine..." he mumbled as he ran a hand through his hair, then began sitting up, raising her along with him. He tried shifting her around so she'd be on his lap, and then held her in place as he wrapped his arms around her. He grinned at her a moment, then his eyes flicked towards the window almost restlessly. "How do you think everyone's doing?" he asked, meaning Shepard, Gordon, and Kaori.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:52 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:57 pm
[Yes! xD;;]

Kai nodded as he heard her words, but then laughed aloud at her last comment. "Yeah, I'm sure they're fine," he agreed after a moment, but then paused as a sudden thought occurred to him. "Oh, but Kaori's the one stuck with that robot now. I wonder how she's doing? She probably hasn't figured out what it is yet..." He chuckled to himself, knowing Kaori was as clueless about technology as he himself had been. But the televisions had fascinated him so much that he'd actually taken the time to read about some of the things Misa had described in that book she'd made. Oddly enough, robots had come up.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:03 pm
"Isn't that discrediting her in a way?" Skylar asked, tilting her head to look up at him. She knew some people didn't quite know some things about one place then another, that they grew up not being around certain things, but she didn't quite know if Kaori had, as well. "Well, let's hope he's desembled when he gets back," she said, still miffed that it'd called them all meatbags. "Or, at least, let's hope he's been upgraded," she laughed.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:07 pm
Kai tilted his head at her question. "Huh? Well, back where we come from there's no such thing as technology. We don't even have lights," he added, glancing up at the ceiling before continuing. "Because our eyes naturally adjust to the dark. Sometimes we'd light a candle though." He shrugged, grinning faintly and then laughing along with her at her last comment. "Heh, maybe," he grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:12 pm
[[sorry if i'm delaying! Watching Kaleido star at the same time xDD]]
Skylar bit her lip. "Wait, you're eyes adjust to the dark?" she repeated, tilting her head slightly. "Remind me... never to do anything in the dark while you're in here," she said, shifting her eyes from side to side in a sneaky way before laughing; she'd only been teasing. "If he isn't, then I'll go out and by an upgrade for him," she said in determination. She knew that she'd do almost anything to get that droid to shut up and to at least respect them as people, not meat bags. He's probably just jelous, she thought.

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:21 pm
[It's fine! I'm falling asleep in my chair. xD;;]

Kai laughed, shaking his head. "Oh, maybe I should have kept that a secret?" he said with a sly grin, teasing her right back. He shifted slightly, still holding her in his lap. "How much would an upgrade like that cost?" he asked with a grin. He tried picturing that robot acting more civilize and polite, but it was almost too hard to imagine so he shrugged it off. He shifted once more and then frowned, pulling one arm away from her and instead running the hand through his hair. "Let's go do something," he said restlessly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:26 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:31 pm
Kai grinned, shaking his head at her comment about him sitting still. "Nope! I guess I can't," he replied with a shrug. Then he suddenly got to his feet, lifting her right up with him. He stood by the bed for a moment, holding her bridal style in his arms. He smirked at her for a second and then laughed. "I have never been better," he said with a nod. "So, where would you like to go?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:36 pm
[[i'm gunna sound like an idiot for saying this, but bridal style as in in his arms off the ground? eek ::really is an idiot::]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:40 pm
[Huh? Bridal style like... He's standing up and holding her in his arms kind of perpendicular with his own body. One of his arms is around her back, and the other beneath her legs.]  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff