Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Dream Island Boarding School Boys/Girls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go to school here
Going to
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
I am
12%
 12%  [ 27 ]
No. Why would i want to go to school???
39%
 39%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 209

Kyo_Zetsumei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:44 am
*looks away* doesnt concern u  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:46 am
kyo_91
*looks away* doesnt concern u
*turns your face twords me* what happend kyo  

Chyaku Scarf

Kyo_Zetsumei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:49 am
*sighs looking to the ground* it was one of m fighting classes...i wasnt paying attention and i got hit  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:51 am
kyo_91
*sighs looking to the ground* it was one of m fighting classes...i wasnt paying attention and i got hit
let me see this *clean it up*  

Chyaku Scarf

Kyo_Zetsumei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:53 am
*pulls away* i can do it myself  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:55 am
kyo_91
*pulls away* i can do it myself
*slaps your hand away and i clean it up some more* you may be able to do it but i can do it too so im going to  

Chyaku Scarf

Kyo_Zetsumei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:56 am
*stands there looking to the side a glare in her eyes*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:57 am
kyo_91
*stands there looking to the side a glare in her eyes*
oh dont look at me like that...m doing this beacuse i care about you  

Chyaku Scarf

Kyo_Zetsumei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:59 am
*keeps glaring* well dont, i dont want pitty  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:07 pm
kyo_91
*keeps glaring* well dont, i dont want pitty
*laughes* its not pity (hey pm me the continueation beacuse i g2g bye)  

Chyaku Scarf

Vampiric_Mystery

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:14 pm
neidr
G got the strange feeling as well, if there was an induction ceremony they would have at least told them about it first or even hinted that there was one, he shrugged "Well we'll be back here by then" he said looking at the other girls "That's ok we'll wait for you here" he said to Devin. "If you wanna grab anything then go get it" he said to the two of them before they left for their rooms
" i already got all my stuff and i'll just skip the ceremony, since i was told it would be tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:58 pm
"K how about you Xana? You wanna go get some stuff from your room or just wanna go there now?" he asked looking at her.  

neidr

Craid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:52 pm
Luke looked down at the note she'd passed him and nodded at her just before the teacher took her game. Luke reached into his bag and pulled out a piece of fresh wood, he didn't have any school work to do and he'd keep from making a big mess. And when it came down to it, he'd never met a teacher willing to take a knife from someone that was so good at using it.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, letting callused fingers slide over the wood, feeling the shape that it would eventually take. There was a knot on one side, it didn't seem to go all the way through, he thought it was probably very shallow. The rest of the wood was straight and strong and in his mind Luke saw a form starting to take place.

He carved for a while, shaping each section of wood carefully, using the little knot as the base, when he was done he took out a pencil and sharpened the end just enough to fit tightly into the knot of wood. After a moment of staring at his work he passed it to cross, smiling. It was a beautifully worked rose with the pencil used as the stem.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:14 pm
Craid
Luke looked down at the note she'd passed him and nodded at her just before the teacher took her game. Luke reached into his bag and pulled out a piece of fresh wood, he didn't have any school work to do and he'd keep from making a big mess. And when it came down to it, he'd never met a teacher willing to take a knife from someone that was so good at using it.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, letting callused fingers slide over the wood, feeling the shape that it would eventually take. There was a knot on one side, it didn't seem to go all the way through, he thought it was probably very shallow. The rest of the wood was straight and strong and in his mind Luke saw a form starting to take place.

He carved for a while, shaping each section of wood carefully, using the little knot as the base, when he was done he took out a pencil and sharpened the end just enough to fit tightly into the knot of wood. After a moment of staring at his work he passed it to cross, smiling. It was a beautifully worked rose with the pencil used as the stem.
she nodded as she accepted the gift and gave him a piece of paper* Teacher can i go to the Bathroom *little does he know that she is never coming back* i just hope he reads the back *she sat down in front of her locker*  

Nightmare Cross

Craid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:55 pm
Luke didn't bother to ask to leave or anything, he just waited until the teacher wasn't looking, stood up and walked silently from the room. He hadn't been so sure the man had really noticed him at all. He read the note over again as he walked down the hall to the girl's locker and smiled down at her. "Hello."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games