Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Male RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:21 pm
x.Wesker.x
Honestly, there should be a huge batle between Wesker, Jill, Chris, and Leon if Capcom were to end the series, because those three are the idol characters of the franchise.

Replace Jill and Leon... Theres our Franchise ending fight...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:13 am
Wesker is my favorite RE character, pool's closed.

His characters always manages to get me enraged, which means he's good, to get me angry at a glowing screen.

My favorite male protagonist is and always has been Leon.

Hyatt-Insomnia

XINVADER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:30 pm
I wouldn't say Wesker just for one reason, he didn't want to deal with Alexia because he caught on fire a little. He left it to Chris, and he defeated her. That was just lazy... Although besides from that moment of being a wuss/lazy he has no other flaws or does he?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:24 am
XINVADER
I wouldn't say Wesker just for one reason, he didn't want to deal with Alexia because he caught on fire a little. He left it to Chris, and he defeated her. That was just lazy... Although besides from that moment of being a wuss/lazy he has no other flaws or does he?
I just think he didn't want to bother with something that someone else could handle. It doesn't make him lazy, or a coward. It makes him Evil and Practical. Besides, Chris packed guns.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:44 am
bio has a good point there...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:50 am
Smart too. Wesker may be super strong, but he's got nothing to prove. He's not gonna throw himself at every chance of danger for no reason. He needed T-Veronica virus and was ready to fight for it, but then he saw Chris and figured, "Why should I have to take on this pyrobitch when Chris can do it. Whoever loses, I win."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hyatt-Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
XINVADER
I just think he didn't want to bother with something that someone else could handle. It doesn't make him lazy, or a coward. It makes him Evil and Practical. Besides, Chris packed guns.

Couldn't have said it better.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Smart too. Wesker may be super strong, but he's got nothing to prove. He's not gonna throw himself at every chance of danger for no reason. He needed T-Veronica virus and was ready to fight for it, but then he saw Chris and figured, "Why should I have to take on this pyrobitch when Chris can do it. Whoever loses, I win."
Plus, he had Steve's body, that had some of the virus in it, if I remember the ending correctly.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:00 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Plus, he had Steve's body, that had some of the virus in it, if I remember the ending correctly.
He only got it after Steve turned into The Hulk. But either way, Wesker is simply diabolical.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:13 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa
He only got it after Steve turned into The Hulk. But either way, Wesker is simply diabolical.
Yeah, that's what I was saying. And you're right, there's no denying it, Wesker is diabolical.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:15 pm
What Bio said about Wesker is exactly what I think. Why should he gets his hands dirty? Leave that to someone else!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:58 am
wesker  

serpent1234

Good ol Mule 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:48 pm
Brad Vickers  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:13 pm
De Facto
Brad Vickers

Just one question: why?  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Good ol Mule 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:18 pm
Resident Isaka
De Facto
Brad Vickers

Just one question: why?

He was smart enough to leave when the alpha team got attacked  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games