Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:39 pm
Sarah noticed the weight, but was not bothered. SHe was not a human, that was certain. However, her eyes did show the slightest bit of pertebance at the girls dirty condition and lack of good clothing.

"What sort of barbourous being would leave such a fragile girl in such a condition?!" she protested, carrying the girls into a room with a large tub for bathing quadrapelegics. She set the girl in the chair, positioning her carefully and began to fill the tub with water.

"Its good I bought those extra clothes..." she said, hurrying off and bringing in a bag of various peices of clothing, "But I doubt any will fit yoru right...."

THe water took a while to fill the tub, "ALright, do you want to leave that mangy shirt on or take it off?" she said, sounding very much like an experienced mother.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The girl again made seemingly random cat noises in response to Sarah's question, it's meaning obviously lost on someone who has not yet learned the fundamental building blocks of language.

"Meow merrrow."

She lost her balance while doing so, almost falling out of the chair, but somehow manged to right herself, returning to the seated position in which she had been placed.

((Note that if you change her clothes I will update the avatar image, so try and keep it within the framework of Gaia. (And also reasonable to be scrounged up in a hospital)))  

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:52 pm
Sarah came back in with a very plain dress, nothing fancy, but it was nice enough, not dirty or in a state or poor repair.

"I Hope you don't mind this, its the only thing I could find that would fit you... just sitting in a box marked years ago in the lost and found desk..."

SHe checked the water's temperature, "Is that warm enough?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The girl regards the water intently, somewhat hypnotized by it's soft undulation. She reaches her arm out towards it, the only gesture she knows.  

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:19 pm
The water was fast rising, adn was soon within the girls reach, and Sarah looked on with some aprehension. She was afraid the water would be too hot or cold for the fragile looking girl.

"Well, nothing to do but wait I supose..." she sighed, reaching for a loofa and soap to mix in with the water.

Ai Akura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As the water comes within reach, her curiosity propels her hand to touch it.

Randomized outcome based on roll!

Despite all logic and appearance the water is actually freezing cold! In fact the moment her hand submerges the entire tub freezes into a solid block of ice! An evil laughter emanates from the faucet. This is obviously the prank of a water elemental!

2-10
Her hand splashes down in the water, causing her at first confusment, but eventually bemusement. It is obviously not too hot, as she continues so splash her hand up and down curiously.

11-19
Her hand contacts the water curiously. At first she is not sure what to make of it, so she continues to examine it. As she does so her hand reddens a bit, and eventually she pulls it back from discomfort. However it is evident that the reddening is from increased blood flow and not from a burn. Though the water is too hot at this moment, it will probably be cool enough in the imminent future.

Her hand plunges into the water. She pauses for a moment, then suddenly pulls it out with a gasp, falling out of her chair. A slight scald can be seen on her hand, but it is not serious.  

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Era trudged into the hospital after the lightly scaled woman. His hand still pointed outwards in the direction of the Hospital. A pointless gesture now that they had arrived and the silent invisible tug had ceased. But he had fallen into the habit of prolonging the pointing for theatrical reasons.
"Welcome to the New Hope Hospital. Please remain seated until the captain has turned off the 'no smoking' signal. Have a nice day and thank you for traveling with Era il Lupo." Era finished his flight attendant speech and slowly lowered his finger.
"He's not here."

Damn... Another mile wasted... At this rate the damn rose'll wither before Valentine's day...

Era's massive furry ears swiveled on top of his head towards a new sound. "Water?"
The furry young man loped through the empty halls of the hospital, his black ears and hair glinting in the harsh lighting, until he reached the room where Sarah was bathing the young girl.
"Oh! Uh...."
Era's complexion reddened profusely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:03 pm
Die rolled her eyes, a look of martyred patience holding through his speech: clearly she didn't find it as amusing as he did. She sighed, even though she'd known he wouldn't be there, there was always a little bit of hope.
"I didn't think he would be...." she shook her head, a few stray wisps of coppery hair drifted, earning them a glare from vivid eyes. "But at least hospitals keep recor--hey! Wo gehest du?*" Her Finder's abrupt departure into the depths of the hospital took her by surprise, but after a brief moment (in which her tail would have lashed angrily, had it been out) Die followed, not quite scowling, but not smiling, either.
"Era! Du-" The bath scene silenced her for a moment, then, just as quietly, she reached up and smacked the Were' upside his head, muttering "Dummkopf**" under her breath. She then smiled politely at the woman.
"Ich bitte um Ihre Entschul-" She took a moment, a faint glimmer of rouge appearing in her own cheeks for her slip and corrected herself. "Ah, that is: 'I beg your pardon.' Please allow me to apologize for the intrusion: he's not quite right in the head, you see..." There was only the slightest accent to her English, though German was clearly her first language and the one she thought in.

---
* Where are you going (informal)
** Fool

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The girl, having obviously been undressed by Sarah and placed into the bath during the camera cut to the new visitors, regarded the new visitors with utmost curiosity, while slowly continuing her rhythmic one handed splashing. Her lack of concern for her state of disdress only added to the shocked expressions on the faces of the visitors as they entered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:19 am
Meanwhile, in another part of the hospital, the cat was still furiously tearing away at the slab of meat.

It stopped suddenly, and without hesitation moved directly to the door. It stopped and sat a good 4 feet before reaching it. Then, while staring at the world outside the room wistfully, it meowed once. As if awaiting this command, the door quietly swung closed. Both the room and the cat vanished from Byako.

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:54 pm
X dips her kunai in the substance untill 50 were now coated in the glowing substance she puts them into a scroll, grabs a handful of sticky rice, and writes Sarah a note:

Thanks, I'll most likely be dead before long so thanks for everything ~X

Then she leaped out the window and ran toward Firma Park arrow  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:31 pm
Sarah was both a skilled medical profesional and a demon, to her the body was not taboo.

She continued to clean the girl, even while turning to see the blushing visitors with a straight face. "It makes me wonder about a world wher a person is simultaniously unable to trust others to knock before entering, and fufill the duties of their profesion without akwarad gawkers"

It was obvious she was fairly skilled, as she was alredy done bathing the girl. "Can I drain the water, or do you want to keep playing?" she said softly to the girl.

She then turned around, half knowing the girl wouldn't answer, and faced the two onlookers, "Now, if you need to talk to me, you can wait outsid ethe door." Her voice was dry and somewhat irate.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Though the girl's monotonous splashing continued, it seemed she was far more interested in the visitors, gawking at them possibly more than they were gawking at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:10 pm
She turned to see the girl had taken a greater intrest in the people and figured that it would be okay to drain the water.

"Alright, times up." she said, fliping the switch which drained the water from the bath. WHen it had eptied, Sarah produced a towl from a cubord and began to dry off the girl.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games