Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:32 am
*snap* A dark portal appeared by Xeggr. "Like that. Wanna go?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:39 am
Yea.*walks into the dark portal*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:44 am
Xeggr turned to Flora. "Stay here and patrol the castle. Sry for leaving you." Began to walk in. "Axel's still in the green room. Hope you can prtect yourself" The dark portal faded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:10 pm
*runs up to the beach*Wow, it beautiful here.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:07 pm
*flora watch as the portal dissaperd* come back soon *flora went back to the green room to cheak on axel *  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:34 pm
*sits down on the beach* it so pretty.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:52 pm
*affter seeing that axels STILL asleep wandered the dark rooms of the castle*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:03 pm
Xeggr took his coat off. He wore a black ripped sleeve T-shirt, blackish/gray jeans, a black and white Tennis shoes, and some gloves the go through his fingers. "It's alright. I only like the ocean." Xeggr sat down in front of it. "I think it's pretty tight."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:05 pm
It almost makes you forget that we got to find kairi, remember? *stands up*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:17 pm
Xeggr was sitting down with his right knee up and his left leg crosses under it. He had his left hand in the ground behind him and his right arm layed on his right knee. He couldn't hear anything from the outside world.

((Xeggr's head))
"Your not like the others, are you Xeggr?" said a calm and gentle voice.
"You could say that," said Xeggr laying down on a hard white bench, "But I still get these thoughts. Do you know what their about?"
"I could tell you, but you might just leave. Like on what Roxas did..."
"I might, but can you please tell me?" questioned Xeggr.
The girl sighed. "Alright. Your true still exsists. For he didn't give up his heart when you were created. There was too much light within him. The Organization knows this as well, but doesn't know the cause on why this happened."
Xeggr looked down depressed and stood up. "Sora might be coming up to the 13th floor soon. Wanna escape with me Naminé?"
She looked down at the drawing that she was drawing during the conversation. "No. I'll stay here and help Sora in the end."
Xeggr noded his head and opened a dark portal. "By the way, what are you drawing?" Xeggr asked.
Naminé giggled. "It's nothing. Go ahead and find your true."
Xeggr put his hood up and walked through the portal. Before it closed he said, "Thank you." and it disappeared.
Naminé looked at her drawing again and held it up. There was a boy with long brown hair and and another person by him with longer hair, but his was black and a little longer. He was in a Organization coat. The one in the coat was leaning on a tree and the other was standing in the sand looking at the ocean. "Be careful."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:34 pm
Umm.... Xeggr. are you ok?*yuffie looks at him* i going to looks from kairi, so yea.*yuffie runs off to the left of him*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:37 pm
Xeggr was back in his normal mode when he found Yuffie gone. "Where'd she go? It's kinda dangerous to be here." Xeggr ran off to find her. 'Good thing I talked to Riku with my hood on.'  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:44 pm
*yuffie finds a cave* i wonder...*walks in the cave* wow it dark in here*see a light* whats that.*runs to the light*Huh, now i back outside.*looks around* there is a lot of trees around here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:25 pm
Xeggr ran around the island. He found himself on a weird shaped tree were you can lean your back on. "Interesting." Xeggr walked across the bridge and sat on the tree. "I'll just wait for her." Xeggr turned to the dock and saw two rafts. 'I wonder on who's here.'  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:29 pm
*looks around the corner while in the cave*No good.*yuffie saw riku*what am supposed to do?  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games