Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gutterball29

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:46 pm
I'm also not in it...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:23 am
I'm not surprised that I'm not in it...I probably haven't been around long enough...also I'm probably the most ignored member in the cult.  

Mephisto D

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:36 pm
Mephisto D
I'm not surprised that I'm not in it...I probably haven't been around long enough...also I'm probably the most ignored member in the cult.

Don't feel ignored... *notices*

Meh it happens to us all. I get that felling all the time.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:29 pm
A Considerable Risk
Mephisto D

Meh it happens to us all. I get that felling all the time.

Why thank you, that's very kind of you.  

Mephisto D

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:56 pm
Its not like I forgot you guys. We had 59 yes Fifty-Nine avatars to fit in there.
I guess when I get my new Mac I'll put the other 5445 users I forgot or wasn't active at the time in. And Mephisto D you weren't even here when I started gathering avatars. Risk I'm pretty sure you are in it. Gutterball I did not see your avi when I gathered avaters. Videogameguy I have never seen you before. All I did was add active users from the Social Sub-Fourm and active people in the Brawl and Japanese Brawl threads. I didn't add anyone with under 100 posts unless they have been very active recently. If I do add the other 5445 users then me and purpel would waste about a whole year and we won't even get anything out of it. I'll ask him if its possible to add more people.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:45 pm
bleu_flame
Its not like I forgot you guys. We had 59 yes Fifty-Nine avatars to fit in there.
I guess when I get my new Mac I'll put the other 5445 users I forgot or wasn't active at the time in. And Mephisto D you weren't even here when I started gathering avatars. Risk I'm pretty sure you are in it. Gutterball I did not see your avi when I gathered avaters. Videogameguy I have never seen you before. All I did was add active users from the Social Sub-Fourm and active people in the Brawl and Japanese Brawl threads. I didn't add anyone with under 100 posts unless they have been very active recently. If I do add the other 5445 users then me and purpel would waste about a whole year and we won't even get anything out of it. I'll ask him if its possible to add more people. >_>

Like I said, I wasn't here long enough.  

Mephisto D

minahakuba12345

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:34 am
Hello everyone! This is my first banner I made for the Nintendo Cult, but I don't know how to post the code. So sorry!
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:07 pm
Mephisto D
A Considerable Risk
Mephisto D

Meh it happens to us all. I get that feeling all the time.

Why thank you, that's very kind of you.

You are welcome.

@Bleu- Oh *searches* I didn't even really look at it in depth, I just thought it was nifty and went about my business.

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

System C O R R U P T

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:38 pm
My first banner.
for Kirby, AND VGcats fans
User Image
[IMG]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/twilight_shadow01/nintendocult.jpg[/IMG]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:55 pm
Alright, i fixed it after several tries
the whole thing should fit now
User Image
[IMG]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii99/twilight_shadow01/nintendocult-3.jpg[/IMG]

System C O R R U P T

videogameguy44

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:35 pm
bleu_flame
I guess when I get my new Mac I'll put the other 5445 users I forgot or wasn't active at the time in. And Mephisto D you weren't even here when I started gathering avatars. Risk I'm pretty sure you are in it. Gutterball I did not see your avi when I gathered avaters. Videogameguy I have never seen you before. All I did was add active users from the Social Sub-Fourm and active people in the Brawl and Japanese Brawl threads. I didn't add anyone with under 100 posts unless they have been very active recently. If I do add the other 5445 users then me and purpel would waste about a whole year and we won't even get anything out of it. I'll ask him if its possible to add more people.

I have an excuse, I was in Florida on vacation!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:49 pm
im making a GIF based on the PW SPARDA scene for the cult. this is what i have so far
User Image
User Image
then with maya in the screen have phoenix say "no maya thats NINTENDO CULT your just not cool enough"

its still a work in progress but if you have any ideas on a different way to say it, or think i should use a different background im open to suggestions.  

teh_n00b_huntr

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:59 am
Not really a banner, but funny none the less:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:56 pm
i should make a new banner someday... this one is starting to get old.  

Xilo The Odd

Diglidi-Dude

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:43 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Reposting all my banners. Feel free to use them, but please, DO NOT WASTE MY BANDWIDTH, SO PLEASE UPLOAD IT ON YOUR OWN ACCOUNT OR SOMEWHERE ELSE IF YOU WANNA USE THEM IN YOUR SIG!!!  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff