Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:47 pm
Daermons skin went back to its normal tan and his eyes went back to there normal red instantly. In his regular voice, he said " Namine hold this one." Getting up he focused then all of a sudden said " there" Exploding into motion, he sliced at the area where the voice had come from, aiming to cut, not kill. When he felt the blades bite slightly, he pulled them away so as not to Burn or infect the figure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:50 pm
*holds this one and closes her eyes*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:51 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermons skin went back to its normal tan and his eyes went back to there normal red instantly. In his regular voice, he said " Namine hold this one." Getting up he focused then all of a sudden said " there" Exploding into motion, he sliced at the area where the voice had come from, aiming to cut, not kill. When he felt the blades bite slightly, he pulled them away so as not to Burn or infect the figure.

*from where he cut, a bright Blue shine of light came out then grew smaller in length sealing up the cut, the bright light reaveled the figure for a second moments notice*

Mysterious Voice: heh, you can't kill me! HAHAHAHA! I'm the rogue of these woods, who know how to hunt, heal instantly, and attack my targets unexpectingly, if I wish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:57 pm
." Namine... Keep your eyes closed and do not listen to what you hear.... I have to do it again..." Daermon began to shake. Dropping his cloak, his weapons and his top armor, revealing his tanned fit body and long black hair. Clenching his fists, he began to shake. His skin turned black with red demonic symbols. His wound healed almost instantly. His muscles doubled in size, his legs and arms turned wolflike. He grew taller, His face grew outward, and his teeth turned razor sharp. His red eyes glowed with fury. And a long black wolfs tail came out of his back.

In his Demonic Voice, Daermon said " Your mine.."  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:59 pm
ok*namine closes her eyes and covers her ears *  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:05 am
The Dark Paladin
." Namine... Keep your eyes closed and do not listen to what you hear.... I have to do it again..." Daermon began to shake. Dropping his cloak, his weapons and his top armor, revealing his tanned fit body and long black hair. Clenching his fists, he began to shake. His skin turned black with red demonic symbols. His wound healed almost instantly. His muscles doubled in size, his legs and arms turned wolflike. He grew taller, His face grew outward, and his teeth turned razor sharp. His red eyes glowed with fury. And a long black wolfs tail came out of his back.

In his Demonic Voice, Daermon said " Your mine.."

*enchants a spell and molderates into the ground disappearing*

Myterious Voice: heh, try and find me now  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:07 am
((it my birthday today, finally))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:09 am
" AHAHAHAH!!!!" Daermon laughed " You think hiding underground will save you... Your more pathetic than I thought..." Daermon reah=ched into the ground covered by the chadow of a tree and grabbed the rogue and dragged him to the top. Holding him by the nck and slowly squeezing Harder and harder. " I told you... Ive been to hell and back... but the devil sent a going away present with me.."  

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:11 am
The Dark Paladin
" AHAHAHAH!!!!" Daermon laughed " You think hiding underground will save you... Your more pathetic than I thought..." Daermon reah=ched into the ground covered by the chadow of a tree and grabbed the rogue and dragged him to the top. Holding him by the nck and slowly squeezing Harder and harder. " I told you... Ive been to hell and back... but the devil sent a going away present with me.."

Mysterious Voice: I'm a girl ya bafoon! and two, the devil himself ought to be you. *takes a look over Namine* Namine? what are you doing with this hellegect??  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:14 am
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

Mysterious Voice: I'm a girl ya bafoon! and two, the devil himself ought to be you. *takes a look over Namine* Namine? what are you doing with this hellegect??
*opens her eyes and moves her hand from her ears* *looks at her*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:18 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

mysterious voice: do you remember? when you said you would never leave me?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:22 am
The Demon Daermons eyes opened wide and said in his human voice "EXCUSE ME?" Daermon let the apparent bandit who appeared to be a girl go and reverted back to human form. " What did you just say?!" he said with and incredulous look on his face.  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:26 am
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

mysterious voice: do you remember? when you said you would never leave me?
what? what are you talking about?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:37 am
((later))  

The Dark Paladin

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games