Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:13 pm
Something was wrong, was this what his father had warned him about... the fury to stay away from? yes, this was what his father had warned him of, but never got a chance to teach him how to control it. He breathed fire at the ice, making damn sure it was gone, then put a barrier of heat around Cy. His voice was worse then demonic, and his eyes pulsed with blood red, his hair stood up like a fan was underneath him, due to the vortex swirling around him... this was the fury... the true form of an Alamanta warrior. then he remembered it

As Urskil ran, he looked back intime to see a huge explosion of elements where his father had been... how was tha possible? he shook it off and kept running.

Now he understood.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:18 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil roared like a demon as he shot fire at the ice, then stuck an arm down into the darkness, pulling Vi up, then firing several rounds down into the darkness. "Show yourself... and learn how to fight a warrior for Alamanta... c'mon... oh... you know our reputation, dont you?" Urskil roared at the voice, flames, lightning, water, ice, light, and darknes swirling in a votex around him.

Cy relaxed some but the ice still continued even after Urskil shot fire at it. Vi felt someone grab hold of her and pull her out of the darkness. She buried her head into Urskils chest and shut her eyes.

soon an odd kunai hits cy near his leg. It emits an odd type of firey light that dissapates the ice spell.

"dam who did that." said the mysteroius man. He notices who it was, but once he saw the person, that person dissapears. "Why the hell I was so close... the boss aren't going to like the fact that those assholes are ruinin their plans. I need to divide them to get the best result. "I'll leave for now. Roshan will be ticked for my failure, but I don't care... persides I wonder if he failed in his task as well." the man dissapears knowing he needed to inform what he saw to the others.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:25 pm
Urskil relaxed, "You 2 ok?" He asked, warming up himself so that it would warm up Vi. He retuned to himself, but his eyes still pulsed, it wouldnt fully go away.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:32 pm
"NO I'm pretty far from ******** okay!" Cy and Vi's screamed in unision.

Cy moved from the area he had been almost encased in ice. He brushed himself off several times. Half in a freakout, his breathing was shallow and his heart raced.

Vi buried her face into Urskils chest and shook her head. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:33 pm
The remains of the lower part of the church were recked. Ace nor Aria are not there. Blood is all around the area. Several bodies lay there, but it appears to have been a losing battle.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:39 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
"NO I'm pretty far from ******** okay!" Cy and Vi's screamed in unision.

Cy moved from the area he had been almost encased in ice. He brushed himself off several times. Half in a freakout, his breathing was shallow and his heart raced.

Vi buried her face into Urskils chest and shook her head. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck.
Urskil wrapped his arms around Vi, eminating warmth from them. He looked over at Cy. "Calm down... just sit, you'll be fine. Just take a few deep breaths..." He said soothingly as he sent waves of warmth Cy's way.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:45 pm
Cy eventually tired himself out. He sank against a wall and brought his knees up to his chest. He wrapped his arms around his legs and buried his head in his arms.

"Dont worry he'll be fine." Vi said, the warmth from Urskil made her not want to let go. Yet she wanted to go over to Cy and comfort him. After all they did have a bond, and they were childhood freinds.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:51 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy eventually tired himself out. He sank against a wall and brought his knees up to his chest. He wrapped his arms around his legs and buried his head in his arms.

"Dont worry he'll be fine." Vi said, the warmth from Urskil made her not want to let go. Yet she wanted to go over to Cy and comfort him. After all they did have a bond, and they were childhood freinds.
Urskil slightly increased the warmth he was giving Vi. He sent more waves of it to Cy, he knew Cy felt it. "If it happens again... youll get to see what happens when you piss me off... i'll feed the b*****d his own a**"  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:56 pm
Two figure wait in the darkness far away. "I can't believe you ******** this up Conway!" said the first man. "******** up, from what I can tell it was your task Roshan to..." said conway. "I did that, and done so successfully." Said Roshan. "Then..." said conway but something stops him. "I see... so that was it." Conway then laughts vilely. "Well Conway we need to find a vessal to sacrifce in order to ressurect S. 5, we already have one for S. 6 and S. 4, but S. 4 will take more time to finish up since not enought energy is needed to ressurect it." said Roshan. "Good, and you want me to capture that vampire b***h to use in it's ressurection?" Said Conway. "Yes, and hurry up, we have a time frame. Soon S. 0 spirit will be at the proper area, and we need the remaining s.'s to get the remaining energy to revive it." Said Roshan. "Ok, for the boss." Conway said. "Yes, for the boss." said Roshan. Both then dissapear to their seperate ways.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:01 pm
Cy was silent but he was relaxed and the warmth coming from Urskil was helping him.

Vi let go of Urskil. She still had a sinking feeling in her gut like something bad was still to come.

"Somethings still not right."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:05 pm
Urskil remembered something his father DID teach him about the fury...

"You can sacrifice, just as you can take away... when you take away... you become stronger, when you sacrifice, that person becomes 20x stronger then you could ever be..."

"If something happens... i can give my wrath to the both of you... making you both... well... i'll look like an ant compared to your power." He said, his eyes were still pulsing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:14 pm
Conway felt something... powerful is awakening... something from the past... "dam something bad is about to happen. Something I haven't seen in a while is awaken again..." Conway said.  

AlexBloodRose

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:33 pm
"now, what should I do." conway asked. "I see... this would be an even better idea..." he said. "Killing two birds with one stone." He soon creatures a liquid creature and gives it a command. It soon goes somewhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:51 pm
(let me guess B. left for the night? If so then ok.)  

AlexBloodRose

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games