Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo-Ignignot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:11 pm
Red Flame Hikari Neko
La Duchesse
Red Flame Hikari Neko
Claire Redfield all the way....Hmmm that movie idea for resident evil would sound good ^^
I just hope the actress won't ruin the character. gonk

Yeah I know...Hopefully in Extinction...Ali Larter does a good job, because if she doesn't I'll cry T.T crying I luvs claire ^^

Claire is gunna be in RE3? Claire has 2 be my fav RE female character, but I hope they dont make her look lame! crying if Claire is gunna be in RE3, then what about Chris?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:13 pm
Neo-Ignignot
Red Flame Hikari Neko
La Duchesse
Red Flame Hikari Neko
Claire Redfield all the way....Hmmm that movie idea for resident evil would sound good ^^

Yeah I know...Hopefully in Extinction...Ali Larter does a good job, because if she doesn't I'll cry T.T crying I luvs claire ^^

Claire is gunna be in RE3? I hope they dont do to her what they did to Jill and Carlos in 2 crying
To me, Jill was fine except the fact that she smoked (wtf?) and the fact that Carlos looks older than me. confused  

La Duchesse

Neo-Ignignot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:18 pm
La Duchesse
Neo-Ignignot
Red Flame Hikari Neko
La Duchesse
Red Flame Hikari Neko

Claire is gunna be in RE3? I hope they dont do to her what they did to Jill and Carlos in 2 crying
To me, Jill was fine except the fact that she smoked (wtf?) and the fact that Carlos looks older than me. confused
Carlos looked more like a Mexian version of Chris, and if Claire is gunna be in RE3 then what about Chris?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:27 pm
If ya'll are curious then go check answers.com....here's a hint, Claire looks NOTHING like she does in the games.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

FoxyAreku

Neo-Ignignot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:31 pm
Gamer_404
If ya'll are curious then go check answers.com....here's a hint, Claire looks NOTHING like she does in the games.

*sigh* Just like Carlos...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:33 pm
Neo-Ignignot
Gamer_404

The main thing that throws me off is the fact that I don't think Claire would EVER wear clothes like that. She's a biker girl! She wouldn't wear something that looks so lame...  

FoxyAreku

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:34 pm
Well, that "trailer' was more a "teaser" to me. Maybe it's not the final look of Claire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:35 pm
I hope it isn't.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Neo-Ignignot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:37 pm
Gamer_404
Neo-Ignignot
Gamer_404

The main thing that throws me off is the fact that I don't think Claire would EVER wear clothes like that. She's a biker girl! She wouldn't wear something that looks so lame...

But then again, no RE game has been set in post-apoctalyptic Las Vegas.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:37 pm
It is...most likely...  

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:42 pm
Umm... She's a young girl with brown hair... How is Claire supposed to look? I mean, is she supposed to have that tacky pink biker outfit?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm... She's a young girl with brown hair... How is Claire supposed to look? I mean, is she supposed to have that tacky pink biker outfit?
At least she was hot 3nodding  

Neo-Ignignot

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:47 pm
Neo-Ignignot
Biohazard EXTREME
At least she was hot 3nodding
So's the movie Claire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:48 pm
You know, that isn't really a good picture of her anyway. She'll hopefully look a lot better when we get to see her closer up and from more angles.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:50 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
You know, that isn't really a good picture of her anyway. She'll hopefully look a lot better when we get to see her closer up and from more angles.

Still doesn't change the fact that she's a redhead in the movie....and that she looks nothing like claire.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games