Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:53 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
dont touch that keyblade*touches it and all the keybladers we saw return from the darkness* s**t now were srewed
how its not like im the evil keyblade master or something and im about to be recruited
((dude thats perfect twisted )) what i minute you a*****e i knew thier was something wrong with your aura *takes out keyblade and attacks him with it*
((i so freaking hate you my friends do that to me all the time)) ah what do you mean *blocks*
((sorry its just that we are the only two and i want to make things a bit more interesting till some one else comes))
((k just like attack or something make something attack me im bored do something to try to kill my character and have you noticed i always try to kill my characters in one way or form))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:02 pm
just to let you know this time i wont go easy on you *takes out all twleve of his strongest keyblades and has both of leons in his hands ,hair changes from a dark brown to silver with blue bangs and his clothes change to resembles that of Leon's but all white like soras in final form, two keyblades that looks like wings clinge onto his back one white and one black, now his floating as the keyblades fly around his body like Xaldins spears* Now witness the true power of the Elite Master Keyblader off the Realm of Dawn twisted  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:05 pm
oh........crap *dosnt summon his keyblade* i wont fight you and what do you mean i have a bad aura  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:11 pm
hydra4
oh........crap *dosnt summon his keyblade* i wont fight you and what do you mean i have a bad aura
your aura isnt bad but different more of a reverse kinda aura confused , show you keyblade young master of the keyblade of darkness evil , this is you calling  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:13 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
your aura isnt bad but different more of a reverse kinda aura confused , show you keyblade young master of the keyblade of darkness evil , this is you calling
im not going to fight you and what do you mean reverse aura and i dont have a keyblade of darkness i have a chrono keyblade  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:16 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
im not going to fight you and what do you mean reverse aura and i dont have a keyblade of darkness i have a chrono keyblade
((its something that was from the begining its just your the keyblade master of the worlds of darkness like i am to dawn))your aura is unique, actually i really cant see your aura at all only your keyblade and you absorb it like its your energy source  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:18 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
((its something that was from the begining its just your the keyblade master of the worlds of darkness like i am to dawn))your aura is unique, actually i really cant see your aura at all only your keyblade and you absorb it like its your energy source
fine but how come i cant remember i was able to do this and if im the son of the keyblade master to the light how come im the master of darkness  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:22 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
fine but how come i cant remember i was able to do this and if im the son of the keyblade master to the light how come im the master of darkness
*looks at him weird* you are his son and as so you cannot be of the same realms so me and the other elites discided to make you the master of the realm of darkness.... you are your fathers downfall... yyou killed your father evil  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:04 pm
name~ Aura
world~ hallow bastion
Realm~darkness
past~kirie's sister
weapon~Oblivion and the dark keyblades
description~black clothing- a skirt mid leanth a tank top and tall black boots
personality keeps to self and very evil
age~19
sex~female
intentions~ to kill every one in sight  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:31 pm
*sees one of the many keyblade holder come out* stare who are you?  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:34 pm
"why should i tell you?"she glares at him  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:39 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"why should i tell you?"she glares at him
evil *onew of the keyblades flies striaght for her*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:16 pm
it stoped at her face and fell to the ground "i am Aura and you" she glared at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:54 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
*looks at him weird* you are his son and as so you cannot be of the same realms so me and the other elites discided to make you the master of the realm of darkness.... you are your fathers downfall... yyou killed your father evil
i...i....i...*drops to the ground crying* no i dont believe you i would never do that  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:19 pm
imbrace you fate you killed your father and mother((you know who that is come on))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games