Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:37 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" bixyll looked at his clone and laughed" pitiful "you have even seen me use a quarter of my strength so this is just a clone oof half of my power bixyll pulled out his blad and darkness emited from it he attacked with speed unimaghinale and the clone could barely block a thing the whole room went pict black and so did bixylls eye ( well you can only see one because the other on ies behind the bandanna) he spun his blade horizoltny and hopped on it he spuns arounf and shot darkness out of his hand the sword flew by the clone and smashed him peices the clone fell to the ground "Night night" bixyll went to the door and turned the lights off then walked out and closed the door he de summoned his blade and walked through the halls to his room and layed down on his bed

"I have a special ability. I know your true potential. Just wait and you'll see."

*Clone is waiting in Bixyll's room, ready to attack.*

"hmmpp you knwo im in my bed right now..... im in my room do you see al clone " i do points, to the dead clone on the ground "the more clones you make th stonger i get i can absorb there power and use it for my own
of course i didnt use that against darrak that would be unfair for a sparring match" * closes eyes and try to get some sleep

"Actually, that was the same clone. Look."

*The clone gets back up.*

"He is the exact same as you only better. You see, he already started out two times better than you. But he has all the powers you do. So when you get stronger, he does to. The only way to get rid of him is if I do. I told you he was 'special'."

bixyll took out his blade it morphed and turned into a dagger he flew at him and stabbed it into his stomach the he kicked the clone out of his room then darkness emited from the dagger and exploded " or i can just do that bixyll went out of his room stepping over the body and decided to go for a walk through the halls

*Clone pieces back together.*

"I told you, only I can destroy it. Because I created it."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:38 pm
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" bixyll looked at his clone and laughed" pitiful "you have even seen me use a quarter of my strength so this is just a clone oof half of my power bixyll pulled out his blad and darkness emited from it he attacked with speed unimaghinale and the clone could barely block a thing the whole room went pict black and so did bixylls eye ( well you can only see one because the other on ies behind the bandanna) he spun his blade horizoltny and hopped on it he spuns arounf and shot darkness out of his hand the sword flew by the clone and smashed him peices the clone fell to the ground "Night night" bixyll went to the door and turned the lights off then walked out and closed the door he de summoned his blade and walked through the halls to his room and layed down on his bed

"I have a special ability. I know your true potential. Just wait and you'll see."

*Clone is waiting in Bixyll's room, ready to attack.*

"hmmpp you knwo im in my bed right now..... im in my room do you see al clone " i do points, to the dead clone on the ground "the more clones you make th stonger i get i can absorb there power and use it for my own
of course i didnt use that against darrak that would be unfair for a sparring match" * closes eyes and try to get some sleep

"He is the exact same as you only better. You see, he already started out two times better than you. But he has all the powers you do. So when you get stronger, he does to. The only way to get rid of him is if I do. I told you he was 'special'."

bixyll took out his blade it morphed and turned into a dagger he flew at him and stabbed it into his stomach the he kicked the clone out of his room then darkness emited from the dagger and exploded " or i can just do that bixyll went out of his room stepping over the body and decided to go for a walk through the halls

"i'd stop them now before i get too strong and come after you"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:40 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"i'd stop them now before i get too strong and come after you"

"Trust me, you will never bcome stronger than me. Unlike you I don't have to destroy enemies to gain power. I am constantly gaining power. But for your sake I will stop them."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Ok, i going to go to my room now."gunner Berry goes to her room."That was close"Sits down on her chair. Hold out her hand and the sphere and grid appear and gunner berry turns back into berry.
"at least nothing bad happened, if anyone found out about me, it could be really bad.."Looks at the ground. Sigh.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:43 pm
Alita-520
so what do you wanna do??

" Not sure...What were ya doin Before?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:45 pm
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520

not much, just wirting lyrics....*takes lyrics off bed and sets them on desk* soooo, *thinks- he is soooo cute!!*  

MizNaughty520

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:46 pm
bixyll walked throuhg the halls and noticed for having 5 students ther sure are alot of empty room" bixyll began to count them  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:50 pm
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520

not much, just wirting lyrics....*takes lyrics off bed and sets them on desk* soooo, *thinks- he is soooo cute!!*

Drarak looked at her and smiled. " well...what do you want to do then?"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Ok, i going to go to my room now."gunner Berry goes to her room."That was close"Sits down on her chair. Hold out her hand and the sphere and grid appear and gunner berry turns back into berry.
"at least nothing bad happened, if anyone found out about me, it could be really bad.."Looks at the ground. Sigh.
"What am I going to do now.."Goes over to the table and starts to write something."Hmmmm"Continues to write.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:55 pm
"Attention students. Dinner is ready. Please report to the dining hall immediately."  

Huggable Band Nerd

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:56 pm
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520

DAMN IT!! dinner! maybe afterwards??  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"What am I going to do now.."Goes over to the table and starts to write something."Hmmmm"Continues to write.
"i have to work on this now, before he come back after me. I only have about a day lefted."Locks her door and conitues to write.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:04 pm
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520

Drarak nodded and went to the door, opening it for her "Usually id say screw the announcement, but with the head whatever being able to pop up whenever... I think I can wait till after dinner" he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:07 pm
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520

Drarak nodded and went to the door, opening it for her "Usually id say screw the announcement, but with the head whatever being able to pop up whenever... I think I can wait till after dinner" he said with a smile.

Haha! really? dang boy! *walks to dinner hall*  

MizNaughty520

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:11 pm
"whatever..." bixyll went into the room and sat down waiting  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games