Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:01 pm
Fai blinked, hearing the soft voice of Shinobu, and put on a light smile as he sat there. "Hello there, Shinobu-san." he greeted kindly. "It's Fai here; just looking after you as you slept. You gave us all quite the scare earlier." he said, then tapped his chin. "I believe Tao, Tomi, a little girl named Melora and a woman that looked very...Serene are gone; maybe some others, I'm not quite sure." He shrugged, closing his eyes. "And I think they're all after Nia who has...A doll of some sort." He shrugged again. "Thought I'd inform you. How are you feeling?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:15 pm
Shinobu blinked at all of this information.
The doll... Tao... Tomi... Melora?
The last thing she could remember was being in a total panick, searching desperately for the doll, and then collasping into the sleep she so feared, only to have one of the strangest and most vivid dreams she'd ever witness.
She nodded softly at what Fai had to say, focusing first on what he'd said about watching after her, and for that, she'd never deny being grateful, no matter how many times she looked around the room the only one that was there was Fai, sitting there, as a good friend would, wanting to help her. Caring for her, and no one else did, lord knows where she'd ben now were she not there.
"a woman that looked very...Serene"
Her eyes became wide and focused on the air in front of them, just at the words 'serene' and 'woman' she knew who it had to be be. Someone the thieves didn't know the name of, who made their way in here, brought Melora with them, and wanted the doll, only one logical explanation existed.

~~~
Melora could feel the soft grass clench beneath her, the scroll Hamani had given her held limply in her hand. She really did want to let go of it, just let it drop carelessly to the ground, but, for some reason, from the very second she first touched the scroll, it had grown a magnetism to her hand, and was now stuck onto it.
It wasn't so much that she had her fingers curled around it, holding it, more like the scroll was attached to her hand, and was hanging from it.
Melora's aburn eyes glanced at the scroll, the writing on it was difficult to make out, as only a fold of the scroll hung out, visible to the eye, the rest having been rolled up, out of sight. And that she could see was a particularily fancy alphabet, like it had been written by someone very skilled with their hands that had the time to spend hours writing out the spell connected to the scroll.
Regardless. She would do best to stay right where she was.
~~~
Hamani grinned at this, as she took swiftly to the trees.
With the combined effort of her and Tao, possibly the most potent immortal thieves, particularily at tracking abilities. There were no doubts in her mind that they would be able to catch up to the rebellious Nia in no time.
And, not only would the chase be fun, but delivering Nia's punishment would be quite entertaining afterward.
Soming back was probably a very good idea of hers, she was having a very interesting time. Like playing a game of cards you haven't played recently, and coming back to find out you hold all the face cards. Everyone wants what you've got.
It was just too fun.

~~~
His snug black shoes squished with the grass as Yul made his way back to the theatre headquarters.
As he walked, his eyes weren't looking out for in front of him, as most people's would be, neither was he looking glumly at the ground as some people tended to do when they were feeling under the weather, oh no, not Yul. His brilliant orange eyes were fixated on the night sky above him, the stars gently sparking up millions and millions of miles away. His left side blue mark was dancing with excitement as it gorged itself on the power emitted from the stars.
He was once again deep in playful and happy thoughts as he trudged up one of the theatres, neighbouring hills.
"The sun the stars and the moon... hmmhmmm hmmm hmmm... can play together a beautiful tune... hmm hmmm hmmmhmm... and as the sun will set and rise... hmmhmmmhmmm hmmmm... my daily life takes on new eyes... The sun in day, energizes my play... hmmhmmmhmmmmhm... the stars and night help me to shine bright... hmm hmmmmhmmm hmmm... while they go up, down, rise and fall... hmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmmmm.... the moon witnesses it all!"
He broke into a healthy-sized grin.
"Oh... yeesh... I really hope no one heard that..." he mused as he absentmindedly scratched the back of his head.

[Furthermore proof I can handle all these characters]

Edaniel
Captain

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:02 pm
((And thus, Tomoyo waits.))

Tomoyo skidded to a halt outside the theater, in front of a shaded crevice that could have passed itself off as just another crack in the walls. She could sense them scampering forward, disturbing layers of dust and other things best left to themselves and the dark. Now all she had to do was wait.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:14 pm
Yul paused for a moment in his upbeat trek back to the theatre headquarters.

He was sure that up ahead he could sense someone.

Now, Yul didn't fancy himself to be one very intune with being able to sense people on an "other-worldly" level, such as some of the more spiritually intouch thieves could. Truly, he believed his strengths lied much more in having his head up in the clouds, much more interested in burning balls of gas millions of miles away than some even or disturbance going on with his immortal friends. But, all things considered, he had until enternity to stargaze, and 15 minutes, he was sure, before whomever it was would pass on completely out of his area.

Once he reached the left end of the outside-front aread of the theatre, his hands groped the stone pallars as he walked, coming up closer unto whomever it was waiting at the doors into the lobby.

"Hmm... well, hello there Tomoyo." he said brightly as he came into view of the young woman, perhaps, with an appearence a bit too friendly for the likes of one such as emotionally fragile and sensitive to her. He couldn't claim to know Tomoyo fairly well, but, while he took a smile as a friendly gesture, perhaps she may take the same smile offensive. She wasn't the most upbeat of the thieves. And, after thinking over everything he'd just posed in his mind, Yul was glad he didn't voice these opnions. Odds are, in doing so, he'd only bring himself closer to making a bad first impression with her.

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:13 am
(( You spelled literally wrong when you editted my post. ))

[I don't edit your posts, only kurodo's... it must've been Tsubasa... maybe.]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:53 am
((At this point in time I follow Hamani into the tunnel thingy. ))

Aoki grinned, looking into the tunnel.

"Well, come on Suke-suke!" She cheered. "We're going to stop Hamani, no matter who she is! Everyone worked way to hard to get that doll to give it up now! If we do, you know it's just gonna come back and bite us in the butt!"

Her three favourite golden butterflies fluttered in before their master, and Aoki looked ahead.

"Wonder whats gonna happen..."

Ending up outside, Aiko appeared beside Aoki. Instructing her double to go find Hamani, Aoki waited for Suki. Aoki remembered this feeling. The rush of a battle, something important is missing, the anxiety of waiting for another team member. Her blood rushed as her adrenalin spiked, and soon Aoki was ready to bounce off walls.

"Suke-suke! They're already way ahead of us!" She called. "Lets catch up!"

Tsubasa Reservoir

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:01 am
((Heheh, and Kosho doesn't have a role, so she'll just be in her room until a new person comes for her to bother. XD))

[Hang tight, Heath-heath!]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:06 am
Fai looked at her, his interested peeked as she just stared out in front of her. He tilted his head to the side, blinking as he smiled a little at her, though the smile was slightly faded. "That look on your face appeared...Right after I told you about the woman, right?" He asked, shifting on his spot next to the bl00d smeared wall. Damned Tomi...Stabbing him. He'd probably be the first thief to ever commite mutiny and murder if he could in the guild of thieves. But they were Immortal, so he stuck around in his underground chambers. The freakshow.

Speaking of the freakshow...

Tomi jumped off of the roof, running towards the forest in his silence, jumping into the trees as he looked around. He looked down at the abandoned Melora holding the scroll, tilting his head to the side before he thought better of that, running towards where Hamani and Tao had rushed off to find Nia. Maybe finding the little wench would be fun....Tomi had always liked the thrill of chasing your prey into a corner.

NightmareAlchemist

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:52 am
"Yul-san...Aoki-san!" Tomoyo whirled around to see Aoki emerge, most likely with Suki-san in tow. One of Aoki's doubles ran off, and Tomoyo resisted the urge to chase after it. "Aoki-san, please refrain from chasing after the lady. Both Tao-san and Nia-san can take care of themselves," she said firmly walking towards Aoki. She'd said lady again...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:15 pm
Tao found the clearing with little problem. But it was an open clearing... every sence in his body told him to wait and examine the area. He sniffed the air and looked around with his careful eyes.

"Hmm... somthing is... not quite right."

Something was off... he knew it... but just, what exactly it was. He was still unsure.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:18 pm
Aoki grinned evily. Tomoyo... Wanted her to stop? Aoki, the 'youthful enthusiasm' of the immortal thieves of warren era Japan? Oh no. Aoki would hummbly decline. Being Aoki, she would probebly just aggrivate Tomoyo a little more.

"Hm..." Aoki's grin widened, placing her finger teasingly on her chin. "Lemme think. Shin-onee-chan is about to suffer in vain, that annoying doll of Melora's is about to be hers again, and I can't do anything..."

Her speech followed a long pause, as she waited for Suki.

"No."

Yelling back into the tunnel, she told Suki she'd be in the forest, telling him exactly which way she would go. Turning a winking at Tomoyo, she dashed in tow to Tao.

"Please try and stop me Tomoyo-san. I'd like the practice my martial arts again sometime."

<< At this point, if I was Tomoyo, I would have torn a hole through Aoki. That post makes her seem so... Annoyingly cute.>>

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:55 pm
[*Shinobu just dumps coffee all over Aoki's "pillowcase"*... so much for 'purity'... little brat...]

[Lol.]

Yul watched for a moment at all of this, not exactly wanting to intervene on a topic he had little to no knowledge of, but was rather interested in finding out.

Not to... go after her?

Who was this 'her'? Obviously something very... different from the usually activity of the theatre headquarters was about, not only that, but Aoki had just popped into a passage in the wall. He was now, undoutbtedly, confused. However, Yul couldn't help but grin at Aoki's cute 'in your face' behaviour. Later he would definitely have to nick something of hers to tease her, just to make her pay the price of speaking to one of her elders in such a way.

Of course, she could get cross with Yul all she wanted, they were both around the same age-type, regardless of the fact Yul was half a head higher than Aoki. Tomoyo, however, was older than Aoki and himself, he was sure, she not only appeared so but acted so as well.

"I wonder what's up." Yul questioned to himself and he threw his arms in front of him in a carefree manner.

~~~

As she took flight swiftly and articulately fron tree to tree, Hamani could feel the same erie, 'something is wrong', vibe. I was definitely near as well, and as she could admit to being a bit worried, she was still far too excited at all of this recent happening to care all that much. She actually hoped a battle would ensue, when you spend all your time brooding and dying in the darkest depths of the planet, you really look forward to those times when you get a chance to actually live.

Damn thieves should be greatful, but this could prove amusing, and perhaps Nia is doing me a favour afterall.

Her dainty finger probed the branch of the tree she swung from for a moment, her eyes tensening as she scanned the area.

She could sense movement ahead, and in great numbers as well, however it was not natural movement. From common snese she knew that no humans would settle in such numbers so near to the notorious 'immortal thieves' hideout, and, by the auras and chakra flow, she could tell these creatures were merely augmented puppets of anothers.

"Probably Nia's.... how fun." she snorted.

Edaniel
Captain

The Jashu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:19 am
As Aoki had awaited for Suki to catch up, she would be suprised that he was already ahead of him. Sneaking through the mask of the shadows in his new found speed, he had been close to her without her knowing. One of the reasons he had moved so quickly were the golden butterflies and their shiney appeal that seemed to glorify Suki's simple pleasures.

Taking the advantage of his hidden presence he would give Aoki an 'Oogie Boogie', or atleast thats what Suki called the things that he claimed his goldenrod scarf kept at bay.

Tip-toeing nimbly to her right shoulder, he bolted up over it like a jack in the box with his scarf engulfing his body.

"Oogie-Boogie!"

His was was urgent and quick, and the slight attempt at making it scary was evident but sad. It was just that his little lungs were physically unable to alter his voice the way he wanted. Instead, his voice was just a quick and urgent version of his chorus-like voice.

After thinking about what he did, it was really a horrible attempt at being a ghost, but who was to say that ghosts weren't bright primary colors with extremely velvet exteriors?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:41 pm
"Gah!" Aoki jumped, holding her moko moko tightly. "Holy Suke-Suke! Don't creep me out!"

Her eyes grew sparkly in sheer sound of Suki's voice. He was trying to be scary, but it just sounded cute. If Aoki had actually known he was coming, she probebly wouldn't have freaked.

"Oh my god so cute!" Aoki squeeled, grabbing Suki's fluffy mop head and squeezing it tightly.

Aoki got shivvers up her spine and her eyes closed for a second. Five days running on only a half hour of sleep in between.

"Suki-kun... Tomo-san is following us. We need to find Tao soon... Can you keep running, cause they're both way older. We need to speed up." She grinned confidently, hanging her moko moko ((Fluffy thingy)) on the closest tree. "And don't scare me like that again!" She whinned childishly. "I might loose my footing next time and fall."

Tsubasa Reservoir

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:05 am
Tomoyo hissed in frustration, sprinting away from Yul and into the forest. In truth, it really wasn't her place to try and bring the two back-something like that would be better left to Tao and Shinobu, even disregarding the fact that they were all independant thieves in their own right. But seeing as she was older than both Aoki and Suki...she quickened her pace. She had no doubt as to ability to outrun the two, but when and where was what worried her.  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games