Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:31 pm
I have to agree.^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:44 am
Edaniel
No, just fatty bellies and mantis heads aren't particularily attractive in my eyes.

I miss your hair, Miku.

This new avatar should satisfy your need to see my hair, plus leave me looking super sexy.  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:33 pm
Si si.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:01 pm
.....?  

Dark Slaine

Mikujin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:31 pm
If you didn't notice, Tsubasa most kindly hijacked one of Edaniel's posts.

I'm not sure if it was done via an edit, or if Edan just left her computer on and logged in to Gaia and Tsubie posted... or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:45 am
Oh I see. How interesting...  

Dark Slaine

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:32 am
Ugh...I keep falling behind. I'm still trying to catch up but college is a pain-in-the-a**. I hate the world sometimes....can someone try to fill me in? ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:10 pm
Mikujin
If you didn't notice, Tsubasa most kindly hijacked one of Edaniel's posts.

I'm not sure if it was done via an edit, or if Edan just left her computer on and logged in to Gaia and Tsubie posted... or something.

Don't worry, she actually did, but I warned her to never do it again or she will be demoted to member. It can't be tolerated. But mary's smart, she knows when to behave, so it's no big. I'm all up for second chances.  

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:11 pm
I apologize to anyone who thought any of the posts I made in this guild on... October 19th, looked odd. It won't happen again. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:25 pm
It's ok, we still love you. And Tsubie too.

I wouldn't worry about doing anything disciplinary. I mean, it was all in good fun.

And it was kind of funny.  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:28 pm
At this time it was, I suppsoe, not as funny as the picture of Hayate she replaced. That was true comedic genius, lols.

But it's not what he messages were, it was the fact that the messages were. I need to be able to trust my co-cap and crew not to edit my posts, it's important that what I say is not altered. That's all.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:33 pm
I like the current poll. Pirates or Ninjas? seeing as how the roleplay this forum is an OOC for is relatively Ninja-based, odds are Ninjas will win, but we will have to see.  

Edaniel
Captain

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:46 pm
Eh? But what about Captain Jack Sparrow?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:32 pm
Pirates are lame. They are rowdy, they have scurvy and there is nothing good or redeeming about them. There is no loyalty in a pirate at all. A ninja however keeps themselves constantly aware of their surroundings. They keep themselves fit as well. A nija would most likely take out a pirate with ease. Plus Katanas, shurikens and daggers are much better then cannons and guns.  

Dark Slaine

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games