Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:03 pm
((ROFL!!! LMAO!!!!! rofl ))

Kikuchi walked into what was supposedly her room, it wasn't, it was Gurdy's. She was tired and didn't care, a bed was a bed after all. Taking off her hat and shoes she lay down on the bed, shutting her eyes instantly with a deep sigh.

What was the name of the blonde boy? What was his name? Kikuchi might've known deep down, maybe she just couldn't admit it in front of the swindler?

Burying her face in his pillow she gave a grumble before he walked in...

"Are we to be switching rooms for the night?"

Kikuchi didn't answer...

"Are you feel well, Miss Kikuchi?"

Kikuchi didn't answer...

Gurdy began to worry of course, he rushed to her side, shaking her gently, "You're sick, aren't you? Being outside in the night was a bad idea..."

"...I'm fine... oi..." she muttered, muffled against the pillow though still audible.

"Then why so quiet?" Gurdy asked.

"I want to place a name..."

"You can always think on it in the morning when--"

"No. I want to place a name now Gurdy... I want to see him again to say sorry for forgetting about our promise..." she said, "And maybe I can get his word on why he never came back..."

Gurdy crawled onto the bed and laid beside her, "I assure you... it will come to you when the time is right..."

She wrapped her arms around him, laying her head on his chest, she could hear his heartbeat, "Recite the rest of the poem...? The one about the lost treasure in the desert...? Please...?"

"Anything for you Miss Kikuchi..."

"Lightning brings a cactus pain,
Now it all begins again.

Of crumbled inn few reminence,
Its faulty beams cannot be missed.

Lonely mushroom bursts to flame,
Otop the sands that quicksands claim.

Three rocks await the winter's kiss,
One by one, they find their bliss.

And in the end shall bloom a flower,
Sacred light reveals its power."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:38 pm
Hana continued to mull over her thoughts. Did she really feel for De Nam like that? Damn Kikuchi, putting those thoughts in her head. Sighing, Hana lied on her side. That was just one time. Just one!

"It's not like it meant anything...we weren't even in our right minds anyway..." those words made Hana feel empty. Sure, neither were virgins before hand (what Selkie from Leuda ever was?), but this seemed different, she supposed. Maybe it was because they were drunk. Or the fact that Amidatty found them, and told their parents. Maybe it was because Hana didn't get the chance to say 'Good-bye'... "Dammit...I wanted to tell him too..."  

eclestimon

RedWorld

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:21 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
"Huh....I hope he doesn't get mad." She started walking through the forest and tried to find her way through. It was almost dark, but it was still easy to see your surroundings. She held her chalice in one arm, her weapon in the other. It was a very difficult balancing act for her. She decided to take a chance and just put her weapon away. She hooked it on her belt then ran with the chalice in her hands. "I have to find my caravan!" she said to herself.

"YAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Shinryaku was running throughout the forest and saw Kara Ni. "I saw Suisho walk off over here and I had to tell her that she was going to destroy the tree if she put the myrrh in her necklace! I have to- huh?" He thenn saw her chalice. "Oh..... Shinryaku said. "You told her, didn't you?"

"Huh? ...Oh. yeah. I don't think that she enjoyed me bothering her though." Kara Ni said. "Oh. Umm...she said that she's leaving you here...with my caravan."

"WHAAAAAAT!?" Shinryaku yelled out with his mouth dropped. "See!? I told her she should lighten up! But she never does; always has to be her own style and such. I should've never picked her up! I mean, goodness sakes!" He kept on complaining.

"She tries to have the "Cool Chick" facade, huh?" Kara Ni smiled. "From what your saying, it seems you care about her a lot....I mean, by the way you say it."Kara Ni patted Shinryaku's head. "I'm heading back to the caravan. Coming?"

Shinryaku blushed a bit. Not because of the head petting, but the fact that he really DID like her! Even though Suisho looked like she didn't care, she really did care about Shinryaku alot! Shinryaku then followed Kara Ni.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:13 pm
Hana walked out of her room, and walked over to where Gurdy's room was. He and Kikuchi should be back, right? She knocked on the door and called out,

"Hey, you two love birds in there?"  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:19 pm
"Ah! Come in, Hana," he replied despite what she'd say to Kikuchi's laying on him... kinda...

Did she fall asleep? She's so quiet all of a sudden...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:20 pm
Hana opened the door and grinned at the sight.

"Ah, so I was right...you two are love birds!" she exclaimed. Hana flopped down on the bed next to Gurdy and Kikuchi sighing. "Man...dreams are horrible...But it can't be as serious as the conversation you two must be having. Tell me!"  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:22 pm
"Just reciting poems is all..." Gurdy said with a light chuckle, placing a hand on Kikuchi's shoulder, she was alseep after all not that he minded much.

"Conversation? You... were listening?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:25 pm
"No...I've just been thinking a lot while I was by myself...just came over because it was lonely, and the thoughts weren't good for me..." Hana admitted sheepishly.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:27 pm
"Then feel free to converse? Miss Kikuchi has gone out like a light, poor girl..." Gurdy smiled warmly, running a hand through her hair gently.

"Ah ha ha..."

He stopped the action, looking to Hana, "Thoughts? I can't help but think they've been about De Nam?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:30 pm
Hana turned red, but nodded.

"Yeah...I was just thinking about the last time I saw him..." she lied down on the bed and added, "It wasn't like I hadn't done it before...just not with him...and then, it didn't matter with who it was with...but when it was him, I couldn't think of anyone else. So weird...especially since we were drunk off our asses that night..."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:36 pm
"You're suggesting that this dream recalls past events? And... in this dream... you and De Nam..." Gurdy trailed off as his emphasis must've been enough to know what he was referring to.

He looked down at Kikuchi, then back at her once again.

"There's a reason for these thoughts and dreams, it's obvious, you've got to see him again. You mustn't ignore signs like that, it can only lead down an unwanted path with unneeded problems."

Gurdy, of course, spoke with experience.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:39 pm
"Yeah...we didn't mean to! It was the Myrrh Festival...and we had some of that strange liquid those Yukes like so much. A bet for a few hundred gil. Anyway, we had a lot...and that stuff is not good for non-Yuke consumption! Made us drunk as hell after one jug...and we ended up...well...yeah...in the school. Amidatty found us the next day...and then our parents found out...which is the main reason as to why they hate Nammy so much." Hana informed. "And yes, I was lying back then...didn't need Kikuchi's teasing of being 'lovers'...we WERE drunk." Hana exasperated, and hit her head with a pillow.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:44 pm
"So... what do you think this means, Hana?" Gurdy asked, "As for that little story I couldn't help but feel you and De Nam to have been rather immature... not that its the case currently mind you..."

"As for strange liquid, Miss Kikuchi drinks it any chance she gets... maybe you and De' are light-weights?" he inquired with a chuckle, joking with the Selkie girl.

"You intend on talking to him about these dreams and thoughts? Telling a man like me won't solve your problems or give you answers."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:47 pm
"We're definitely immature...if you ever saw us together, you'd think we were little kids...and yeah...never had a good alcohol intake, neither did Nammy...maybe that's why...Strange liquid is weird...hence the name, though..." Hana thought about telling De Nam for a few moments before sighing, "Yeah...tell him. Oh, hi Nammy! I've been having dreams about you recently. No, not the ones where I kill you, the ones where I'm ******** you! Yeah...say that..." Hana rolled her eyes, and pulled her knees to her chest.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:51 pm
Gurdy's hat fell off as he lay his head onto his pillow nearest the bedpost, "You'd be a loon to approach him in that manner," he said.

"........"

"I must wonder... what in life would make you the happiest?" Gurdy questioned, staring off into the ceiling.

((Remember this question in the letters you'd recieve? I do.))

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games