Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:02 pm
"see" the man said as he patted flames on the head "hes been a good but it looks like you just need some decipline!" he sudenly disapeared leaving a frozen puddle on the ground taking flames with him and also leaving the ice golems to attack them one of them was just about to attack miina but he pushed her out of the way causing the ice golem to punch him instead of her he flew back a bit from impact luckily he didnt hit a building this time he got up and then said "grr first this and then that girl making her move again!" he was just so angry which then took him over his blue hair turned silverish blue his blue eyes did the same he ran quickly towards one of the ice golems punching right through it right after words he kicked right through another suddenly just infront of the rest of the ice golems that were still there there was a huge icicle sort of thing he quickly put his arm up with his elbow bent and thrust his hand forward making the icicles stab the rest of the golems after all the golems were destroyed he turned around to miina and said in a low voice" we have to help the others" his hair and eyes turned back to normal and he fainted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:17 pm
"hey where are we!" he shouted it was all dark with little light to well light the room up "i already know who you are by the way!"he yelled  

soalk

gants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:19 pm
back where the guy was "oh this is an abanded ware house and sence it seems like you heard everything and remember then you wouldnt mind joining me would you" he asked flames  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:37 pm
"no actualy i wouldnt mind"answered flames

(would of put more but it would of sort of ruin a surprise for later even though it might be found obiouse for some of you also i gtg)

soalk

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:53 pm
((heres another character I did hope you like him ^^))

Gaia Name- Ha_chan

Character Name- Akabane Kuroudo

Alias- "Dr. Jackal"

Age- Unkown but around 25

DOB: November 23

Powers: He has a collection of knifes that he keeps IN his body and hes able to pull them out.

Weapons- 200 or more knifes

Crush- None

Good/Neutural/Bad- well its kinda hard to say..... it depends on whos hes working for so I guess you can say Neutral but hes a murderer so he is bad too

Height- 6''1

Weight- 190 lbs

Appearance- http://www.absoluteanime.com/get_backers/akabane.jpg

Bio- No one knows much about him all people knows about him is that he has his own trasport service. He thinks of the Teen Titans as "Friends" but the dont think that way. (Duh hes a murderer) One person he really enjoys is Reito but shes scared to death of him.

Extra Info- people knows when he murders someone because he carves out a "J" through there bodies.

"Whats a Transport Service?"- Its a servious where you have to get something from point "A" to point "B" And if you want to hire himv (bad guys or good guys) then go ahead. Just meet up with him somewhere and dont worry he wont attack you.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:09 pm
(ill rp as flames when he gone)

the man walked towards a wall there were pictures of three people there. one was Dr. Jackal another was magnet and the last one was slade "flames i want you to find hmm magnet i know you've already met her so it should be easier to talk to her when you do find her well i guess you can help her if shes doing anything important or something anyways when your done bring her here consider this as your first "mission" its easy when you two get back ill give you the breifings on what you'll have to do next"

"ok thats going to be quite easy" he walked out and then flew off searching for magnet

(i gtg im hungry and want to watch tv)  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:24 pm
A tall man dressed in black walked down an alley way. He was near Titans Tower so he was able to hear what was going on over there "Hmmm The Teen Titans how I long to meet them" he said with a cherry smile. Two punks walked up to him. "Yo man this is ours beat it" one of them said. "Oh my you are quite energetic for a dirty slob like yourself" he replied. "What did you say thats it!" he shouted as he ran over to him ready to punch. Akabane appeared right behind him and sliced his back making a "J" The other man gasped "I know you your Dr. Jackal, Akabe... ne-" he said as a knife slid right through his head and fell. Akabane just cocked his hat "What a shame. Another one of my admirers loses his head. Pity" he said with another smile and walked towards Titans tower.

((Alright to let you people know Akabane/Dr. Jackal's font is in BOLD and Reito's font is normal ok?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:29 pm
Ha_chan
A tall man dressed in black walked down an alley way. He was near Titans Tower so he was able to hear what was going on over there "Hmmm The Teen Titans how I long to meet them" he said with a cherry smile. Two punks walked up to him. "Yo man this is ours beat it" one of them said. "Oh my you are quite energetic for a dirty slob like yourself" he replied. "What did you say thats it!" he shouted as he ran over to him ready to punch. Akabane appeared right behind him and sliced his back making a "J" The other man gasped "I know you your Dr. Jackal, Akabe... ne-" he said as a knife slid right through his head and fell. Akabane just cocked his hat "What a shame. Another one of my admirers loses his head. Pity" he said with another smile and walked towards Titans tower.

((Alright to let you people know Akabane/Dr. Jackal's font is in BOLD and Reito's font is normal ok?))

(whow newsflash pg 13 oh and what was theres and the titans tower is on an island just incase i sounded sorta of mean sorry)  

gants

tinyestagain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:59 pm
(i decided to make it different then how i said)

this was going to take awhile she put all her materials next to the pile of spider robots she then looked back down from the building and saw some huge creature coming out of the prison it looked all muddy you can see under the purple muddyness that there was rock and it was all electrical "what in the world is that?!" she yelled in astonish "it may have power but it doesnt look smart at all hmm" she said to herself "oh i almost forgot" she said stepping back and and taking some material and puting it in one of the spiders  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:00 pm
(aah i gtg again crying )  

tinyestagain

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:54 pm
Reito saw the muddy thing and became grossed out. "Ewww what is that!" she shouted nearly barfing.

A police officer walked down the ally way and sat the two dead bodies. He looked at the one that had a carving of a "J" He gasped and ran over to the car. He grabed his phone. "Attention Dr. Jackal is in Gothom city call the Teen Titans!" he shouted. Akabane was walking down the side walk when he heard police cars "My my its seems that I've become popular already" he then smiled and cut through a alley way so they cant find him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:08 pm
( I am sorta confused at that long post your did, Frost. sweatdrop )

" Frost?!" Miina shouted and flew to his side.  

~k-i-a~

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:18 pm
When Dr. Jackal walked through the alley way and he saw Miina. He knew she was different then from the other people so he did his normal cheery smile "Why greetings there I am Kuroudo Akabane AKA Dr. Jackal may I ask what is yours?" he said in a calm polite voice as he tilted up his hat to show his smile.

Reito looked at the spider and got freaked out "I hate those... what ever you call them!" He Beast Boy do you have any bright ideas?" she asked flying down to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:43 pm
Miina looked up at him and thought to herself, " Whoa..He's really handsome." She smiled at him and said, " My name is Miina and my friend here is Frost..He uh...passed out."  

~k-i-a~

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:03 am
"Oh he must have done something reckless" he replied with a smile. He heard some more police cars but didnt do anything about it.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games