Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:02 pm
Haha, I don't care, it would be kinda weird calling me by my new name anyhow. I may not even reconize it. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:22 pm
*pokes panda* I'll still call you Whte anyways.  

Das Jabberwockie

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:25 am
DasJabberwockie
*pokes panda* I'll still call you Whte anyways.
whee  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:06 am
You should have made it MA-121 Beta, that's the code name for the Beta Hunter anyway.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:14 am
Biohazard EXTREME
You should have made it MA-121 Beta, that's the code name for the Beta Hunter anyway.
That's what I got my idea from, but I decided to use my initials and just pick a different number.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:35 pm
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
That's what I got my idea from, but I decided to use my initials and just pick a different number.
Had I known those were your initials... That's cool tho.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:14 pm
October 2, 2005

As you may of noticed, I've updated the "101" thread with both Wesker Reports and added some images.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:20 am
Hey, I was just looking over that... Why does it say that little note under G-Virus about the T-002? None of the tyrants, not even Nemesis had anything to do with G-Virus.

Also, you didn't mention the following platforms for which the games were released:

RE1(Original): PC

RE2: Sega Dreamcast

RE3: PC  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:39 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Hey, I was just looking over that... Why does it say that little note under G-Virus about the T-002? None of the tyrants, not even Nemesis had anything to do with G-Virus.

Also, you didn't mention the following platforms for which the games were released:

RE1(Original): PC

RE2: Sega Dreamcast

RE3: PC

Thats interesting, even though Nemesis was'nt involve with the G-virus, Umbrella still has'nt told us everything. A lot of the information I got from Nemesis, some of it was restricted so I don't know what to beleive at the moment.

Thanks for the infor Biohazard, I completly forgot about those platforms.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:41 am
Actually, I found this thing on REHorror, in the Rare Stuff Section where they translated this booklet released by Capcom in Japan. I'll post in in the 101 section.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:43 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Actually, I found this thing on REHorror, in the Rare Stuff Section where they translated this booklet released by Capcom in Japan. I'll post in in the 101 section.
I remember reading that while back. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:46 am
MM-212 Beta
I remember reading that while back. lol
Yeah, once I read that it totally discredited G-Virus or Las Plagas having anything to do with Nemesis, as some people theorize.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:55 am
I took care of the link and modified it a bit. Thanks a lot Biohazard.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:58 am
Please explain to me how you got the links to work. I tried everything.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:12 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Please explain to me how you got the links to work. I tried everything.
I go back to the orginal post (the edit button) then re-submit it. Then I copy the URL at the top of the page and put it in the 1st post of the thread.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games