Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:55 pm
Welcome, Lurker. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:56 pm
Welcome...Watch out for White he's a peeping tom....Lol..jk..hes kool.  

LAAG

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:05 pm
Hmm not sure if I already posted here before... But I won't make my post like all the others on the first page, too much spazz... Yeah pretty much what everyone else has already said, I love Resident Evil, play as much of it I can, and glad i was accepted into this guild. Favourite Character: Leon, like in all my other posts in different topics. And one thing that is a bit of a peeve to me.... Why are they making Resident Evil 4 for the PS2 and having a new exclusive weapon! And a fancy (hot) cover of the game... Resi 4 was suppose to be for the Gamecube.... But no, Capcom or who ever didn't want Nintendo to get any credit... Crap, my rambling has gotten the best of me again! I'll shut up now...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:24 am
"Hi Loli! Lol well looks like i got accepted too! Hmm...well my fav character has to be those zombie dogs xd ...ok actually it's Leon of course. I usually am a by stander, who watches ppl play resdent evil games, like loli, i watch her beat the crap out of those laboritory zombies in resident evil 0. The character that i hate the most, those damn leech zombies, holy hell, i hate those things, o wait and tose iron maidans, and regenerators >.< anyways, please just call me Kielah. mrgreen "  

8Kie8

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:34 am
Welcome to the guild 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:46 am
Welcome~! :3  

Uenna

PropMistress

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:39 pm
Hi! I'm PropMistress, and I'm a newbie to Gaia, but not Resident Evil. I got the PS1 as soon as it came out and the 2nd game I ever got was Resident Evil, Director's Cut. Me and my step-dad played it, while my Mom drew maps for it. lol. I've played all the PS1 games, but not for any other consoles, as I can't afford any other consoles, much less the games... cry I have also read all of the S.D. Perry books and think they are awesome!! I'm re-reading City of the Dead. I also read the strategy guides for fun. I found a really awesome Resident Evil BB gun with the S.T.A.R.S. logo on it. SwimStud13 told me about this Guild. I am a really big Claire fan!! But, first I was a Jill fan and still am! It's just easier for me to cosplay Claire with my length hair...Which is what I'm currently doing, along with creating SwimStud13's Chris costume. Mila ROCKS!! blaugh "Oh, Pierre..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:36 pm
xXKielahXx
"Hi Loli! Lol well looks like i got accepted too! Hmm...well my fav character has to be those zombie dogs xd ...ok actually it's Leon of course. I usually am a by stander, who watches ppl play resdent evil games, like loli, i watch her beat the crap out of those laboritory zombies in resident evil 0. The character that i hate the most, those damn leech zombies, holy hell, i hate those things, o wait and tose iron maidans, and regenerators >.< anyways, please just call me Kielah. mrgreen "
You know you could play Resident evil games too ya know, they're not all that scary.... wink xd Just, startling. Lmao.  

Ithmara

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:18 pm
PropMistress
Hi! I'm PropMistress, and I'm a newbie to Gaia, but not Resident Evil. I got the PS1 as soon as it came out and the 2nd game I ever got was Resident Evil, Director's Cut. Me and my step-dad played it, while my Mom drew maps for it. lol. I've played all the PS1 games, but not for any other consoles, as I can't afford any other consoles, much less the games... cry I have also read all of the S.D. Perry books and think they are awesome!! I'm re-reading City of the Dead. I also read the strategy guides for fun. I found a really awesome Resident Evil BB gun with the S.T.A.R.S. logo on it. SwimStud13 told me about this Guild. I am a really big Claire fan!! But, first I was a Jill fan and still am! It's just easier for me to cosplay Claire with my length hair...Which is what I'm currently doing, along with creating SwimStud13's Chris costume. Mila ROCKS!! blaugh "Oh, Pierre..."
Awesome, another Jill fan!
Welcome aboard, BTW!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:01 pm
Greetings to all newcomers to this wonderfully evil little guild..... twisted  

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Just call me Gene

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:25 pm
Hi i am [RE]. I love Resident evil as anyone who knows me can tell. I love Resident evil 4 and await the PS3 and Resident evil 5 eagerly. cool I am a big fan of the story the msot, i love how in depth and well planned it is. I truly have to say Capcom has outdone any other company with the Resident evil line. I am going to get the new collector's pack of RE4 for PS2 when i am avaible and will definately begin a RE4 action figure collection when those are avaible. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:34 pm
T-Veronica
Greetings to all newcomers to this wonderfully evil little guild..... twisted
Hmm evil yes, little? I think not. lol  

Ithmara

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:39 pm
Ok this really has nothing to do with any identification but it is more of a compliment to [Resident Evil], nice signature! That's one of my favourite pictures!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Hey all I'm CC. Toronto wolf guard.
I think steve was a great charcter and should be brought back.  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:49 pm
CapitainCanada
Hey all I'm CC. Toronto wolf guard.
I think steve was a great charcter and should be brought back.
Welcome  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games