Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
SAW RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one is your favorite movie?
  SAW
  SAW II
  SAW III
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:15 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
no im not
"why are you not ok?"
how would you feel if you had to be captured by a lunatic 2 times in a row
"mad?"
pissed sad scared heres the short version all of the above
"i see."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:19 pm
bixyll still sat by the wall and started to shake  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:19 pm
*Damion takes a picture out of his coat pocket and begins to stare at it sadly. There are two people on it, a man and a woman.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:29 pm
Mizu_Soshi
Name: Omi
Background(so I may put it on your tape): She had played the game before... and lived. In the past she had used her charm to get other kids to follow her to only kill them. She had bottled up this side of her for as long as she could until just recently she snapped. She killed her best friend.
Appearance(if available):

User Image
(she needs her tape))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:34 pm
Mizu_Soshi
Background(so I may put it on your tape): She had played the game before... and lived. In the past she had used her charm to get other kids to follow her to only kill them. She had bottled up this side of her for as long as she could until just recently she snapped. She killed her best friend.

User Image
Omi's Tape:"Hello Omi. You remember me, don't you? You've played the game before. Welcome to round two. I thought you had changed the first time. However, you just kept on killing innocent children. Children that never did anything to you. And look where that brought you. You killed your own best friend. Now you must try to redeem yourself again. You know the rules. Now, enjoy the game."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:30 am
bixyll started to wander around the house  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Pursue Blue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi

User Image
(she needs her tape))

((thanks for that! ^__^ You guys got so far in just one night. O.o ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:13 pm
The tape dropped to the ground with a crack, breaking to pieces at contact. “No…” she gasped, staring at her shaking hands, “no-not again…” She stumbled backwards, her back hitting a wall. She sank down to the ground, hugging her knees. Tears began to fall from her eyes, the cold of the room taunting her. “Why… why again…” she cried into her arms, “WHY ME!!” Omi lifted her head, looking around the room and standing up. “Am… am I the only one playing?” she thought, whipping the tears from her face but unable to stop them from falling, “why do you do this… I-I didn’t mean to… I…” Her knees were shaking uncontrollably, tears still streaming down her face. “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?” she cried out, falling to her knees and crying into her hands, "....why..."  

Pursue Blue

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:18 pm
Mizu_Soshi
The tape dropped to the ground with a crack, breaking to pieces at contact. “No…” she gasped, staring at her shaking hands, “no-not again…” She stumbled backwards, her back hitting a wall. She sank down to the ground, hugging her knees. Tears began to fall from her eyes, the cold of the room taunting her. “Why… why again…” she cried into her arms, “WHY ME!!” Omi lifted her head, looking around the room and standing up. “Am… am I the only one playing?” she thought, whipping the tears from her face but unable to stop them from falling, “why do you do this… I-I didn’t mean to… I…” Her knees were shaking uncontrollably, tears still streaming down her face. “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?” she cried out, falling to her knees and crying into her hands, "....why..."
icy see omi and walks to her"hi. who are you? am icy."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:22 pm
She sniffled, looking up with her tear stained face. “I-I’m Omi…” she hiccupped, “nice to meet you Icy…” She stood up, trying to collect herself the best she could. “I had gotten out of it the last time… I need to survive again…” she thought, putting a weak smile on her face, “I don’t think I should tell them I’ve played before…” “Wh-what’s going on?” Omi asked, looking around, “where are we? What are we doing here?”  

Pursue Blue

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:32 pm
Mizu_Soshi
She sniffled, looking up with her tear stained face. “I-I’m Omi…” she hiccupped, “nice to meet you Icy…” She stood up, trying to collect herself the best she could. “I had gotten out of it the last time… I need to survive again…” she thought, putting a weak smile on her face, “I don’t think I should tell them I’ve played before…” “Wh-what’s going on?” Omi asked, looking around, “where are we? What are we doing here?”
"i don't know .... am sacred. and there some other people here as well. bixyll and naota. naota syas he has done this before so i make sure he is ok so we can leave here when we figure it out."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
"i don't know .... am sacred. and there some other people here as well. bixyll and naota. naota syas he has done this before so i make sure he is ok so we can leave here when we figure it out."

“Figure it out? What are we suppose to figure out?” she asked with an innocent look on her face, “where is everyone else? I think we should stick together…” The names Icy mentioned didn’t ring any bells. “Another victim playing the game twice? I wonder what he did…” she thought. “Naota had been here before? How?”  

Pursue Blue

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:52 pm
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi

“Figure it out? What are we suppose to figure out?” she asked with an innocent look on her face, “where is everyone else? I think we should stick together…” The names Icy mentioned didn’t ring any bells. “Another victim playing the game twice? I wonder what he did…” she thought. “Naota had been here before? How?”
"over there." icy walked to naota  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:57 pm
bixyll watched them still being quiet  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Pursue Blue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mizu_Soshi

"over there." icy walked to naota

She followed, looking around the room for any signs on what he wanted. “Where there any clues on how to get out of here?” she asked, trying to get answers without seeming as if she knew to much, “there has to be a way out of here…” What are we suppose to solve jigsaw?  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games