Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:12 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
*he walked into the tea house from the room, mumbling*

"goods morning sir...did you sleep well yesterday?"*Claire woke up and went to put on the cloths that she let it to dry yesterday...her body still bruise from the whiping yesterday. she went and made a tea for her master and his mistress Alies.*
*he looked at her* actualy i had a small problem sleeping, you wanting to be whipped didn't settle too well

"lol...sorry for causing you any trouble sir...i'll make it up to you in anyway possible"*claire feels sorry on how she behave yesterday...she's completely got over the edge*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:15 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

"goods morning sir...did you sleep well yesterday?"*Claire woke up and went to put on the cloths that she let it to dry yesterday...her body still bruise from the whiping yesterday. she went and made a tea for her master and his mistress Alies.*
*he looked at her* actualy i had a small problem sleeping, you wanting to be whipped didn't settle too well

"lol...sorry for causing you any trouble sir...i'll make it up to you in anyway possible"*claire feels sorry on how she behave yesterday...she's completely got over the edge*
just ease up, you can walk around, nude, here whenever you want, i honestly don't care, that is up to you, just, last nights episode, let me know in a diffrent way, next time  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:21 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

just ease up, you can walk around, nude, here whenever you want, i honestly don't care, that is up to you, just, last nights episode, let me know in a diffrent way, next time

*she look at him puzzle by what he meant*"did you regreted on what we did last night???"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:23 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*she look at him puzzle by what he meant*"did you regreted on what we did last night???"
yes, i regret whipping you  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:26 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

"why so?? you have the right to do so you know."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:27 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

i may have the right, but i don't have the wish, it is only because you wished for me to, that i did, it was your request  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:33 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

i may have the right, but i don't have the wish, it is only because you wished for me to, that i did, it was your request

"lol...i guess so i'm really sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable"*turning away from him*"but you must keep your promise to my request yesterday."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:34 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

"lol...i guess so i'm really sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable"*turning away from him*"but you must keep your promise to my request yesterday."
just tell me when you want to be whipped or beaten and tell me what it is you want me to do, ok?  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:37 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

just tell me when you want to be whipped or beaten and tell me what it is you want me to do, ok?

"well i wish you will do that automatically rather then i ask for it"*looking at him*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:38 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

"well i wish you will do that automatically rather then i ask for it"*looking at him*
ok, make a list of things you want me to do to you and give it to me, i'll choose when and which one to do at random  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:44 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

ok, make a list of things you want me to do to you and give it to me, i'll choose when and which one to do at random

".....very well then, if it is an order from you."*she went and took out a pices of paper and pen then she started to write*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:47 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

".....very well then, if it is an order from you."*she went and took out a pices of paper and pen then she started to write*
*he nodded* i'll leave you too that *he walked out to the courtyard*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:05 pm
*She gets up and walks inside to the tavern and notices there was already a tea cup on the counter for her. She raised her eye brow, but took the cup thankfully anyway. She finished the tea and then left the tea house and went back to her room.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:57 pm
*he walked in*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:00 pm
Rimshee
*he walked in*

*Clairedidn't notice his presance she continue to work on the list*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games