Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
I'm done with Gaia. This contest is moving. Details inside. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keylime Pie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:03 pm
cry

//15;100

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:05 pm
I bought $50 worth of clothing for breast cancer research. I'm actually waiting for my blood test results to come back. I went to the doctors on Friday and she thinks I have hyperthyroidism, anaemia and cancer so I'm scared shitless right now. My mom had cancer when she was 25 and everyone else in my family had cancer sometime in their lives so I'm bound to get it. I support cancer research as much as I can. I'm thinking about doing cops for cancer this year and raising lots of money for cancer research and shaving my head to make a wig for someone who went through chemotherapy.  

[.Laona.]

Mr. High5BanjoStrings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:06 pm
Just stopping by to say

I'M A REAL BOY! NOT A MULE! gonk Some of these PMS are making me all emo and its not fun. anyway its cool that so many peoeple have donated so far its been a huge help. Keep up the good work and I'll stop by as much as often, i don't really use this sight much accept to help Shrike as you call her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:07 pm
stressed  

[.Laona.]

Keylime Pie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:08 pm
domokun

//16;100

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:08 pm
wahmbulance  

[.Laona.]

Keylime Pie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:09 pm
pirate

//17;100

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:13 pm
4laugh  

[.Laona.]

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:16 pm
[.Laona.]
I bought $50 worth of clothing for breast cancer research. I'm actually waiting for my blood test results to come back. I went to the doctors on Friday and she thinks I have hyperthyroidism, anaemia and cancer so I'm scared shitless right now. My mom had cancer when she was 25 and everyone else in my family had cancer sometime in their lives so I'm bound to get it. I support cancer research as much as I can. I'm thinking about doing cops for cancer this year and raising lots of money for cancer research and shaving my head to make a wig for someone who went through chemotherapy.

You may not need to shave your head. Try checking out Locks of Love, which only requires something like a 10-inch ponytail, I think. I did that a couple years ago, and my hair is almost long enough to donate again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:16 pm
4laugh  

[.Laona.]

[.Laona.]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Divash
[.Laona.]

You may not need to shave your head. Try checking out Locks of Love, which only requires something like a 10-inch ponytail, I think. I did that a couple years ago, and my hair is almost long enough to donate again.

I'd rather shave my whole head. It gives them more hair to work with.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:19 pm
stare

//18;100

Keylime Pie

Keylime Pie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:19 pm
xp

//19;100

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:20 pm
cool  

[.Laona.]

[.Laona.]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:21 pm
mrgreen  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games