Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply Graveyard
Questions & Assistance. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko`Sarine

Friendly Poster

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:50 am
umm......how do I get pokepoints? or whatever you'er calling them....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:10 pm
Contests & posting in the OoT forum. Stuff like that.  

Pictures-Fade

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:14 pm
Actually...no one has beaten all of the gyms. xD I've beaten 3/4 of them though  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:17 pm
X0~Pink Penguin~0X
Actually...no one has beaten all of the gyms. xD I've beaten 3/4 of them though
Exactly. ><; I'm about half way done with the gyms.  

Pictures-Fade

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:19 pm
Maybe Toasty will let him have a gym later, but I can't be sure  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:21 pm
Well as I stated I asked her if I could be one but she said not enough people beat the gyms yet.  

Pictures-Fade

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:24 pm
I asked her a few months ago and she said...can't remember...I think it was that there are enough gyms. So basically the same thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:37 pm
True but I think that those gyms should be tore down and under new mangement as no one is going to them and the leaders havent been posting in them.  

DarkLordTantis

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:38 pm
I'll talk to Toasty about that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:40 pm
THat would be good, as well when will I get the pokemon that I traded gold for ive been waiting forever (Exageration) stare  

DarkLordTantis

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:45 pm
Did you talk to a mod about that? Don't talk to me about it. I'm not involved in that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:47 pm
-ahem-

Just to say that some of the leaders now have limited access to the web, and that some have gone on haitus and are going to be pmed soon. I dont see any other way to have the gyms and if you ahve a problem with how this guild is ran, please be my guest and find antother guild thats like this one, that meet your standards  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkLordTantis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:48 pm
Ive posted it in the Start HEre forum as everyone else, I dont know which MOD to talk to bout it?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:51 pm
It's just that I don't really get what you mean by 'good' ice Pokemon. I don't really know mcuh about that type, and the word good is sort of open-ended.  

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

DarkLordTantis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:54 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
-ahem-

Just to say that some of the leaders now have limited access to the web, and that some have gone on haitus and are going to be pmed soon. I dont see any other way to have the gyms and if you ahve a problem with how this guild is ran, please be my guest and find antother guild thats like this one, that meet your standards

THere is no problem with how the guild is ran its just those of us who want to go up against the Leaders has to wait till that leader is here, and all we can do till the leaders are on is continue to train our pokemon, like Myself want to chalange the first gym Although we have someon taking over It would be nice to have a pernament Leader untill they pass the torch to someone else. But in light of why they are not on alot i am understanding the problem more and will await my time.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games