Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:02 pm
The illusion of the Lich King pated Kren on the shoulder, "Why good sir, why do you act so rudely towards the lady, she has alreday stated her purpose."

A simple spell escaped from the motionless true lich far beneath... it drifted upwards... words began to apear in krens mind, and krens mind alone.
[Play along. I have meet her before, she does not remember it... to be esoteric; her presence is different...]

The illusion faced Lutia, and smiled as best it could, which was, of course, not very good. "I'm sorry miss, but I have no idea where exactly this Ansem fellow is. If he was here, he'd be in some freshly turned earth." he gestured across the necropolis, very few graves that had been disturbed showed signs of being refiled, so there was no fresh looking graves, "Which as you can see we have none of." he slowly closed his hand, his leather like skin squeeking as it pulled across dry bones. "Or, mayhaps, you might have alredy, um," he shifted in what was suposed to be modest discomfort, and pointed to the socket where his olfactory gland had once been, "nose him near a mousoleum."

A single ghoul came runnig into the district, then rand down to the Lich Kings hidden atlier, saw his condition, then imidiatly turned around and ran back. ((TO red light district))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:19 pm
Kren nodded. "Well, who is this Ansem?"  

Fighter for all

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:05 am
A werewolf runs into little necropolis scales the tallest building and scans the landscape. His fur was a briliant white with black lightning bolt shaped stripes on either side of his back. The most interesting part was his lower clothing, it was the type a Samari would wear.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:14 pm
"Ansem fellow? Leeshay! You and I both you you know who he is! You work for him! Now, where is he? It's a matter of grave importance!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:22 pm
"Though I do WORK for him, I have never met him per se." The Lich King was lying now. He was suspicious of this Lutia. However, he had only ever met Ansem once, and wasn't to sure who he was anyways.

"And I honestly do not know." this was true. "If I did, I'd be making sure he's very safe, and people like you wouldn't be allowed to go anywhere near him, or me for that matter."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:11 am
Kren sighed. He shrugged and disappeared into the darkness.  

Fighter for all

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:08 am
Haru held onto the handle of his sword and squeezed it tight. He closed his eyes and stood perfectly still as if to listen to the wind. "I think there is too much going on, I think I need to find my way to the farthest reaches of the darkness."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:15 pm
"Then go to the end of that street and take a left. You come out of the Necropolis that way. It's sunny all over the rest of Byako."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:27 pm
"Are you sure thats the darkness he mant. THough the sun is bloced by the clouds here, there is trouble about the rest of the city." said the Lich King propheticly.

"What news would you have of that then, Miss Lutia?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:25 pm
Not finding what he was looking for; he leaps over the fence of little Necropolis and dissipears.  

HasmatX

Nano_Rem

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:18 pm
Without warning, clouds rolled in over the area known as Little Necropolis and within minutes it began to rain. As the water poured down on everything, a lone figure slithered her way arcoss the damp ground. A pale purple tail shown from under a black cloak that hid the idenity of the stranger and pushed the creature along. The suddenly rain didn't seem to affect the figure and only made it easier for her to move.

"What a strange place. I wonder what it is called."

Amai lifted her head so the rain fell on her young face and sighed as she let her hood fall back. Her short purple hair was soon soaked with water and the strange gold circlet she wore dulled from the drizzle. She looked around with eyes that matched her tail and stopped when she spoted a group of people of in the distance.

"I wonder."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:29 pm
"Oh come on!" Haru yelled as he was rained on. He held his sword over himself to shield him ."Okay, I'm not letting this rain dampen my spirits." He said pulling the charm off his necklace. He placed it into the sword and it turned into a lighter blade.

With a swing of the blade he launched a blade of wind into the clouds causing them to disperse. "Rain is fine when you can watch it from inside."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:48 pm
Deep down inside the hallowed ground of the necropolis, the body of the Lich King began to stir again... IT adjusted itself from a position that looked like it was truely dead to one which made it apear to only be sleeping.

Its jaw shifted slightly, and it bagan to speak softly to things which did not apear to be there.

"Cu, time to wake up, your master requires your service again." but there was something there...

-Meanwhile- THe illusion looked up to the sky, holding out a hand and smiling at the clouds. It would be nearl impsible to notice that the rain fell right through him...

"Who is it that graces our presence now... Ame-onna?" the lich king turned to face the female figure with the long tail

"No... but still..." the illusion vanished for a moment, then reapered in front of Amai, "A pleasure to make your aquantence." the Lich made a gentlemenly bow and extended his hand forward, which most asuredly looked odd from an undead creature.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:38 pm
"To split the heaven's with a sword not meant for the likes of humans, you must be an amazing warrior." Puff said strolling up behind the male with the towering sword. " The name's Puff and you are?" He said as he swung his ponytail behind him. It was like the spinning propeller of a plane as it kicked up the dust around him.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Nano_Rem

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:56 pm
Amai tilted her head to the side as she looked at the stranger and bowed after he did so. She coiled her tail close to herself and smiled as she looked at his hand.

"Hello. What is the name of this place? I've been traveling and I was curious about this strange area."

Amai moved her hair out of her face and looked at the stranger with purple eyes that matched her hair. She shifted so less weight was on her tail and smiled at the man again. Water dripped from the ends of her cloak and fell to the ground, adding to the liquid in the ground.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games