Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:06 pm
Yousei smiled, relieved that they had made it through the storm safely. She looked up to Miles and took his hand, standing to her feet. Her Nienna walked up to her and slid its tongue along her hand. She immediately withdrew her hand, as a shiver ran through her. The Nienna just stared at her stupidly.
~I think it's growing fond of you,~ Karasu said, sourly. Karasu tucked her ears back at Witium's remark and lied down in the hot sand once more. Yousei climbed atop her Nienna and prepared herself to move onward.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:23 pm
Witium rolled his shoulders and hops off karasu. He slid his feet around in the sand and crossed his arms, "I'm gonna havta get used to moving in this sand." He looked up to karasu, "I'll be running along side you for a while, I need to...adapt to this envirment, and stop annoying the hell out of you." The elf dug his feet into the sand easily and darted off towards the city.  

kroska
Vice Captain

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:28 pm
Night was beginning to fall as Camthalion slowly walked on the quiet sand. It was no longer hot either. However, he hadn't traveled as far as he thought. He wasn't even half way to Eden! "This is a drag. It will take me two days with no sleep or food to get there. Hopefully by tomorrow, I will be able to pick up the pace," he said to himself as we walked endlessly in emptiness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:56 pm
Miles smiled as the Nienna licked Youseis hand. He approached his own Nienna and mounted the saddle, wrapping the reigns around his hands. He adjusted himself on the saddle and waited for Yousei to mount hers, preparing for another dash forward.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Lux_Aeterna]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:49 pm
Luthien and Mirasande had weathered the sandstorm well, and Luthien was running at top speed, Mirasande on her back. They had been going for what seemed like hours to Luthien, passing dune after dune, the dull landscape never changing, and she was beginning to wear out. "Mari," she panted, slowing,"Mari, I can't run any longer. We have to stop and rest. I cannot continue like this without rest." She slowed to a halt and slumped to the ground, panting.
Mirasande jumped down and opened her pack, pulling out a large skin of water. "Tomorrow we ride at dawn, Luthien. We must get to Eden before Yousei, and we have to be gone before they arrive. I will not let my sister know what I have done." She pulled a large cloak out of her pack and laid it on the sand. "This is all we have. Rest now, Luthien, for tomorrow we ride."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:01 pm
Yousei wiped the Nienna's saliva from her hand and warily slid onto its back. She then took up the reigns once more and braced herself, as she snapped them against the creature's neck and dug her heels into its sides. In a flash, they were off. She clutched the reigns tightly, as they sped onward. To her surprise, there was hardly any turbulence, as the creature dashed across the desert sand.

Karasu was relieved that Witium had decided to walk for now. She was in no mood to carry passengers. She looked up and saw her master swiftly crossing the desert sands, and immediately darted after her.
Night had already fallen, and the air had grown colder. Lyndria's moons hung overhead and already, Yousei was beginning to realize how little she had thought this through. Her fantasies of a vacation were slowly leaving her, as she pulled gently on the reigns for the creature to slow down. The Fatal Tors were in plain sight now. She considered stopping for a moment, but discarded the idea, as she knew she wished to reach Eden as soon as possible. Though, if the others wished to stop, she would not begrudge them rest.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:24 am
Miles caught up again to Yousei, sitting comfortably as he sped along side her. Glancing over he caught the tired expression she bore and turned back to find Karasu. Shifting his gaze forward once more he called over to Yousei: "If you wish to stop for the night, We can find a good place."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:15 am
Yousei looked over at Miles as she was addressed, and feigned a smile, "Oh, no! I'm fine.." She looked back at the wastelands before her and her smile quickly faded. The distant mountains seemed to take a step back with each step they took toward them. Looking back over to Miles, she was in awe by how complacent he looked in this environment. The dry air and hot sun had not fazed him. Karasu soon walked up beside Yousei, blocking her view of him. Yousei curiously turned her gaze to meet her dragon's, which was angrily staring back at her. ~What is it, Karasu..?~ she inquired. Karasu snorted and replied, ~Do you honestly believe..,~ she began with a slightly condescending tone, ~..that Miles's people will simply welcome you with open arms??~
Yousei's brow furrowed slightly, as she looked up at her dragon, ~What do you mean..?~ Karasu silently scolded herself and allowed herself to fall a few steps behind once more. Yousei looked over at Miles. She was questioning their journey more and more..

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:32 am
The old elf's strength was returning. It had been a week since he summoned the dark power which nearly kill him, but his injuries were practically gone now. However, a dark mark now was evident on his chest. Camthalion knew this would happen, but the time called for him to do so, and now he bore the mark of a corrupted elf, even more so than he already was. The mark was hidden under his robes and he began to run closer to the city of Eden.

Morning rose, and his journey was coming to a close. Camthalion looked out into the sandy horizon, still unable to see the rest of the company. He grinned. He had enough time to look for that item before they arrived; the time that will piece together everyone's destiny. All he had to do was find it.

Slowly, he began to pace himself into the city. The gates were already opened, and walked inside their borders. Immediately, a sudden chill struch him on all angles. Many villagers stared at him with distaste, even loathing. What made them like that, he had no idea, but he knew it had something to do with him. The villiagers began to shut down their shops, close their window, enter their homes hurriedly. It was as if they were afraid of him. Or some other hidden motive. Something is not right here. I know this is where Miles lives, but it seems as if... It hit him. ~Karasu! Do not bring Yousei here! They're here! The cu --~ Camthalion fell into darkness.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:42 pm
Witium kept his running at a fairly steady pase. He was used to running for long distances, mainly for hunting things down. Although after a couple minutes he stopped dead and looked to the direction of eden. His chest burned deeply and he clutched it, "The hell.." His eyes burned purple and then subsided. It then hit him like a brick that Camthalion was in trouble, "Camthalions gottin himself into trouble."
The elf dug his fit in agian and dashed off faster then before, trying toforce himself to eden with every step, "Come on friend, don't die out so fast."  

kroska
Vice Captain

GreyZone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:07 pm
The storm had died down, but he was exhausted. He had to pry his finger off of his blad with his other hand, because his muscles had locked around the hilt. He grinned at his own stubborn nature. His right side, the side hit by the storm, was bleeding. He could stand now, but before he could manage to reach the others he had seen, they sped off into the distance, far beyond any speed Hile could run. He shrugged and followed them anyway, hoping they at least could lead him towards fresh water and food.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:31 pm
Miles stopped his Nienna and Glanced back to Witum. He swore under his and spoke simply, "Witum, Get on my Nienna."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:36 pm
((I am going away for a couple of days. Peace out!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:14 pm
Witium smirked as he swore and hopped on, "Alright!" He chuckled and patted Miles on the back, "Thanks for the lift." The elf grinned and gripped the hilt of his sword and Miles waist to hold on, "So how much longer till we reach den, a day or so?"  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:39 pm
Karasu stopped in her tracks, as Camthalion's voice came and went in her mind. ~Camthalion..? Camthalion!!~ she called, but there was no answer. Her fears had now become reality.. She ran beside her master once more, ~Yousei. Something is not right. We must not enter the city of Eden.~
"What..? Why not?" Yousei inquired.
Karasu could not bare to tell Yousei what knowledge she had of Miles's people. Not even in this situation. She formed her words carefully, ~I believe something happened to Camthalion..~
Concern filled Yousei's eyes. "Then, we should help him!" she accidentally shouted the words, but did not care. She picked up the reigns and urged the Nienna onward until it was running at top speed. Karasu sighed to herself and ran after her, as they finally met a winding path that twisted through the Fatal Tors.

(Aww.. We'll miss you, Mitsuharu)!

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games