Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:01 am
Moonlight Agony
loveless_ goth_girl
Yeah I would slit my wrists cause right now I feel like dieing cause my boyfriend is in the hospitial.Cause he was in a car accident and he did'nt wake up from his coma.

Didn't you read the ending to Romeo and Juliet?

As for me, I would never think of cutting or what ever. Only way I see it happening is if for some reason I lose my mind or something.

I have yet to meet someone with a good reason for cutting.
"My boyfriend dumbed me"
"My mom hates me"
"Kids call me fat"
"I'm failing English"

Teens need a ******** hobby.

it would seem that cutting is their hobby..it gives them the impression that they're cool.. stare the "socially outcast loner with nothing to lose" look is overused these days..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:23 am
hitmeibleed
Moonlight Agony
loveless_ goth_girl
Yeah I would slit my wrists cause right now I feel like dieing cause my boyfriend is in the hospitial.Cause he was in a car accident and he did'nt wake up from his coma.

As for me, I would never think of cutting or what ever. Only way I see it happening is if for some reason I lose my mind or something.

"My boyfriend dumbed me"
"My mom hates me"
"Kids call me fat"
"I'm failing English"

it would seem that cutting is their hobby..it gives them the impression that they're cool.. stare the "socially outcast loner with nothing to lose" look is overused these days..

The only bigger fad is to be "Bi" in high school.
Yeah they're fads.  

Art Payment

-Isel-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:39 pm
Moonlight Agony
hitmeibleed
Moonlight Agony
loveless_ goth_girl

"My boyfriend dumbed me"
"My mom hates me"
"Kids call me fat"
"I'm failing English"

The only bigger fad is to be "Bi" in high school.
Yeah they're fads.

I absolutely despise that "fad", because it makes people like me look bad, people who just so happen to be in high school and actually have a difficulty making up their mind as to which sexuality they prefer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:19 am
ϛ.>..::..::User Image

i, uh, did cut for a while last winter/spring. some stuff was going on & it wasn't the best. but i did quit & now you can barely see the more recent scars tho the older ones are still more visible. confused i wonder if it will affect me when i'm looking for a job.

do the robot::..::..<.ϛ

Jenny Love

Art Payment

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:08 pm
Jenny Love
ϛ.>..::..::User Image

i, uh, did cut for a while last winter/spring. some stuff was going on & it wasn't the best. but i did quit & now you can barely see the more recent scars tho the older ones are still more visible. confused i wonder if it will affect me when i'm looking for a job.

do the robot::..::..<.ϛ

Say you slipped while climbing a fence, one with pointy tops.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:22 pm
i already do it brings a calming to me when im really pissed off or sad  

Do You Beleave In God

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:23 am
I havent ever and wouldnt ever want to. I dont know what it is but i never really get that angry/sad and i could never bring myself to hate me that much.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:10 am
I do now but my boyfriend wants me to stop. I'm doing well so far because I haven't done it for a week or two. I wanna do it so badly emo And yeah I'm depressed... neutral I do it when I get really depressed or angry with someone. sad  

unforgiven-sorrow-x

Anima Bella

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:18 pm
I havent. In a long time.
I'm actually pretty proud of myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:50 pm
i wold if my life was worse than it is now
right now, i can deal with it
i did do it once, tho  

Dang0

Ceysa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:04 pm
used to.
don't anymore.
neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:37 pm
I did, till my mom found out, now I have to go to a srink once a week. He thinks he knows everything, I told him to shut the F%&* up, and he dosen't know what he's talking about, now he dosen't talk to me, and I don't talk to him yea! xp Well, it's better then what Ryan did, he punched his srink, lol sweatdrop  

ladyarya11

Ceysa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:46 pm
ladyarya11
I did, till my mom found out, now I have to go to a srink once a week. He thinks he knows everything, I told him to shut the F%&* up, and he dosen't know what he's talking about, now he dosen't talk to me, and I don't talk to him yea! xp Well, it's better then what Ryan did, he punched his srink, lol sweatdrop

that pretty much sucks.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:54 pm
ladyarya11

hahah teenage angst, shrinks do know what they're talking about, they went to college to learn about the human mind, you're just too selfish to listen to anyone older than you  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Lynnic_Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:47 pm
no i would not find her creepy, i would do it and i have done it nothing more to say about it  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games