Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:50 pm
Sneezing a bit, he wiped his nose and said to himself "Someone must have been talking about me..." as soon as he finished the sentence the hairs on the back of his neck stood up, and seconds later he was enveloped in fog. It was so thick it was hard to see Alias in front of him, so he jogged to get closer to him just in case he turned from the current path. "Any idea where the fog came from?" He asked him, though he really didnt have to ask, he knew where...or rather who, the fog came from...it's just with the fog now there, he didn't like the silence that seemed to press on them all of a sudden.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:13 pm
Kaida heard Him near by, and he stopped running. Silence. suddenly the voices stoped. Dead silence. Fog so thick, the sun couldn't even shine through. Dead....silence.  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:36 pm
Sparkei kept walking, his neck hairs rising even more, he watched the fog closely, even his eyesight was bothered by the fog...he hated that...and the silence, the silence was the worst...his ears pricked up, and they turned to the left, then the right, and back to the left. Nothing, nothing really...a bird there, a snapping twig there...but nothing he felt he should pay...extra attention to.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:01 pm
Kaida seemed to appear from the very fog itself just mere feet ahead of Sparkei as he twirled an incredibly long summoning scroll around his body. From this scroll, Thousands upon thousands of kunai, shuriken, maces, axes, swords, gerbils, and other miscilanious weapons flew at blinding speeds twords Sparkei. "Dodge this, My wonderful Prey" Kaida whispered as he vanished back into the fog instantly  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:34 pm
Sparkei was already making the hand signs before Kaida appeared, "Water style! Water wall Jutsu!" Using the fog itself, he gathered enough of it to form into a wall of water, protecting himself and Alias from the many weapons flying in their direction. "Ok, time to go!" He said, leaping higher into the woods, grabbing onto a branch and swinging onto it, leaping the direction he and Alias were heading, hoping he didnt have to turn, sort of a last ditch effort to leave the forest...hoping the fog only stretched that far, and trying to separate himself from Alias...His senses he forced to their peak, though Sparkei knew the assailant had the advantage...at least until he found a way out of the mist...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:12 pm
((gah sorry i took so long...troubles with the bf but all is good now))Luckily for Kaida, and unknowingly to Sparkei, the fog stretched for miles and miles around, covering the entire forest. Kaida knew that as long as Sparkei was in the trees, he would havethe advantage as far as speed. "Lets fix this...tree problem...heh" "Doton: Yomi Numa!" Kaida yells at the top of his lungs as the entire forest around him submerges into a giant swamp, swallowing anything and everything around.  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:51 pm
((S'alright, as long as things are ok with you and your bf now it's otay!))

Leaping from a branch, he heard a voice shout some words he didnt really hear or pay much attention to, until his grasp for a branch was missed. Then a foul stench filled his nose, and before hitting the ground, his tail latched on to a low branch and he swung up and crouched on the branch. Risking his life he looked at the ground, and realized it had changed into a swamp. Coughing and wiping his nose, he stood and looked around, and realized things did indeed change. He leaped higher into the branches again, this time he continued leaping until he hit the peak of the tree. He saw that the trees were definately being submerged into the swamp, and that would greatly hinder Sparkei's attempted escape out of the fog..."Well, no more time to sight see, time to get out of here!" Leaping from the top of the tree, he tried to run on top of the trees as long as possible, until they had become fully swallowed into the swamp.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:35 pm
Kaida suddenly appeared in front of Sparkei, just standing on the tips of his toes ever so casually on top of the swampy mud. "Thought you could run, eh? You know that if i open my eyes, its all over for you, so tell me...why are you running?" Kaida said this with such an unusual amount of excitment. As he said this, strange green leaves started to sprout from what few trees still stood. Soon, they were in a see of green... however, the only green was a sea of strangely shaped leaves that looked as though they had teeth along the edges. ((think venus fly trap))  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:48 pm
Sparkei stopped, and watched Kaida closely, noticing his eyes were closed, Sparkei knew this fight...if that was indeed going to be what happened, was going to be fun for Kaida, and dangerous for Sparkei. "Well...I did have someone with me...I'm not one for endangering someone for my own personal...issues." Sparkei's fangs flashed in his mouth as he grinned sarcastically. The grin vanished immediately after showing itself as he continued, "What about you? What's brought you so far to this place? Dont tell me it's lil' ol' me..." The green plants with teeth had caught his attention in mid speech, but his reaction to them was little, but he did make sure to watch both them and his...."friend"...with equal caution.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:56 pm
"You know how it goes...you eat a few people and everyone gets mad." Kaida made a sinister little giggle as he twitched one of his fingers, causing all the leaves to open. They were indeed giant venus fly traps. "Besides...our dear...friend is back" Kaida broke out in a sinister laughter.  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:07 pm
A cold shiver ran down Kei's back as Kaida laughed, his tail was stiff and his ears flattened to his skull...this one's definately gotten scarier as the years passed. "So...which friend is it this time? I actually havent heard from anyone since I went looking for this school." His eyes looked at the plants, wondering what those venus flytraps could do to him, a single bead of sweat appeared on his head. "So..." his eyes met the lids of Kaida, "Is this an actual positive visit? Or are you trying to kill me?....again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:15 pm
Kaida stopped laughing as if insulted. "The one who made us..." Kaida seemed more serious now. In the blink of an eye, Kaida made an intenseivly long series of hand seals though the name of the jutsu uttered was inaudible do to the speed at which it was spoken. the swampy mud was being covered by a bright green moss, turning the dismal, murky swamp into a bright green pasture. The fog remained however as to prevent any possible onlookers.  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:20 pm
"Made...us?" Sparkei wasn't ready to do anything, he continued to remain peaceful towards Kaida, but he didnt know what else to say. Releasing his chakra from his feet he stood firmly on the newly solid ground, still unsure of what to do, he remained motionless, but ever on guard, knowing Kei's old past did have a tendancy to come back with a vengance.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:24 pm
Suddenly Kaida opened his eyes, and, instead of something frightening, there was a set of bright blue eyes. "SO! Kei....what exactly ARE you doing here?" Kaida, instead of his earlier, more sinister personality" was bright eyed and cheerful.  

phoenix908

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games