Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:31 am
As they walked into YaYa's dorm, Sakura smiled. "This dorm is so nice!!" She could see that someone had already put another bed in there, so she put all of her things on her bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:39 am
------------------

"Yeah," Yaya said smiling. Her new roomate was so lively!

She sat down on her bed quietly, watching Sakura carefully unfolding all of her possessions.

What should I say next? Yaya contemplated. She had been through so much lately, that she couldn't talk about, so it couldn't help the conversation in any way...

------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:05 pm
When Sakura was finished unpacking her stuff, she sat down on her bed and smiled at Yaya. "So, are you going out with that....Katsuro....boy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:14 pm
pwn_4thewyn
Katsuro placed his pencil down slowly, trying to appear angry at his friend. It failed as usual of course. Katsuro never could stay mad at people for longer than a moment or two.

His face was beet red at this point. Staring at the paperwork on his desk, he remained silent for a second, then answered his friend, "I only just met her today...we're only friends..." ((what is it called when an anime character has one of those sweat bubble things? anywho...thats what katsuro is doing))

"Uh-huh..." Nobu smirked as he continued with his work. Glancing up at the clock, he decided that he had done enough. "I'm going to take a shower," he said as he started gathering his things.

"But don't think you're off the hook just yet. I still have some more interogating to do when I come back." Nobu patted Katsuro on the back before leaving for the shower.

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:49 pm
Pharaoh90
When Sakura was finished unpacking her stuff, she sat down on her bed and smiled at Yaya. "So, are you going out with that....Katsuro....boy?"

----------------------

Yaya paused, shocked by the question. "Uh, how do you figure this?" She said a little too defensively, she knew Sakura could probably comprehend her tone easily.

Yaya sighed, waiting for the rhetorical and very apparent answer.

----------------------

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:40 am
"I don't know...you just seem kinda close." "That Katsuro boy is a player, a sucker for women..." "He grabbed my hand, even though he was going out with you..."  

Pharaoh90
Crew

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:06 pm
ooc: ahhh so much homework ><

------------------
Katsuro's face was deep red. He was glad his friend had just left the room and couldnt see his reaction to Nobu's question of his feelings.

Katsuro had never really felt this way before about anyone. His mother had told him about what it felt like to be 'in love' but this feeling was indescribable.

He closed his eyes and tried to slow his mind down by taking some deep, calming breaths.

Finally calm, Katsuro got up and ruffled through his drawers silently to grab a pair of clothes before he went down the hall to the spare bathroom. He didnt feel like having to wait for the shower, after all, class would begin shortly...not that it mattered. 'I'll be busy with paper work until christmas holidays.'

Katsuro let out a sigh as he quietly walked down to the end of the silent hallway to the spare bathroom door. Opening it silently, he walked into one of the shower stalls. Unlike the room bathrooms, the spare had five small, separate stalls. Though Katsuro enjoyed the grand bathing rooms in the separate dorms, he enjoyed being on time more.

Taking his previous days school uniform off, he turned the shower head on and let the steady stream of warm water wash over him as he tried and failed to forget about the death of the student; the entire nightclass inciddent.

Casually his mind drifted off to thoughts of Yaya. Her presence in his mind pushed out the bad memories of the night and replaced them with soothing words, calming images of their dinner together. Katsuro smiled warmly to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:25 pm
Nobu returned a few minutes later to find that Katsuro wasn't in the dorm. 'I bet he's just avoiding me,' he thought as he started stuffing his homework into his messenger bag.

He looked up at the clock and decided it was time to grab some breakfast. After ruffling his hair and throwing on his jacket, he shouldered his bag and left for the dining hall.

Upon arriving, Nobu noticed that no one he knew was there yet. 'Ah, well... more space for me.' He got himself a bagel and orange juice before sitting down and doing some more homework.

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

bubblegum_suicide

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:11 am
Katsuro flopped onto his bed. He was considering taking a nap, but thought otherwise and got up.

Despite being the Sun dorm president, Katsuro was very laid back and lax about his looks in his uniform. He didnt look trashy, but he also didnt look like what people expected to see when they pictured a class president. His dark coat hang open and the white shirt undeneath wasnt tucked in and the collar wasn't quite proper.

It made him feel more normal; more like himself to be dressed in this way. Opening the door, he saw that the hall had begun to come alive with students making their way to the spare bathrooms or to friends' rooms.

He greeted people politly and smiled as he walked through the hall and down the stairs.

Katsuro had thought about knocking on Yaya's dorm door, but thought that it might seem too creepy and decided to wait for her casually at the bottom of the stairs.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:16 pm
--------------------------

Yaya shrugged off Sakura's comment instantly. "No, I think you've got it all wrong. I think he's a really nice guy."

She thought about her comment for a moment before adding, "Now if he kissed you I'd be worried..."

Feeling uncomfortable, Yaya pased towards the door. "I'm got to go now, but I'll see you in class Sakura, okay?"

Not waiting for a response she shut the door sullenly. She leaned back on the door as it closed, thinking about the conversation she had just had.

She couldn't help but feel insulted by Sakura's comment. I know I haven't known Katsuro for a long time, but's he's definately not like that. She thought sidetracked.

As Yaya walked down the stairs she saw Katsuro. She couldn't help but smile. Although, deep down she felt guilty. For what, she wasn't quite sure.

( OOC: Hmmmm, I guess she feels guilty about the conversation? I'm not sure. O: )

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:29 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

[ [ Hmm...guess I'll post. Sorry for my absence. ] ]

Rama walked into the dorms casually, opening the doors with no respect for the tons of vampires that were trying to get some sleep after the little incident out front. She was exhausted, her eyes droopy with little purple crescents underneath them. With a heavy sigh, she let go of her friends' hands which she'd been holding the entire way here. She turned around to face them head on and smiled weakly. "Well, the sun's already coming up, so I think it's probably time for us to get some sleep." She stated, yawning at the tail end of her sentence. Inwardly, she felt that showing people how she normally acted would be better than wearing some fake and overly disciplined look.

Turning around, she grabbed a railing and headed up the stairs, seeing Raia loosening up a little bit. Most likely, he was starting to get used to Shei and her as well since it seemed that he was talking much more. She hadn't originally figured that he was so social, but he acted quite a bit like any normal kid...or young vampire in their case. There wasn't much of a term for youthful vampires, so "kid" just seemed to be her best bet. "I'm gonna head out from here, guys. I'm fading really fast." Without another word, she slowly made her way up the staircase and into the halls, walking to the end and entering her room. Once the door shut behind her, it was obvious to everyone around her that she was already pretty much asleep.

Raia watched curiously as Rama seemed to loosen up considerably from how she'd been acting earlier. She'd been so stern earlier, not letting anything slide by, but now she seemed a lot more carefree and open to being familiar with Shei and him. He supposed that meant he would be friends with them from now on, but he didn't want to assume too many things without being talked to again first.

Looking to Shei who was a small distance away from him, he smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. She was probably really tired, especially with all that she'd gone through what with being shot and having poison spread throughout her body. He walked up to her, holding a supportive hand out to her. "Do you want help up the stairs?" He offered, knowing that he would need her help as well, the wound in his stomach aching even after all of the pain meds he'd been injected with. As a man though, it was his job to help people who needed it, and Shei was in no condition to be walking around freely at this point.

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:25 pm
ranningu
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

[ [ Hmm...guess I'll post. Sorry for my absence. ] ]

Rama walked into the dorms casually, opening the doors with no respect for the tons of vampires that were trying to get some sleep after the little incident out front. She was exhausted, her eyes droopy with little purple crescents underneath them. With a heavy sigh, she let go of her friends' hands which she'd been holding the entire way here. She turned around to face them head on and smiled weakly. "Well, the sun's already coming up, so I think it's probably time for us to get some sleep." She stated, yawning at the tail end of her sentence. Inwardly, she felt that showing people how she normally acted would be better than wearing some fake and overly disciplined look.

Turning around, she grabbed a railing and headed up the stairs, seeing Raia loosening up a little bit. Most likely, he was starting to get used to Shei and her as well since it seemed that he was talking much more. She hadn't originally figured that he was so social, but he acted quite a bit like any normal kid...or young vampire in their case. There wasn't much of a term for youthful vampires, so "kid" just seemed to be her best bet. "I'm gonna head out from here, guys. I'm fading really fast." Without another word, she slowly made her way up the staircase and into the halls, walking to the end and entering her room. Once the door shut behind her, it was obvious to everyone around her that she was already pretty much asleep.

Raia watched curiously as Rama seemed to loosen up considerably from how she'd been acting earlier. She'd been so stern earlier, not letting anything slide by, but now she seemed a lot more carefree and open to being familiar with Shei and him. He supposed that meant he would be friends with them from now on, but he didn't want to assume too many things without being talked to again first.

Looking to Shei who was a small distance away from him, he smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. She was probably really tired, especially with all that she'd gone through what with being shot and having poison spread throughout her body. He walked up to her, holding a supportive hand out to her. "Do you want help up the stairs?" He offered, knowing that he would need her help as well, the wound in his stomach aching even after all of the pain meds he'd been injected with. As a man though, it was his job to help people who needed it, and Shei was in no condition to be walking around freely at this point.

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

Shei's mind drifted back to reality as Raia spoke to her and offered his hand. She was about to decline when she noted the need for help in his eyes as well as his friendly aura. Simply letting him help her would cause no damage.

Extending her arm and placing her hand in his, Shei nodded thankfully.

Turning quickly to look back at Rama, she wondered if she would follow or not but before Shei could say anything, Raia had begun to lead her up the stairs. Turning back around to see where she was going her mind brought her back to the events of that night.  

bubblegum_suicide

bubblegum_suicide

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:27 pm
DeniedUltraSex

Yaya shrugged off Sakura's comment instantly. "No, I think you've got it all wrong. I think he's a really nice guy."

She thought about her comment for a moment before adding, "Now if he kissed you I'd be worried..."

Feeling uncomfortable, Yaya pased towards the door. "I'm got to go now, but I'll see you in class Sakura, okay?"

Not waiting for a response she shut the door sullenly. She leaned back on the door as it closed, thinking about the conversation she had just had.

She couldn't help but feel insulted by Sakura's comment. I know I haven't known Katsuro for a long time, but's he's definately not like that. She thought sidetracked.

As Yaya walked down the stairs she saw Katsuro. She couldn't help but smile. Although, deep down she felt guilty. For what, she wasn't quite sure.

( OOC: Hmmmm, I guess she feels guilty about the conversation? I'm not sure. O: )

Katsuro's eyes met Yaya's as she walked down the last few stairs. Bowing low in a playful motion, he gently grasped her hand and kissed it gently in greeting. Standing back up again, Katsuro smiled, "Goodmorning Yaya. Did you get any sleep last night?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:56 pm
-----------------

Yaya felt ridiculous for being so cautious, she truely felt as ease when ever she could see Katsuro's face.

Really that Sakura is strange... She thought sullenly.

"Sadly, I barely did. But I did finish a cool book by Stephenie Meyer." Yaya winked at Katsuro, knowing he'd be farmiliar with the book, and their current situation.

"Anyways!" She said loud to prevent Katsuro from adding anything to her last comment.

"When do I start as Vice Pres?" Then she added confused, "What do I do anyways?"

-----------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:21 pm
Sakura sighed. "Hmmm..." Sakura walked silently to the door and locked it. She then undid her hair(if you want to know what it looks like look at her picture)and her purple hair fell down to the middle of her back making beautiful waves. She then took off her glasses and set them on the bed. She turned around to see a man sitting on the floor. Sakura: "How are you?" Man: "Just fine Sakura..." Sakura: "Thats great..." Man: "Come here...." Sakura walked slowly to the man and sat down next to him. The man grabbed Sakura and then started drinking blood from her neck.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games