Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:51 am
I wasn't being rude, I'm just saying that there is no way anything would happen between Leon and Claire, even in RE2, he was already in love with Ada. Claire needs someone better than steve. Oddly enough I see her growing up to be an old lady with a LOT of cats... But maybe not, maybe she'll find someone decent, like Umm... Damn, there isn't anyone really. The only decent good guy in RE aside from Leon is Claire's brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:19 am
i thought when ada died, it was sad, she waz bitchen  

Blazer_Z

PhusionStar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:57 pm
~Daughter of Sparda~
well, that was so sad, but hes still alive, I know it!!!
I think he is because he's in Resident Evil: Gun Survivor Two. What really makes me mad is I go to CAPCOM'S Nickle City and they don't have either one there so I can't find out if he dies in that one.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:59 pm
Blazer_Z
i thought when ada died, it was sad, she waz bitchen

Dude she gave Leon(if you're claire she gave it to you) and in the trailer to Reisdent Evil 4 there's a lady in a red dress... I already beat 4 so I don't want to spoil anything.  

PhusionStar

Ithmara

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:21 am
I'd say the ending in Resident Evil 0.. I was expecting Billy to get Rebecca (hate to spoil anyone's work on the game if there is any), but all she did was take his dog tags and walk into the forest, alone.. I didn't get it much...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:40 pm
For me, the saddest moment came during the ending for the original RE when Barry told you to take the picture of his wife and kids as he fought off the beasts of the Facility.  

Mr_Lee_

Ithmara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:15 am
Mr_Lee_
For me, the saddest moment came during the ending for the original RE when Barry told you to take the picture of his wife and kids as he fought off the beasts of the Facility.
Oh, that is sad... I want to play that game now...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:52 pm
PhusionStar
~Daughter of Sparda~
I think he is because he's in Resident Evil: Gun Survivor Two. What really makes me mad is I go to CAPCOM'S Nickle City and they don't have either one there so I can't find out if he dies in that one.

Gun Survivor 2 is Code Veronica btw.. It's not another story, as I saw (I didn't play yet...)  

Resident Isaka
Crew

A5116278

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:07 am
prince_chameleon
Biohazard EXTREME
CapitainCanada
LIAMG-VERONICA
i was sad when steve died. he was a a*****e. but i miss him (it was more funny than sad)

*glares at leon, and talks in his direction* Why, YES I DO REMEMBER STEVE'S DEATH scream ! I can remember his LAST WORDS! You wanna know WHAT they WERE LEON!!!?? HIS LAST WERE "CLAIRE I LOVE YOU"!!! YOU GOT THAT LEON!!!
Who cares? Leon is Ada's b***h-boy.

Don't be rude, Biohazard EXTREME. CapitainCanada has a right to comment on that. Steve wasn't that bad! For the love of pineapples (which I actually hate. Oo) leave him along, LIAMG. I like Sherry, but would you like it if she died, and someone said it was funny, and she was a useless brat? No. You probably wouldn't. So don't be so cruel, LIAMG. Please. For the sake of those Steve fans.

first of all its not LIAMG but liam the first g-veronica B.O.W and if sherry died i would have a nervous breakdown and set up a small memorial in my room to remember her by.
sorry steve fans.
steve is cool and resi cv would have been dull without him.
peace out y'all  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:41 am
LIAMG-VERONICA
prince_chameleon
Biohazard EXTREME
CapitainCanada
LIAMG-VERONICA
i was sad when steve died. he was a a*****e. but i miss him (it was more funny than sad)

*glares at leon, and talks in his direction* Why, YES I DO REMEMBER STEVE'S DEATH scream ! I can remember his LAST WORDS! You wanna know WHAT they WERE LEON!!!?? HIS LAST WERE "CLAIRE I LOVE YOU"!!! YOU GOT THAT LEON!!!
Who cares? Leon is Ada's b***h-boy.

Don't be rude, Biohazard EXTREME. CapitainCanada has a right to comment on that. Steve wasn't that bad! For the love of pineapples (which I actually hate. Oo) leave him along, LIAMG. I like Sherry, but would you like it if she died, and someone said it was funny, and she was a useless brat? No. You probably wouldn't. So don't be so cruel, LIAMG. Please. For the sake of those Steve fans.

first of all its not LIAMG but liam the first g-veronica B.O.W and if sherry died i would have a nervous breakdown and set up a small memorial in my room to remember her by.
sorry steve fans.
steve is cool and resi cv would have been dull without him.
peace out y'all

You bet your a** he's cool. Retard.

Valimai

Valimai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:46 am
PhusionStar
~Daughter of Sparda~
I used to have Gun Survivor 2. It was massively crap. Steve doesn't die in it; both he and Claire escape in Alfred's jet. Anyways, I sold it to Blockbuster a few months after I bought it. Scary coincidence, but LiamG has my exact same copy eek So that means every other Resi fan in Market Harborough knows that it's a horribly bad game.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:35 am
I was sad at the End of RE4, Dangit I wanted it to last FOREVER! Plus I want to know what happens to Leon and Ashley and ada and wesker and claire and everyone who hasnt died xd  

Rhainey

A5116278

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:17 am
when wesky died... kinda  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:35 am
i think when steve died in code:veronica  

Rubedo salgado

Mr. Lionheart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:37 pm
when mike in the helicopter dies, ah when chris dies in the first one from the shark, ah sorry for the spoilers, when the guy becomes nemisis, ah frick  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games