Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:17 pm
All the while Taryx had been fighting Floyd with the other nobodies, he had always kept an eye on Aaron, for as Ixulon had told him, they knew nothing about him. But as soon as he saw Aaron bite the bullet, Taryx saw reason to act. "Xili!" "Yes Commander?" was her reply. Tayx continued. "The newcomer, Aaron, has been mortally wounded by sacraficing himself to save Vaxlyn. I need you to cure him. We will need him for questioning later. We do not yet know of his intentions, so do be wary." A serious face came across Xili, who had not seen much action in the battle. "It will be done." She hastily ran across the room to where Aaron and Vaxlyn were, and summoned her "weapon," her hourglass. "I'm sorry if you don't want me to, but I must heal you. I've been ordered to."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:10 pm
Aaron stared at the tears welling up in Vaxlyn's eyes. He just smiled, " ....You......want to know m..y name.... that bad..? " His smile changed to a smirk, " .....The....name was.....Nephrir......" He managed to say in all that, but in a breathless tone, " ...ha ha..... Why're you so worried?.....Che..er......up....." After a while he seemed to give up, the pain was just so much. He gave her another smile before his eyes shut, and his whole body went completely limp, was he dead? No, but he was hardly breathing. He'd be dead soon.  

Venetian-Owl

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:11 pm
Xili turned to Vaxyln. "I'm not going to let him die." The tears were welling up in her eyes. Why? She hardly knew this person. Then again, she always got emotional whenever these kinds of things happenned. Xili stood up walked to her hourglass, retrieved power from inside, and returned to Aaron's side. "I'm really sorry about this," she said to Aaron. Did he even hear her? And with that, she placed one hand on Aaron's chest, and let the cure seep through her fingers into him. Almost instantly, Aaron's breathing became stronger, his eyes flickered, but he did not yet stir. She fell to her knees beside him, drained. "Oh, I hope he'll be alright..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:14 am
"Xili, if you need some of my energy, I'll be glad to give it up...This wound is nothing compared to his wounds....Just save him please...I knew him before we were nobodies...He was...My best friend..." Vaxlyn said sadly, looking at Xili with tears pouring out of her eyes.
"Aaron...if you can hear me...My name was...Tyne..." Vaxlyn whispered into Aaron's ear as she held his head.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Venetian-Owl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:50 am
For a few moments, he didn't move at all. Then he let out a slight moan, as his blood red eyes slowly opened. He definitly felt better, but he wasn't up for walking around just quite yet. He'd heard what vaxlyn said and gave her the regular smirk, "...Tyne? ... Well, That would explain everything.. " He laughed slightly and turned his head to her, "....Isn't the...Fight still going on?.." He didn't mean that to sound rude, he was just wondering why she was still there with him and why she wasn't beating the shtuff outta Floyd. Maybe he forgot what happened a bit?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:14 am
"Xili and I are staying here with you while the others fight. You need to rest...You're wound is stil there, just not as bad and you're not bleeding anymore...Just hold on and wait....Everything will be okay." Vaxlyn said reassuringly to Aaron as she settled in next to him, making her wince from the pain in her still bleeding wound.
You have to stay strong, Vaxlyn....Don't give in...Stay here, Aaron needs you....Just...Don't...Fade...Aaway.... Vaxlyn said as she began to get paler and ligtheaded from the blood loss.
"Aaron..." Vaxlyn whispered right before she blacked out and fell next to Aaron with a thud. She blacked-out from the blood loss.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Venetian-Owl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:30 pm
Aaron's eyes immediatly showed worry and sympothy. " ...Vaxlyn?.... Hey! " But she wouldn't respond. Aaron frowned, despite the hole in his chest he made himself sit up, gasping as he felt a stabbing-pain in his lung-area.
He then stared down at her pale face, he was worried, and held her hand in both of his, " It's my turn to help you. Stand still... " He then closed his eyes. And a glowing black light surrounded his hand, and then the black aura surrounded her entire body. But it was actually healing her. He was transfering his energy and mana, into her. He didn't care what happened, some people woud call him careless, but he was only helping. After a while, his body began to shake, and his wound seemed to hurt even worse, but he didn't stop even still. He was determined to help.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:37 pm
"Nephrir....Stop....It's...Only going to kill you...And I don't want that to happen...Just listen to me..." Vaxlyn said slowly as the energy woke her up and she realized what was happening.
"You know that day we got separated...That was when I was turned into a nobody...You know how I said that I wanted to tell you something?....Well...I..." Vaxlyn paused as she opened her eyes to look at Aaron's worried expresion. Despite the moment, she smiled.
"I wanted to...Say..." Vaxlyn stopped again, not able to say it because of the pain and embarassment.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Venetian-Owl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:59 pm
Aaron shook his head the direction of a no, he listened, but still wasn't convinced to stop transfering his energy. He looked angered, but it all came from worry, " I wont stop!! I can't just stand aside while you're in pain! Stop trying to act so tough all the time, ask for help once in awhile! You could hardly open your eyes, Tyne! I won't let you disappear!! " He screamed, then the glare shrunk back into the worried expression of his. HE didn't let go of her hand, he continued to transfer his energy into her. After all of his yelling, he brought his head down, towards the ground, his face covered in his bangs. So no one could see him crying. He began to cry, but silently, " ... I... Won't let you disappear.... "  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:07 pm
"Nephrir...I don't want you to dissapear either...That's why you need to stop before you kill youself...If I live and you die...I wouldn't feel right...This entire time that I've been a nobody, I've felt lost and out of place....And I've been looking for you. But now you're here, and I don't want you leaving as soon as...I get to see you again...I need to tell you something...Before it's too late...Listen to me..." Vaxlyn said strongly as she touched Aaron's face lightly.
"What I wanted to tell you...Out in the wood s that day was..." Vaxlyn gulped, feeling nervous for the first time since she became a nobody.
Something seemed to be growing in her chest. It wasn't pain, but it was something stronger. It wasn't Aaron's power either...It seemed to be warm and kind in a body of coldness and hatred.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Venetian-Owl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:25 pm
Aaron gave her a worried yet lecturning expression, with his now tear-stained face, " ..D-don't talk like that... You're....you're going to be ok... You're going to stay with us.... You're Acting as if... No one would care... If you dissappeared. " He paused between words, chocking down sobbs, " ...I know I would... And I'm sure there are plently of other people who still need you here... " When she told him to listen, he stared at her, wiping the tears of his face, that just kept coming.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:34 pm
"I...Wanted to tall you that...I loved you...But now that I'm a noody, I'm not sure that I know what that is...Unless this strange feeling in my chest is...Love...But...I'm not sure...I missed you..." Vaxlyn said as tears poured out of her own eyes.
Vaxlyn pushed some of the energy back into Aaron. "You need some for yourself...I don't want you to go...Not like this..." Vaxlyn said, feeling faint from the sudden loss of energy.

Erixon had been fighting and listening to Aaron and Vaxlyn's conversation, but when she said that, Erixon stopped. Pain filled his eyes as he looked over at them, laying on the ground. I thought...That she liked me...Was I just something for her to hold on to because she missed him? I can't believe it... Erixon thought, hurt by Vaxlyn's stinging words.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Venetian-Owl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:54 pm
Aaron's eyebrows shook a little as more tears ran freely down his face. After she told him, he smiled a slight worried smile. Then in a sitting position, picked her up, and pulled her as close as he could to him, hugging her tightly, tears soaring out of his eye's non-stop. He couldn't hold it in anymore. " ...I...L-love you too.... Just......Dont dissappear. " He managed to say between sobbs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:59 pm
"I won't..." Vaxlyn said as she curled into his arms, feeling the darkness coming over her.
"I'm going to dissapear...Just...Rest..." Vaxlyn said just before she blacked out again, in Aaron's arms.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Venetian-Owl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:10 pm
Aaron frowned when she fainted, and set her down on the ground softly. Then he stood up, a look of hatred and anger in his expression, " ....damn you. " He said, stepping up to Floyd, " I'm gonna hurt you so badly you'll wish you were dead........" He drew his curved blade yet again, standing unneasily and wobbly as if he were going to fall, but he didnt. He cast a lightning and dark flame spell into his blade, charging at Floyd he stabbed at him countless times before jumping back. Black flames and lightning magic surrounded Floyd as Floyd let out a scream. And Aaron's expression of anger was still there. No sympothy at all. Had he gone berserk and lost it? Then his chest burned with pain and he let out a scream, but it sounded more like a whine. Holding his chest with one hand,tightly, gasping for breath, blood dripping out of the hole in his chest. And somehow managed to hold himself up, staring up at the now angered Floyd, standing high above, aaron who was now on the floor.
Floyd started kicking aaron around and eventually picked him up by the neck, " you never do learn your lesson, do you? " Floyd casted magic on aaron, from that close of range, it seemed to electricute him, and tons of cuts appeared on him. Aaron screamed, but not that loud, not in the kind of neckgrip floyd had on him. Aaron struggled to get away, but he was too weak to move anymore, tears began to well up in his eyes. "...........Tyn..e......"
Floyd had a serious look on his face, " No one move, or I'll kill him." He reached into his pocket and out came a small knife, Floyd held the knife right by Aaron's neck. Ready to stab at any moment.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff